Game 1: Leafs v. Bruins (01/05/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 1: Leafs v. Bruins (01/05/13)

In response to LoveRealHockey's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

How about 20 shoulder punches and 10 indian burns to the first person to whine about the refs hating boston.  

To all my fellow bruins fans/buddies.  Lets get ready to rumble.  Bruins playoff hockey!   

I think you might have to go with 40 shoulder punches if the guys has Dion ('robocop') Phaneuf shoulder pads on.

Haha.  So be it.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

LMAO that's what I've been sayin' all along .....  now let's have Chowdah tune in and see if he can see the difference bwteen the two.

[/QUOTE]

The difference ? You complain about all the refs. If there was an Art Ross trophy for crying about the refs you'd be Wayne Gretzky.

P.S. For me, you'd be brutal to watch a game with..........oh and I almost forgot..........worst season ever !!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Its ok to show some confidence but i don't know if i would have went that far.We'll see soon enough if Kadri knows something i don't. B's will prevail according to me, its a very, very winnable series according to me as well.

I think if he had said something along the lines of "if we play our game and play hard I am confident we can win" then it would be fine.

But to have a rookie who has never played a single second of NHL playoff hockey spout off about how "very, very winnable this series is", especially against a team that just won the cup 2 seasons ago and has beaten his team 3 out of 4 games in the regular season, is just stupid on his part.

Let the coaches and vets handle the media dear boy...

I agree with much of what you said.  However, the Bruins and many here are preaching that past results in the playoffs and regular season don't matter.  It's a new season. Everyone starts with 0 and needs 16 to win the cup.  The kid is confident, as well he should be, as he has 3 goals 4 assists in 8 games against the B's and is +4.  He and Grabovski fair well against the Bruins and need to be held in check.

well put, MeanE....  maybe the kid used one "very" too many.... if it turns out to be fodder for the B'S, that's great....

what did they expect Kadri to say, "we stand no chance against this B'S juggernaut"?....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

How about 20 shoulder punches and 10 indian burns to the first person to whine about the refs hating boston.  

I predict this will happen within the first 2 minutes of puck drop....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Buddy just texted me that they saw Horton's name on the injury list for tonight on the jumbotron. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

LMAO that's what I've been sayin' all along .....  now let's have Chowdah tune in and see if he can see the difference bwteen the two.

The difference ? You complain about all the refs. If there was an Art Ross trophy for crying about the refs you'd be Wayne Gretzky.

P.S. For me, you'd be brutal to watch a game with..........oh and I almost forgot..........worst season ever !!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Good,  because they are horrible .  Last night did you see the penalty on Perry ? A real joke, the only penalty there was Howard going down as if he got shot . Big time embellishing

p.s. I would much rather watcha game of BadHab than you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Buddy just texted me that they saw Horton's name on the injury list for tonight on the jumbotron. 

Alright Horton is in the warmups

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Thanks for the misinformation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Believe me, this is big.Nathan seems to love playoff time and i think he will deliver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Believe me, this is big.Nathan seems to love playoff time and i think he will deliver.

I think so as well it might be his last hurrah in a bruins uniform 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Defensive pairings: Chara-Seidenberg, Ference-Boychuk, Redden-McQuaid

Line rushes in warm-ups: Lucic-Krejci-Horton, Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin, Daugavins/Peverley-Kelly-Jagr, Paille-Campbell-Thornton ^CS"

Legion you goober!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm so happy not to see TW's name in the healthy scratches tonight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@GlobeFluto 

"Matt Frattin and Ryan O'Byrne out for Leafs. Frazer McLaren and Mike Kostka in. Per skate, big boys McLaren and Orr both on TOR 4th line."

Yard apes are off their leashes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't help but play dimestore shrink, Tyler Bozak in his interview with Naoko used his middle finger several times to wipe sweat off his nose, can't help but think that he intentionally was goofing on Boston anouncer(s), Phaneuf admiring his helmetless self in the glass during warmups... this looks like a lack of focus to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

GO BRUINS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Tyler is pumped.  Couldn't answer Naoko's questions, eye shut and focusing during the nat anthems.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I really want the slumpers and the previous slumpers to rip tonight.

Shut up EVERY SINGLE ONE of the neagtive bastiges...FOREVER (or until September).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

To all my fellow bruins fans/buddies.  Lets get ready to rumble.  Bruins playoff hockey!   

Too funny Shupe. I remember those days all too well! GO BRUINS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@GlobeFluto 

"Matt Frattin and Ryan O'Byrne out for Leafs. Frazer McLaren and Mike Kostka in. Per skate, big boys McLaren and Orr both on TOR 4th line."

Yard apes are off their leashes.

Hopefully CJ uses his ability to use last change to his advantage.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Time for an early shorty!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

So much for the vaunted PK.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

just like that 1-0 leafs 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

So much for the vaunted PK.

Ugh!!! Already must shake it off now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Big hit.  Bruins hockey.  Lets go.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Last goal tonight for T.O.

Sections
Shortcuts