Game 15: Leafs v. Bruins (11/09/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Re: Game 15: Leafs v. Bruins (11/09/13)

Great game.  I like that the Leafs are improving and playing with some fire.  To have another nice rivalry to look forward to now is a good thing.  By 3rd the Leafs were limping and hurting to the bench after every shift.

Great stuff by Hamilton and Krug.

All I want by Thanksgiving is for the 2nd line to start clicking.   Dare I say Reilly joins Bergey and Eriksson?  Before Eriksson went down for 5 games, those 3 were showing some real flow.   Ugh...but then it's three left shots in line 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kessel played over 21 minutes, had 3 shots and 4 giveaways.  As a team the Bruins had 6 giveaways.

[/QUOTE]

Great observation. Bruins arent a team that gets beat by the other teams best players very often.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not a big fan of dion was more dynamic it seemed when he came into the league. I'm really uncertain if Toronto will  resign him 

[/QUOTE]

I heard the Leafs want to resign him, but he will be looking for lots of money - Kessel type money which is insane.

When he broke into the league I thought he was awesome, big hits, big shots and tough as nails.  Since then he's become dumber as he's gotten older.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are way off.  Way off.  He is exactly the type of player who can do 10 things right during a game and then find the one thing to do wrong that kills your team and their chances.

2 other players I can think of have that ability, Komiserak and Wideman.  For those 2 in order, stupid penalty and dumb pass.  

With Phaneuf it can be doing something stupid or being overly aggressive at the wrong time.

He is an absolute cancer.

[/QUOTE]

And for the record, Kessel is not one of those "cancer" players who take away chances to win games like those other players.  Big difference between players who don't contribute and players who contribute to a loss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was Kessel a healthy scratch tonight?

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, he hasn't quite slayed the dragon, when it comes to playing his former team.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kessel played over 21 minutes, had 3 shots and 4 giveaways.  As a team the Bruins had 6 giveaways.

[/QUOTE]

Yep....and it was funny listening to CBC fawn over him every time he had the puck, expecting him to go end to end again only to give the puck away or try a quick pass to avoid a hit...lol.

He is so obviously still intimidated by the B's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There so good at cycling the puck,something we haven't seen to much from the other lines.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, and the opposing D is clearly intimidated..Iginla and Lucic can do that. Gotta love it!

[/QUOTE]

I love Iginla he is just a Bruin,man if they had got him last year,instead of Jagr they would have won the cup.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that. Was watching the game last night with a big Flames fan, and despite him saying "He's dead to me" .....jokingly, he commented that he seemed to be really flying out there.......like the Iginla of old.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mackenzie from tsn thought they'd sign dion before kessel guy has to a spend more time in the gym instead of giving silly opinions.  Toronto have their priorities straight first sign pk then we'll see about Dion

[/QUOTE]

"We'll" see, marco?  Leafs fan...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Maybe Dion is working out too much with the new wife. Can't blame him there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:[QUOTE]

Maybe Dion is working out too much with the new wife. Can't blame him there. [/QUOTE]

Some one on HFboards had said someting like "I wonder if Elisha pushes Dion around at home ?" my response was "She can beat the cr@p out of me anytime!"

"Dare I say Reilly joins Bergey and Eriksson?  Before Eriksson went down for 5 games, those 3 were showing some real flow"

This will happen IPot, MarSHAND is not out of his funk yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes i agree and sitting in the press box isn't doing nothing for his game,and definetly dont want to see Hamilton or Krug sitting out again

[/QUOTE]

I think he will be gone at the deadline, packaged in a deal to add some firepower for playoff push. Krug and Hamilton have definitely passed him on the depth chart.

[/QUOTE]
    Hamilton made some incredible passes down low tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, Dougie had a great game last night! He has literally become a man before our eyes. 

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts