Game 13: Bruins at Islanders gameday thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Re: Game 13: Bruins at Islanders gameday thread

The B's are not playing "Bruin's hockey" lately. They need to wake up!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Julien must have said someting to Marchand, he is everywhere now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Fabulous PP yields 2 open net tries... can the Bruins capitalize? Heck no!

Who said scoring wasn't a problem?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Still can't believe the Bruins didn't score in that sequence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Yes, Marchand is playing much better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Too many missed chances

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Spooner and Bart will pay the price for the team's poor play

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Spooner and Bart will pay the price for the team's poor play

I hope not, I think spooner is playing well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Mike Napoli is walking around Boston drunk and shirtless #DayMade �� pic.twitter.com/fO7yirlego

Mike is having fun LoL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

the Kool-Aid fans will call this game "A Wake-Up Call."

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Well that sucked.  Not much more to say about this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

the Kool-Aid fans will call this game "A Wake-Up Call."

Does your butt ever get jealous of your mouth, because of all the garbage that comes out of it?

there's one now.

please share your brilliant assessment of the game?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Chad Johnson was the B's best player tonight.  Now that's scary!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Another unacceptable loss. B's can beat San Jose& Anaheim but lose to NJ& the Islanders. Go figure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

NB seems satisfied with the effort

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

3 Ls out of 4 will happen, but the play is going in the wrong direction.  Ugly.  A snoozefest to sit through.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As long as Claude suits up Thornton this team will be dragging it's  extra baggage. Merlot line has zero results; Bergie's line is passable, but he is still slower than usual; usually reliable Iginla is fumbling the puck tonight; Soderberg is showing some life; Bartkowski is holding up his end in helping Johnson clear the crease; Marchand doing better, but, with all his speed and determination, Rielly Smith isn't a top six goal scorer. Claude does not have this team ready for the faster NHL. Hamilton made some great charges into the offensive zone, but noone covered for him ???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NOB is an appropriate acronym for this knob... likes to point out the obvious that there is an 82 game schedule and sometimes things don't work out. I criticize when it is deserved and praise when it is deserved. My criticism last night was well deserved and perhaps harsher because the direction is slowly headed the wrong way. Highly doubt I ever said this team wouldn't go anywhere (this year or any other.) Plenty of others share similar opinions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

NOB is an appropriate acronym for this knob... likes to point out the obvious that there is an 82 game schedule and sometimes things don't work out. I criticize when it is deserved and praise when it is deserved. My criticism last night was well deserved and perhaps harsher because the direction is slowly headed the wrong way. Highly doubt I ever said this team wouldn't go anywhere (this year or any other.) Plenty of others share similar opinions.

I'll apologize if I'm wrong, but I do believe you were on the "leaving your team for dead" list in the Toronto series! Also, you were whining when they didn't clinch 1st in their division. That's all you do is whine on here! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

And you whine about other people whining! We could go back and forth forever... that's how these boards work.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

As long as Claude suits up Thornton this team will be dragging it's  extra baggage. Merlot line has zero results; Bergie's line is passable, but he is still slower than usual; usually reliable Iginla is fumbling the puck tonight; Soderberg is showing some life; Bartkowski is holding up his end in helping Johnson clear the crease; Marchand doing better, but, with all his speed and determination, Rielly Smith isn't a top six goal scorer. Claude does not have this team ready for the faster NHL. Hamilton made some great charges into the offensive zone, but noone covered for him ???

Seems they did just fine last yr. How can you say the whole teams a mess, because of one player that plays 7-10 mins a night. You're far too critical bogie. You made the same arguemnets last season & this team went to the finals & held the best offensive team in the league last yr to 2 goals in 4 games. 

Sections
Shortcuts