Game 1: NYR v. Bruins (16/05/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 1: NYR v. Bruins (16/05/13)

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Zdeno Chara-Dougie Hamilton
    Matt Bartkowski-Johnny Boychuk
    Torey Krug-Adam McQuaid

Wow.

Negative Nellie! Your not a true fan Sealed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The rangers have had our number over the last few years but I think the B's have "the extra gear" that will make them win the series in 6.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Torey Krug-Adam McQuaid

Wow.

I thought he meant "Wow, what an impressive group of dmen!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Torey Krug-Adam McQuaid

Wow.

hahaha San.

That's a terrible looking six!  I'm looking forward to watching and enjoying the game tonight!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Anyone else feel that this is a Rivalry going into the series?  The media is going to try and build it up that way.  I don't, the Red bulls and the Revs may have a better rivalry than these two teams of late.  I know it is New York vs. Boston, but I simply don't hate the Rangers like I do the Habs, Nucks, Pens, Sabres, Canes.  Hopefully that will all change starting tonight!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah I'm kidding around right now but I am really nervous. As much as I preach "throw the kids into the fire", I will be very tense when the Rangers forecheck bares down on them early on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yah I'm kidding around right now but I am really nervous. As much as I preach "throw the kids into the fire", I will be very tense when the Rangers forecheck bares down on them early on.

Only one way a player can get playoff experience. I'm excited to see how they can do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Anyone else feel that this is a Rivalry going into the series?  The media is going to try and build it up that way.  I don't, the Red bulls and the Revs may have a better rivalry than these two teams of late.  I know it is New York vs. Boston, but I simply don't hate the Rangers like I do the Habs, Nucks, Pens, Sabres, Canes.  Hopefully that will all change starting tonight!

No rivalry at all in my view.  Just two good hockey teams trying to make it to the next series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bruins win 2-1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

I haven't felt a rivalry with the Rangers.....just a whole lo of frustration getting the puck behind Lunquist !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Rangers beat a pretty good Caps team. B's we'll have their hands full.....and even more so with the rookies on D. IF they are able to expose our "rookie" Dmen, this series could end early, if not, expect a looooooooong one.

GO BRUINS!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:

Rangers beat a pretty good Caps team. B's we'll have their hands full.....and even more so with the rookies on D. IF they are able to expose our "rookie" Dmen, this series could end early, if not, expect a looooooooong one.

GO BRUINS!!

The Bruins have never lost a series in less than seven games in the PC/CJ era.  If they lose, I expect that trend to continue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I feel bad for A. Johnson.  I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing Krug and am happy they called him up...But imagine if you're Johnson?  They just refuse to play you under any circumstances.

i was wondering the same thing, why not send him to Providence

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

I'm very indifferent about this Rangers team.  Outside of Nash and Lundqvist, the rest of them are just (in my opinion) run of the mill hockey players.  They show up, they play hard, they hit and block shots.  They play the game like hockey players.  Obviously that approach is working for them.

The B's can handle the physical abuse.  It's the frustration of not getting shots on goal that could drive them nuts.

Whatever.  BRUINS IN FOUR!

i wouldnt call Callahan or Richards run of the mill players, McDonagh is a real good D man and Stepan is a good player too

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

i wouldnt call Callahan or Richards run of the mill players, McDonagh is a real good D man and Stepan is a good player too

You mean 4th Line Brad?  His 34 points this season (and one single point in the playoffs this year) don't impress me.

Callahan is a great shot blocker and hard worker.  I don't see him as a guy who changes a series. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

My prediction for game 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

NAS, to me Tortarella has a tendency to make good players mediocre. And Rangers fans have a tendency to make good players hero's and legends.

How many Rangers fans love Messier and think he was a lifelong Ranger.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Liked watching Ham and Bart together when B's were down in 3rd, fun to see D skate.

Hoping Krug can up the speed level.

Seg, please leave him with Berg or at leat change Pail and Kell.  Seg is no longer a D liability give him the ice.

NAS never under estimate Brad, cant believe he is on 4th for Torts.  34 points in 48

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

You mean 4th Line Brad?  His 34 points this season (and one single point in the playoffs this year) don't impress me.

Callahan is a great shot blocker and hard worker.  I don't see him as a guy who changes a series. 

You're not looking hard enough NAS! This guy is a warrior & I'd have him on my team any day. He's not full of scoring talant, but he earns his goals by doing whatever he has to do it. My kind of player! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

Can't wait for puck drop!!!  Seguin with 2 and Krug with a helper!!  Go B's!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I'm OK with Segun on the 3rd line iff their was offensive talent there. I wouldn't mind Seguin with Jagr, thus 3 scoring lines. I think Bergeron and Marchand can do good without Seguin.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

marc savard ‏@MSavvy91

"Massive game 1 tonight it is gonna be low scoring hard hitting #2-1BruinsWin maybe even in OT #LucicseriesMVP because he's a beast"

Word!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, but you should mark this day down, because it's days like this when you wish you knew more about how resilient Krug would be under a heavy forecheck, or how calm Hamilton can be in pressure situations (better all the time, I think).

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts