Game 1 shame

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Game 1 shame

rotten power play.
    too many shots from the perimeter.
    no one in front of the net.
    If the B's had been playing darts last night they would have been better off as most of their shots were dead center into Price's chest.
    territorial edge but not nearly enough physical play.
    Kaberle is currently a liability.
    Kaberle will not shoot.
    Horton was a no show.
    Ryder made Horton look good last night.
    Thomas needs to stay in the net and stop handling the puck.
    undisciplined play by Chara late in the third.
    Lucic was a non factor (1 shot).
    Krejci needs to step up his game.
    Mcquaid looked nervous.
    coach should have been fired a month ago.
    blown opportunities by Marchand.
    Seguin needs to play on a top line with top players !!
    Sit Ryder.
    Peverly and Kelly  ??????????????
    Sadly, B's best player last night was Thornton (5 minutes played).
    B's looked like they were playing a regular season game in January.
    How dare Peter Chiarelli say that making it through the second round is good enough.
    While I'm on a roll let me just say that NESN's camera work was disgraceful last night. if you have a chance to watch this game again (hopefully not) you will see many plays that were missed. not sure if that is a camera man or director problem.

You can call me whatever you want but I have watched this organization settle for losing for 40 years (especially to the habs) and there is no reason to believe things will change this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Re: Game 1 shame

Wow.  I think you read my mind. Why can't anyone in the organization see this. Cam Neely is the one guy I thought could instill some passion in this team.

Imagine the Rangers putting on a performance like that.  The post game would have been censored, unlike our sweet coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Tia - I thought I would feel better about this the next morning but, I am still disgusted. This team had every reason/motive/incentive to come out flying last night and destroy the habs and they did the opposite.
    I have 2 tickets for tomorrows game at $170 each and I am sick at the thought of them playing that way again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

forgot to mention they didnt even battle for a puck 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Seguin and Marchand on the powerplay PLEASE, FIRE HUMPTY DUMPTY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Shame. Yep, that's what that performance was-shameful.
    Totally shameful. And I'm pretty disgusted.

Forget about a repeat of 2010. Think back to 2004 when the  Bs should have eliminated the Habs after a 3-1 series lead only to lose in 7. That's what I'm thinking about now. I'll never forget the gutless pathetic 'Gee wizz, did we lose? Gosh darn that's a shame but as long as we all gave 110% and we all got a chance to skate then  I can go home to my romper suit and sleep well tonight ' response from Mike Sullivan just after Game 7. That dork should have been busting skulls and spitting blood after that.

I'm looking for intensity, aggression and fight from the Bs on Saturday. Get in there, intimidate, shoot when you have an opening (Kaberle, yes, I'm talking to you) or at the very least hover around the back of Price's net and taunt 'Price! Angela sucks p*ssy!' or ANYTHING at all but do something which tells us  the Bs have the emotional intensity and hunger to win.

No excuses boys. And no repeat performances like last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

It is pretty clear the Canadians game plan is to give Krejci no room. Plekanec did a very good job last night. The Canadians know Krejci is the key & are going to try & take away his space. Lucic & Horton are not great puck handlers or puck distributers but they have to be better then they were last night. All 3 have to be better.

I love Bergeron but he has to play better then we have seen. It is great that he was excellent in the faceoff circle but the guy is the highest paid fwd in the team & has to give more. The creativity in his game is lacking & it is hurting this team.

Recchi was atrocious last night. Could barely keep up with the play. How Peverley didn't get moved up & Recchi get demoted last night is beyond me. THat is on CJ & his lack of in game adjustments. No matter how bad & old Recchi looks he continues to play in all situations & it is extremely frustrating. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

In Response to Re: Game 1 shame:
    [QUOTE]Shame. Yep, that's what that performance was-shameful. Totally shameful. And I'm pretty disgusted. Forget about a repeat of 2010. Think back to 2004 when the  Bs should have eliminated the Habs after a 3-1 series lead only to lose in 7. That's what I'm thinking about now. I'll never forget the gutless pathetic 'Gee wizz, did we lose? Gosh darn that's a shame but as long as we all gave 110% and we all got a chance to skate then  I can go home to my romper suit and sleep well tonight ' response from Mike Sullivan just after Game 7. That dork should have been busting skulls and spitting blood after that. I'm looking for intensity, aggression and fight from the Bs on Saturday. Get in there, intimidate, shoot when you have an opening (Kaberle, yes, I'm talking to you) or at the very least hover around the back of Price's net and taunt 'Price! Angela sucks p*ssy!' or ANYTHING at all but do something which tells us  the Bs have the emotional intensity and hunger to win. No excuses boys. And no repeat performances like last night.        
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

The thing about that 2004 series is that the B's were so cooked that they could have played 7 more games and they would have lost them all.
    So sick of the loser mentality this team has. The names and faces change but the result is always the same.
    Say what you want about a guy like Harry Sinden but he would never take an effort like this sitting down. His problem was that he would never go over budget to get the final piece of the puzzle. These days the B's have the pieces but there is no accountability when it comes down to the coach or management.

Sections
Shortcuts