Game 13: Bruins at Islanders gameday thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 13: Bruins at Islanders gameday thread

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And you whine about other people whining! We could go back and forth forever... that's how these boards work.

[/QUOTE]

You know, that sounds terrible. I don’t know how you deal with all of these problems.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

[QUOTE]

NOB is an appropriate acronym for this knob... likes to point out the obvious that there is an 82 game schedule and sometimes things don't work out. I criticize when it is deserved and praise when it is deserved. My criticism last night was well deserved and perhaps harsher because the direction is slowly headed the wrong way. Highly doubt I ever said this team wouldn't go anywhere (this year or any other.) Plenty of others share similar opinions.

[/QUOTE]

Gather yourselves together and start a petition to fire everybody.

Let's f----up this team as soon a possible. I'm sick of watching hockey in May and June!!??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Chronic:-Subject to a habit or pattern of behavior for a long time:  eg: complaining,or illness. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

an illness can be cured... there is no cure for stupid (seems you're the one in real trouble.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

an illness can be cured... there is no cure for stupid (seems you're the one in real trouble.)

[/QUOTE]

You must've been born on the highway, because that's where most accidents happen. The only thing smart about you is your phone! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Bad loss last night, they stunk.  But they also didn't play their best in beating SJ and Anaheim.  I thought they played very well in the Pit loss, and ok in the NJ loss.  So consistent play is their problem.  Maybe due to their recent trips to the Finals, they're having trouble getting motivated for mundane regular season games.  Not an excuse, but it's possible.  We've seen it before and they've managed to figure it out.  No sense jumping off the ledge just yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

People sure whine a lot about people who whine,

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Nite, you might have a point on desire missing. Neelybourque, I just point out some things I'd like to see fixed, and the primary wish is that Claude applaud Thorny for all his efforts as he shows him the best seat in the house. I know I'm probably picky, or should that be prickly, but I'd like to see the most complete team available on the ice, and it's not there right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Agree Bogie, but you're not prickly like NOB or ole post removed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nite, you might have a point on desire missing. Neelybourque, I just point out some things I'd like to see fixed, and the primary wish is that Claude applaud Thorny for all his efforts as he shows him the best seat in the house. I know I'm probably picky, or should that be prickly, but I'd like to see the most complete team available on the ice, and it's not there right now.

[/QUOTE]

I understand your point about Thorts.

Sections
Shortcuts