Fun No Matter What Tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight!

big goal.

i like how the b's matchup against van.  physical, speed and goaltending. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

LIKE IT!!!!!NICE GOAL!!!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight!:
    [QUOTE]fellas, Watch how much the canucks finish their hits.  everyone all night.  then during a commercial look at their team stats for hits.  they must get bonuses for hits. ya know raffi has to get one tonight.  shuperman is seldom wrong.  in his own mind anyway
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Alright Shupe!There's our boy Horton on the board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

just as i called it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

marchand,
    stop writing cheques your nose can't match...dirty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i will fully admit a shift before i was saying to myself  horton is never going to score unless he set up with a wide open net. i was wrong he earn that one and nice pass by looch. they have van running around in there own end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

we easily lead the league with guys with monster noses

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

loyal,

as soon as i call them out they go on a tear.  its scarey how accurate my jinx is.  anyone want me to call out ryder...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Marchand again to the box, again for something stupid.  Is he trying to fill the gap left by Savard? 

PM to Marchand:  When you are playing the #1 powerplay team, try to limit putting them on the powerplay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Jack:  Raffi Torres getting some powerplay time.

Me:  Oh Jesus no.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Crap... Boychuk now too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Smart move Ryder for once, tossing his stick to Seids.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

what a waste it is having seguin with two muckers as he keeps improving.  He's had two chances streaking up ice where muck and muckers campbell and thornton couldn't get him the puck.  Seguin settling in is EXACTLY what we need.

Great game

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

me thinks adding another depth dman might be in order...especially with the way dmen have been hit hard this year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : He got rocked.  The Anti-Ference crowd will be pleased.  The intelligent hockey fans understand that this will be a big loss if he is to miss any time.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the Bruins already miss his skating abilities...Seidenburg looks aweful tonight by the way...is he hurt?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What a fantastic game!  Many of my friends are out at a club show tonight.  I got lambasted for staying home to watch "just a regular season game".  Great decision!

I'm sure people will be crying about the Vancouver puck possession.  Teams don't get two points for having the puck more.  None of these long in zone possessions by Vancouver has resulted in a goal yet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

A perfect night for NAS.  Torres with a hat trick and Thorton with the GWG

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

gotta admit though.  torres brings it every shift.  he is like a human canon ball out there

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]What a fantastic game!  Many of my friends are out at a club show tonight.  I got lambasted for staying home to watch "just a regular season game".  Great decision! I'm sure people will be crying about the Vancouver puck possession.  Teams don't get two points for having the puck more.  None of these long in zone possessions by Vancouver has resulted in a goal yet.

Yes, what a game to watch, the pace is ridiculous.  I am glad I took a nap with my 2 year old so I could stay up to watch the game.  The seven beers I have had is making this game even better!  I want two points out of this game, but I have been entertained none the less.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]what a waste it is having seguin with two muckers as he keeps improving.  He's had two chances streaking up ice where muck and muckers campbell and thornton couldn't get him the puck.  Seguin settling in is EXACTLY what we need. Great game
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]
    They should switch Seguin and Kelly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't remember who was lamenting the western conference games, but I hope he is watching this game tonight.

Games like this define why I'm a fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Seems like the Vancouver defense has some of the similar problems as Boston's....granted they have a ton of injuries.  They have trouble with speed and a strong forecheck.  Get the puck deep!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : They should switch Seguin and Kelly.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I think Kelly and Peverly are playing great.  I don't believe Seguin could hang on that line.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]I don't remember who was lamenting the western conference games, but I hope he is watching this game tonight. Games like this define why I'm a fan.

Only game I have missed this year was the Calgary game as I was at a National Sales meeting in Orlando for work.  Just ask my wife, she wants to kill me...our schedule revolves around Bruins games...I like the Western games, everyone is in bed and I can watch in peace...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Definately Dez, or switch out with Peverl he's floating and not skating w/o the puck.

Jake, on the money with the Seidenberg comments, he looks absolutely awful.

Krejci and Bergy's lines bringing it in period 2, Krejci looks like a differnet person out there.

Sections
Shortcuts