Game 11: Bruins at Penguins - Gameday Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 11: Bruins at Penguins - Gameday Thread

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Best game of the season in terms of pace and quality of play, loss or not.  Another 30 seconds, I think they tie it.

Agreed! Book did you happen to hear what Lucic said to Bozo the clown after the scrum in front of Rask? I thought he asked him "Who the fak are you rookie!" Lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A small measure of redemption for the Pens.  Regardless, the can handle these guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If ever they lose against the ducks thats it I get the job in Boston !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Pens get away with so much cr@p!

Thats unreal. Where did you find that one San? Seriously, I hope Shanny gets a look at this. Look at that elbow explode up at the end.

Looks to me like all the makings for a suspendable hit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

A small measure of redemption for the Pens.  Regardless, the can handle these guys.

Wow, what makes you think that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Crosby was his typical dooshbaggery self too.  Picks on tough guy Krug, and tries to dig a tied-up puck from under Rask's glove like it ain't no big thing.  One set of rules for him, another set for everyone else.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I struggle to watch the pens, even when they play the B's. So annoying to watch. I actually was bored watching the game. I wanted to watch some free flowing hockey and what I got was line changes and line pairings the whole game. It just disrupts the flow. It isnt the playoffs right now, so dont worry about it. Just go play. I stopped watching the game about half way through. On another note, congrats to the Red Socks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I get the call from Mr Jacobs or Mr Neely ...here are my 1st 2 moves :

Caron would be traded to the Panthers - Dallas or the Flames for a 2014 2nd round pick (wich would be a good pick since those 3 teams will end up on the bottom of their divisions

Spooner and Nick Johnson would be called and would each get a real chance to show what they are capable of in the NHL ....Shawn Thorton would watch a few games from the gallery and Spooner and Johnson would alternate on the 3rd and 4th line until we see wich one has more NHL caliber.....

I would never tolerate that the BRUINS (with the talent we have) lose 2 games in a row NO WAY if you think John Farrell is good wait till you see me in action....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

I struggle to watch the pens, even when they play the B's. So annoying to watch. I actually was bored watching the game. I wanted to watch some free flowing hockey and what I got was line changes and line pairings the whole game. It just disrupts the flow. It isnt the playoffs right now, so dont worry about it. Just go play. I stopped watching the game about half way through. On another note, congrats to the Red Socks.

You better check your pulse grif!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Lol Iginla hammering Crosby. 

I get the vibe Jerome has some ill will toward Sidney and/or the Pens.  I liked it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Great hockey game.  It was playoff-like.  Sucked the Bruins lost, but it was very entertaining.  The bruins got stronger as the game went on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Thats unreal. Where did you find that one San? Seriously, I hope Shanny gets a look at this. Look at that elbow explode up at the end.

Philly friend, Flyers fan put it up on HFboards. He, as I am, is well aware of what the Pens get away with. I doubt Shanahammer will do anything.

Dupois went off his skates to get up at Zdenos chin no doubt about it!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Yeah, I would like to see that from another angle...at first blush it didn't look SO bad, but watching it over and over and over I think I start to see something.

Maybe not a good way to judge a suspendable hit. Hope Shanny doesn't do that.

Philly friend, Flyers fan put it up on HFboards. He, as I am, is well aware of what the Pens get away with. I doubt Shanahammer will do anything.

Dupois went off his skates to get up at Zdenos chin no doubt about it!

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to bgrif008's comment:

You better check your pulse grif!

I'll admit, I didnt have one, a pulse that is. LOL I guess it wasnt the style of game I wanted to watch so early in the season. I get why it happens, I just didnt want it to happen the other night. Also, over the last 2 or 3 seasons, Ive started to despise the Pens more and more ever year. Have the players are punk arses and Crosby is a little twerp and cries about everything.....The only player I like on the Pens is Malkin. I despise the Pens more than the Habs, its true....I they can be just as bad.

• Sections
    Shortcuts