Gabriel Landeskog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Gabriel Landeskog

Im sorry, I was on the Seguin train a few months ago, and I know its to early in his career to tell but this kid looks like the biggest puss I have ever seen.  Every time I think he might be turning a corner he seems to completely regress.  I hate to say it but I feel this kid may bust on us.  He just seems to scared and overwhelmed to develope into anything special.\

Wow just wow......... Adding a new award most inpatient poster of the year to DC's list and you just won it! Only 2 posts congratulations...

Seguin is on a better pace than guess who, Joe Thornton was his rookie year and how is MVP Thorntons career turning out...

I forgot about the rest of what you wrote because this part blocked it out of my mind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Tyler Seguin is well, hes just awful.  Watching this kid play is painful, we should not have kept him up in the bugs this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Gabriel Landeskog:
    [QUOTE]Tyler Seguin is well, hes just awful.  Watching this kid play is painful, we should not have kept him up in the bugs this year.
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]
    If there was a way to send you to the minors I'd do it.Saying that Seguin is awful is well beyond exageration.If his game is lacking so badly,you should be able to give us some insights as to exactly what he needs to do to improve it(since you're cleary seeing things that no one else is seeing).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i'm confused. troll or just doesn't have a clue. i usually don't have a problem with knowing when someone's a troll, but i'm gonna have to read a few more posts from prob.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

I just dont see what is so encouraging about Seguin thus far.  He looks scarred and plays that way.  He doesnt challenge opposing players and when he is challenged he rolls over and quits.  He has great speed, yes, which we really only get to see when he has a break away on the net and is uncontested.  Other than that he looks like frightened puppy on ice.  You teach a kid certain things but no matter what CJ does he can never make Seguin a more aggresive player.

Sections
Shortcuts