Game 17: Bolts v. Bruins (11/11/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 17: Bolts v. Bruins (11/11/13)

And the streak continues...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I know 3 things about Loui so far

1. He's defensively responsible

2. he likes to pass

3. he's a sharp dresser

Oh, an another thing, he can take a major blow to the head and come back rather quickly, all hail the power of roll-mops!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can see the comments in tsn now.

'the dirtiest team in hockey, the boston bruins, have attempted to kill stampkos and have only succeeded in crippling him forever.  when will it stop?  will every other player in the nhl haveto be murdered or maimed before they finally jail everyone on the Bruins roster?'

[/QUOTE]

Great call, just went over there. Exactly as advertised.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

Why in the world isn't Eriksson shooting! [/QUOTE]

I'm as perplexed as anyone, no shots today, 2 against TO . Its like he has Tomas Kaberle disease, pass at all costs. I mean the guy has scored 30 gls in this league....shoot the puck!! [/QUOTE]

Definitely is trying to ingratiate way too much, as mentioned before. Kovalchuk did this when he first went to New Jersey then it stopped, I expect Eriksson too snap out of it as well.

I just wish it was sooner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Also remember, there will be no suspension to Hamilton because he is protected by Gregory's daddy, Lol.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2. he likes to pass

3. he's a sharp dresser

Oh, an another thing, he can take a major blow to the head and come back rather quickly, all hail the power of roll-mops!! 

[/QUOTE]

Haven't noticed anything about him - has he been playing? 

[/QUOTE]

You just have to look at the boxscore Marco.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Remember Marco, both Loui & Phil had 2 shots apiece during the B's/Leaf game and neither scored, gamebreaker indeed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah...fine....  I had hoped it would extend to not complaining about meaningless things, but I suppose I could be the bigger person.  Missed it, but you know, next time. 

[/QUOTE]

That's not a very difficult task around here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't worry about Phil -pls see top scorers 

I haven't seen a anything impressive yet of loui sll I hear is how it takes little time to get used to his teammates

Why can a guy like seguin get used real fast to his teammates and its only 3 yrs  hrs in league and loui is hiw long 5 or 6 yrs in the league

Marchand and bergy will get hot loui will join party

[/QUOTE]

I hope your right Marco, i'll cut Loui some slack, new surroundings and concussion, but the slack is tightening.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yukamatta409. Show yukamatta409's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2. he likes to pass

3. he's a sharp dresser

[/QUOTE]

Haven't noticed anything about him - has he been playing? 

[/QUOTE]
    well then its a perfect trade then cause thats is pretty much exactly how i felt about seguins season last year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Just finished up watching replay of game. Bitter sweet victory. All the best to Stamkos for a speedy and complete recovery. Habs too busy licking their chops for tomorrow nights game. Hoping for a big rally by TB for their downed comrad. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can see the comments in tsn now.

'the dirtiest team in hockey, the boston bruins, have attempted to kill stampkos and have only succeeded in crippling him forever.  when will it stop?  will every other player in the nhl haveto be murdered or maimed before they finally jail everyone on the Bruins roster?'

[/QUOTE]

Great call, just went over there. Exactly as advertised.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as expected, we're getting torched on the other sites. I didn't put the game on until about six minutes left in the 2nd, but did anyone on Tampa get in Hamilton's face after the play? They didn't appear to in the 3rd, so maybe the players thought it was just a freak accident, which it was.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Can't remember who it was, but a Bolt did get in Hamilton's face very briefly, but it was the kind of thing that happens on any play where a guy goes hard to the net.  Certainly not a reaction to Stamkos going down.

Bruins may be getting torched on other sites, but the most common phrase I saw in the hours after the game was "freaking Bruins.  As soon as I read it was against the Bruins, I should have known."

In other words: "I didn't watch the game, I don't watch the Bruins, but it makes me feel better at night to assume the Bruins are big and bad and dirty."  People like this don't change their opinion once they see the play.  "Hamilton pushed him into the post; he tripped him; the slew-footed him".  Yep Hamilton tried to push him off to create a bit of space in case the puck came to him.  It's what you do in hockey - use your body to create space.

Shame that some people want to make the Bruins the story and not the fact that one of the league's most dynamic players is out for a long time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't remember who it was, but a Bolt did get in Hamilton's face very briefly, but it was the kind of thing that happens on any play where a guy goes hard to the net.  Certainly not a reaction to Stamkos going down.

Bruins may be getting torched on other sites, but the most common phrase I saw in the hours after the game was "freaking Bruins.  As soon as I read it was against the Bruins, I should have known."

In other words: "I didn't watch the game, I don't watch the Bruins, but it makes me feel better at night to assume the Bruins are big and bad and dirty."  People like this don't change their opinion once they see the play.  "Hamilton pushed him into the post; he tripped him; the slew-footed him".  Yep Hamilton tried to push him off to create a bit of space in case the puck came to him.  It's what you do in hockey - use your body to create space.

Shame that some people want to make the Bruins the story and not the fact that one of the league's most dynamic players is out for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately this happens with the B's after almost every one of their games. You can read the game recap and even if nothing happens that is out of the norm haters get on the comment section and fill everone in on the supposed flagrant violations that either Chara, Boychuk, McQuaid, Marchand or Lucic get away with because thay are protected by the league. I should just quit reading them, and oh yeah, there is the odd comment that Ericksson doesn't shoot enough.

Sections
Shortcuts