Funny stuff that's been circulating post game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Funny stuff that's been circulating post game 7

CBS Atlanta radio host loses his mind over the Toronto collapse on the air. Got it from Toucher and Rich.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/audio/1676-overtime-with-jim-murray/jim-loses-his-mind-over-nhl-playoffs/

And I guess Lucic patted Phaneuf below the waist during the handshakes. Really weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuelZaLwsPs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Re: Funny stuff that's been circulating post game 7

Paille, who follows Lucic in that handshake, also pats Phaneuf's stomach. No big deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I have to say that I noticed the Lucic thing right away in real time.  Just looked weird.  I've never seen the 'cockpat' in the handshakes before.  Was it a gender check?

I saw they asked Lucic about it and he laughed and said he may have gone a little lower than he meant to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I have to say that I noticed the Lucic thing right away in real time.  Just looked weird.  I've never seen the 'cockpat' in the handshakes before.  Was it a gender check?

I saw they asked Lucic about it and he laughed and said he may have gone a little lower than he meant to.

A "cockpat"...... new terminology, like it.Just Lucic checking to see if Celine Dion had any balls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I see it all the time now! They poke, tap, jab each other in the jock. Whether it's a hand, towel, stick that's used. Only the homophobes have an issue. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

CBS Atlanta radio host loses his mind over the Toronto collapse on the air. Got it from Toucher and Rich.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/audio/1676-overtime-with-jim-murray/jim-loses-his-mind-over-nhl-playoffs/

And I guess Lucic patted Phaneuf below the waist during the handshakes. Really weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuelZaLwsPs

That Atlanta radio guy, LOL, "Reimer ya bum!!!!", "suck it!!!".  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I have to say that I noticed the Lucic thing right away in real time.  Just looked weird.  I've never seen the 'cockpat' in the handshakes before.  Was it a gender check?

This made me literally lol.  Good one Fletch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I see it all the time now! They poke, tap, jab each other in the jock. Whether it's a hand, towel, stick that's used. Only the homophobes have an issue. 

Yeah. In soccer they'll bite you in the nuts after you score, saw that on a replay once, ouch !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Lucic likely said, "don't worry, it'll probably grow back in the off season". 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I wouldn't bet on it Dez .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

I'm pretty sure Elisha can make it grow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thanks for te chuckle !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

I'm pretty sure Elisha can make it grow.

Not if she's "sloppy seconds" oooops Sealed did I just type that out loud!?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good stuff, Nr, I saw the lucic pat right away also. He either meant to do it as a joke to Phaneuf, but I'll go with he just went a little lower than he wanted to.

I've always liked the handshake after a hard fought series, it's another thing that sets hockey apart formt he rest of the sports.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

So you say "they" insinuating it happens often or by many and yet you saw it once.  So what do you mean?  Did the whole team have turns biting the guy who scored?  

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Yeah. In soccer they'll bite you in the nuts after you score, saw that on a replay once, ouch !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

So you say "they" insinuating it happens often or by many and yet you saw it once.  So what do you mean?  Did the whole team have turns biting the guy who scored?  

I only saw it once and that was enough.I watch World Cups and Euro Cups and the odd Champions league game and have only seen that happen once.A player in the Premier league got suspended for 9 or 10 games for biting but i don't think it was in the Knackers.I guess that is saved for goals only. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

And it was in a celebration after the goal was scored and a bunch of players were rolling around the pitch and one player got really excited, i guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

lol what was he thinking.  to funny :)

And it was in a celebration after the goal was scored and a bunch of players were rolling around the pitch and one player got really excited, i guess.

Sections
Shortcuts