Game 11: Bruins at Penguins - Gameday Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 11: Bruins at Penguins - Gameday Thread

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

Niiiice deflection past McFleury. [/QUOTE]

McFlower LoL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Of course the Pens don't dive Nothing But Crosby!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Filthy goal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How many times are we gonna see Krug get burned tonight?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

7 mins to play BRUINS need a goal badly ....ST on the ice...GO FIGURE !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pens get away with so much cr@p!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Lol Iginla hammering Crosby. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, but it was a guy reaching for a pass out in front of him accidentally tipping it to a teammate.  I don't know if we can hold that against him too much.

We'll see next game, maybe it will be Krug out, Bartkowski in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Caron out, Spooner in too?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Ah, so they've been practicing their 6-on-5.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, but it was a guy reaching for a pass out in front of him accidentally tipping it to a teammate.  I don't know if we can hold that against him too much.

We'll see next game, maybe it will be Krug out, Bartkowski in.

[/QUOTE]

Krug was burned at least three times that way tonight... I'll give him a pass on the one because of the tip (his double minor cost us the game before but I understand that is a hockey play.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

A loss to a good team... almost salvaged a point.

Need a strong showing tomorrow!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Caron is not playing so bad.....Thornton out Spooner in ...enoiugh is enough ...after 5 games you will all say "why didnt they bring him in earlier ? ".  And Stanley will reply ...TOLD YOU SO ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Caron is not playing so bad.....Thornton out Spooner in ...enoiugh is enough ...after 5 games you will all say "why didnt they bring him in earlier ? ".  And Stanley will reply ...TOLD YOU SO ...

[/QUOTE]

What were you watching... Soderberg and Caron have not been good.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What were you watching... Soderberg and Caron have not been good.

[/QUOTE]

What have you been watching? Caron hits more when he's on the ice than any Bruin forward not named Lucic. I agree on Soderberg though. He was basically invisible tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

32 Nick Johnson RW 8 6 2 8 +4 0 0 0 1.00 0.00 27   24 Ryan Spooner C 8 2 5 7 -2 4 0 0 0.88 0.50

Meanwhile in Boston :  Shawn Thornton ...11gp.   1 0 1

easy decision !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

What have you been watching? Caron hits more when he's on the ice than any Bruin forward not named Lucic. I agree on Soderberg though. He was basically invisible tonight.

Looks like he's gaining traction in making his presence felt, dez.  As an aside, at least Iginla looks like he's into his annual heating-up-after-a-slow-start thing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Johnson and/or Spooner would do the job ....Johnson has alreadynscored 6 with Providence....what a waste !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

That was a very entertaining game.  Bad turnover by Caron cost them though.  Really nothing else to complain about, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a very entertaining game.  Bad turnover by Caron cost them though.  Really nothing else to complain about, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it was, as you say Hang great game and 2 great shots beat Tuukka, otherwise he played great.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Congrats to the city of Boston for the World Series ! 

Unfortunately you are about to lose the BRUINS GM Mr Pete Chiarelli ......keeping talented players like Ryan Spooner and Nick Johnson in the minors while your team is losing 2 in a row ...but dont worry I am ready to step in ....just one phone call away from Mr Neely ....you will see a much better and improve team as soon as I get in the management believe me !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

No worries, this was a close game against a good team who had a little bit to prove after last year's play-offs.  The only thing is that it is tough that they have to play a good Anaheim team tomorrow night who rested tonight while the Bruins played. That is why blowing the lead against the Devils might be viewed as a little more unfortunate then one blown game might normally be. It is far from a must win so early in the season but it would be nice to avoid a 3 game losing streak after such a good start.  I am looking for them to dig deep and pull out a win. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Best game of the season in terms of pace and quality of play, loss or not.  Another 30 seconds, I think they tie it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best game of the season in terms of pace and quality of play, loss or not.  Another 30 seconds, I think they tie it.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. I sat there and said to myself, 10 more seconds and the B;s tie it.

Sections
Shortcuts