future

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

future

let's all hope this gets done real soon (CBA) or the WJC will not be worth watching either. Unless your Canadian of course.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: future

As usual Pauly, always insightful posts. Tell me something, after 1350 posts, how the heck do you manage to have each post absolutely suck more than the previous one? One would think there would be a ceiling at some point, but not when it comes to you. For you, the sky is the limit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

As usual Pauly, always insightful posts. Tell me something, after 1350 posts, how the heck do you manage to have each post absolutely suck more than the previous one? One would think there would be a ceiling at some point, but not when it comes to you. For you, the sky is the limit.

Agree. Very embarrassing ! Hate to say it but our resident Canadian numbskull is worse then his American counterpart ( heyoo/bruins8). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Just stating a point. On paper nobody is close to canada. that doesn't mean they will win gold. Just that they are expected to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Just stating a point. On paper nobody is close to canada. that doesn't mean they will win gold. Just that they are expected to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Every year the WJC is played, Canada is playing without it's best. Simply because they are considered to good for this turny. And anybody who thinks this is equal across the board just dose not get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

If every country entered there best team possible every year, what do u think the results would be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pauly, I wasn't refering to your post on how good Canada is, I was commenting on how much you suck. Why are you even here?

Sections
Shortcuts