Fun No Matter What Tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight!

In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight!:
    [QUOTE]what a waste it is having seguin with two muckers as he keeps improving.  He's had two chances streaking up ice where muck and muckers campbell and thornton couldn't get him the puck.  Seguin settling in is EXACTLY what we need. Great game
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]
    since the trades last week i figured as long as seguin was on the ice then all the pro seguin posters should have been happy,like myself. in a game like this it shows he wouldbe much better with offensive fowards. in between campbell and thorton is a waste of his talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]what a waste it is having seguin with two muckers as he keeps improving.  He's had two chances streaking up ice where muck and muckers campbell and thornton couldn't get him the puck.  Seguin settling in is EXACTLY what we need. Great game

Greg Campbell is a quality hockey player.  He could be a third line center/second line fill in.  Thornton is u-s-e-l-e-s-s.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Definately Dez, or switch out with Peverl he's floating and not skating w/o the puck. Jake, on the money with the Seidenberg comments, he looks absolutely awful. Krejci and Bergy's lines bringing it in period 2, Krejci looks like a differnet person out there.

I know it's his hometown, but Lucic has been a beast tonight too...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : Greg Campbell is a quality hockey player.  He could be a third line center/second line fill in.  Thornton is u-s-e-l-e-s-s.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That fourth line as a hole has been u-s-e-l-e-s-s tonight...time to shorten the bench....oh wait...that won't happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Definately Dez, or switch out with Peverl he's floating and not skating w/o the puck. Jake, on the money with the Seidenberg comments, he looks absolutely awful. Krejci and Bergy's lines bringing it in period 2, Krejci looks like a differnet person out there.

Wow!  I have been impressed with Peverly tonight.  I have felt that he has been in position and has kept his feet moving all night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : since the trades last week i figured as long as seguin was on the ice then all the pro seguin posters should have been happy,like myself. in a game like this it shows he wouldbe much better with offensive fowards. in between campbell and thorton is a waste of his talent.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I am going to say this, but Paille would be better on that fourth line. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

NOT, is it bad to be a puck possesion team who can make plays?  Call me crazy, but look at the last 10 cup winners and Anaheim/Devils are only teams not in that category.  Sometime you need to take the black and gold glasses off for a second, it works wonders.

And Peverly is playing a strong game?  Are we watching the same thing here?  He's upright and not moving when he doesn't have the puck, has lost every 1 on 1 battle tonight, and is floating with not result.  I thought he shot alot?  I havent seen him get one off yet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : Wow!  I have been impressed with Peverly tonight.  I have felt that he has been in position and has kept his feet moving all night.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

He competes, I like that...Seguin should take notice...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Man, I can't believe this thread already has 56 posts. Good job NAS!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

I would have to say, this game is a defensive gem compared to the Leafs\Penguins game. The defense was offensive in that one.....sure was fun to watch though. Bruins look like they hang with Nucks just fine in my books. Lets see what the 3rd brings!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Man, I can't believe this thread already has 56 posts. Good job NAS!!
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

57....LOVE IT

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

NAS, Campbell is a quality player, just not the type of guy to play with an ffensive skill guy, he can't feed him the puck.  I'd take it down a notch with the second line asperations though.

Ferrence is a big loss, hope he's ok.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : I can't believe I am going to say this, but Paille would be better on that fourth line. 
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

i think your right and i was wrong last 3 games i didnt have a problem with paille being odd man out but in game like this were van has all that speed thornton is in over his head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i like having a speedy 3rd line.  kelly peverly ryder is fine with me.  i actually dont see seguin in the lineup when the playoffs start. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NOT, ...Sometime you need to take the black and gold glasses off for a second, it works wonders.

Yeah, I really have a hard time being objective.  Thanks for the advice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : i think your right and i was wrong last 3 games i didnt have a problem with paille being odd man out but in game like this were van has all that speed thornton is in over his head.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

If there was no checking in hockey, Seguin would be awesome...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NAS, Campbell is a quality player, just not the type of guy to play with an ffensive skill guy, he can't feed him the puck.  I'd take it down a notch with the second line asperations though. Ferrence is a big loss, hope he's ok.

Campbell played on the second line in Florida for a while.  Now, they weren't nearly as skilled, but as I said, he can fill in there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : I can't believe I am going to say this, but Paille would be better on that fourth line. 
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

That's just crazy talk.  What's not to like about what Seguin has given us the past 6 games or so?  Guy gives us a missing dimension if he can continue improving.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i strongly dislike kelly hrudy...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Gotta love how Boychuk is hoding the puck as he brings it up - heads up and making adjustments as he comes close to theblue line. Not afraid to pull it back, or punch through. Smart playing tonight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

the gazoo twins are darn fine hockey players...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Who the hell is Ballard? Seems like the name I've hard most tonight. Playing great.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

That's great, 2nd line fill in in FLA, how did that work out?  Your right though, objectivity is not in question for you NAS.  Ar you wearing your jersey and bruins pajamas right now?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun No Matter What Tonight! : That's just crazy talk.  What's not to like about what Seguin has given us the past 6 games or so?  Guy gives us a missing dimension if he can continue improving.

Not on the fourth line, thats all I am saying. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]the gazoo twins are darn fine hockey players...
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

LMAO...the gazoo twins.  they are awesome...