Fun No Matter What Tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fun No Matter What Tonight!

I am a Bruins fan, but I am also a hockey fan.  Tonight we get to see a big time club with a few potential Hall of Famers.  We get the Sedins and Luongo against the team we love.  I can't wait!

Bright side for the excitement factor:  If the B's win, we're thrilled knowing that they CAN hang with the big dogs.  If they lose, management will know that something will have to be done at the deadline.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight!

I would not put too much stock in a loss as long as it is not a blowout. They did have an abnormally long layoff...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Fun No Matter What Tonight!:
    [QUOTE]I am a Bruins fan, but I am also a hockey fan.  Tonight we get to see a big time club with a few potential Hall of Famers.  We get the Sedins and Luongo against the team we love.  I can't wait! Bright side for the excitement factor:  If the B's win, we're thrilled knowing that they CAN hang with the big dogs.  If they lose, management will know that something will have to be done at the deadline.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,I've been pumped all day waiting for this one.We don't get to see teams like Van often enough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Fun so far... been waiting all week for this game and so far it is living up to my expectations.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Sedins are ridiculous.

Thank God Torres didn't get that one or Shupe would have taken me to the shed.

Shawn Thornton is a joke.  After the goal, he takes himself out of the play trying to fight Tanner Glass.  Then Ference gets buried on as clean of a hit as could ever exist, and Thornton takes himself out of the play again trying to fight that guy.  For the rest of the shift, he's just running around like a fool, trying to find a someone who is willing to agree to fight him.

Krejci and Lucic are FLYING. 

Wow, Vancouver hits hard and often.  The Ballard hit on Krejci was textbook.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

they can hang no matter what. it drove me crazy when fans put so much into after those 2 games versus the red wings. watching that 1st period ithe thing thats bothering me is 5 on 5 the bruins are getting 0 scoring chances.they were flat. hopefully the bruins will be better in 2nd and 3rd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and we get to see Shupe's boy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

b's we're man handled towards the end of that period. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight!:
    [QUOTE]The Sedins are ridiculous. Thank God Torres didn't get that one or Shupe would have taken me to the shed. Shawn Thornton is a joke.  After the goal, he takes himself out of the play trying to fight Tanner Glass.  Then Ference gets buried on as clean of a hit as could ever exist, and Thornton takes himself out of the play again trying to fight that guy.  For the rest of the shift, he's just running around like a fool, trying to find a someone who is willing to agree to fight him. Krejci and Lucic are FLYING.  Wow, Vancouver hits hard and often.  The Ballard hit on Krejci was textbook.

ahh you beat me to it.

Did Krejci think he was going to squeeze through ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree. The B's need to find their inner-Neely and put the fear of God into the Canucks D. It will slow them down and force errors...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

fellas,

Watch how much the canucks finish their hits.  everyone all night.  then during a commercial look at their team stats for hits.  they must get bonuses for hits.

ya know raffi has to get one tonight.  shuperman is seldom wrong.  in his own mind anyway

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

the matchups in this game are very important and Vancouver has the edge being the home team.  Julien needs to be careful not getting stuck with his 4th line on the wrong matchup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]The Sedins are ridiculous. Thank God Torres didn't get that one or Shupe would have taken me to the shed. Shawn Thornton is a joke.  After the goal, he takes himself out of the play trying to fight Tanner Glass.  Then Ference gets buried on as clean of a hit as could ever exist, and Thornton takes himself out of the play again trying to fight that guy.  For the rest of the shift, he's just running around like a fool, trying to find a someone who is willing to agree to fight him. Krejci and Lucic are FLYING.  Wow, Vancouver hits hard and often.  The Ballard hit on Krejci was textbook.
    thornton hasnt helped this team much at all lately. i thought with all the new additions seguin or paille would be the odd forward out, but with every shift thornton is going to play his way into press box for paillle

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]and we get to see Shupe's boy
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I'm praying to God he doesn't end up on in the goal column!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why do they have the "High Energy Play of the Game" after the first period?

Why do they run the Jordan's Powerplay ads when no one is on a powerplay?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Get to see our pwerplay now - comeon Kabs, make up for that poor d play on the canucks goal

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When did Marchand start giving up body position and going into the corners second?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ferrence just announced as out for the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

knidy is back in the fold just when ference goes down. liked knidy.tougher than ference

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NOT's a closet Thorton fan

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The Ference Flu is back.  If he ever plays 82 games i am buying a lotto ticket the next day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Ferrence just announced as out for the game.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

He got rocked.  The Anti-Ference crowd will be pleased.  The intelligent hockey fans understand that this will be a big loss if he is to miss any time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NOT's a closet Thorton fan
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

That's a terrible thing to say!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Great watching one great team play a top 10 NHL team tonight, but the talent and coaching style differences become apparent when we play elite teams.  The Van, Chi's, Phi's, Det's control the puck and dont give it away (dump, blind cycle passes, or chip out) unless they have too.  Two reasons we don't 1.  we don't have the ability, 2. coaching style.

I love the Dallas and Mtl games with the fights as much as the next guy, but that doesn't define tough teams in playoffs.  These are tough teams, finish every hit, extremely tough infront of their nets and other tough areas.  5 on 5 brawls dont go down in the playoffs.

Just on fans opinions after another game verus the NHL elite.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

on a positive note, Krejci looks like an entirely different guy the past week or two, good to see him back.