Game 18: Lightning at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Game 18: Lightning at Bruins GDT

Khodo shaky and the bounces not going B's way. Game not over by any stretch but obviously the French connection reffing combo isn't going to help. Garon can be beat but the B's can't let this game out of control and start by killing the Tampa PP to start the second.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Ok so now it's the No Hit League.  Got it.

Cue the lit torches and pitchforks if the Lucic and Seidenberg bodychecks happened in Montreal, hang.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Does anyone have Shanny's cell #?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I hate these 10 am Saturday morning starts - slept in and missed the whole first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Cue the lit torches and pitchforks if the Lucic and Seidenberg bodycheckshappened in Montreal, hang.

Not sure if anyone saw Seidenberg going in the same corner with Thompson after he took the penalty,  this time he went in soft and got bodychecked off the puck .  The refs condition the games and change how you play.  Really sux !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Maybe we'll see Aulie drop the gloves against someone considering he started the altercation. He's too big to have other players fighting his battles for him.

dez,

Aulie was the player Burke said he insisted be included in the Phaneuf deal with the Flames. 

I remember the Leafs trying to claim he was going to be a stud. He's large though (6'6-228).

That they did, dez.  They were crowing about him which added to the belief of the trade being so heavily stacked in Toronto's favour.  If he does turn out to be a top D guy, the Leafs will be watching it happen from afar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Ok so now it's the No Hit League.  Got it.

I am feeling the frustration today as well.

Imagine Lucic's frustration...

I know this is probably a coincidence more than anything, but has anyone noticed that since the Lucic on Nash hit was brought up as being possibly dirty; Milan has gotten a ton of penalty minutes on some very hit good hockey hits?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Does anyone really want to see hockey turn into this? Half those whistles were just normal hockey plays!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I hate these 10 am Saturday morning starts - slept in and missed the whole first.

what's so hard about geting up at 9am , 930am ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Imagine Lucic's frustration...

I know this is probably a coincidence more than anything, but has anyone noticed that since the Lucic on Nash hit was brought up as being possibly dirty; Milan has gotten a ton of penalty minutes on some very hit good hockey hits?

and none called his way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

...it's a Saturday morning? :p

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Down a couple of goals, I will never say we're out of it - I've got the Rangers game(scored twice on Lundqvist with the goalie pulled) to draw on....but let's get one to break the ice first.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Does anyone have Shanny's cell #?

LMAO! Like when a Maryland student got a hold JJ Reddick's cell phone..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Cue the lit torches and pitchforks if the Lucic and Seidenberg bodycheckshappened in Montreal, hang.

Not sure if anyone saw Seidenberg going in the same corner with Thompson after he took the penalty,  this time he went in soft and got bodychecked off the puck .  The refs condition the games and change how you play.  Really sux !

True.  I'd imagine the players might be playing with some confusion as to being penalized for plays they previously were not.  The fine line in situations like the Seidenberg and Lucic plays just got thinner.  Next period or game it might widen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Red, as you can see from the comments, you would be pretty mad about the calls right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

that's what i figured. maybe sleeping in was a good thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

2-0 & 3-0 are the 2 worse leads to have in hockey. I don't know if it's still that way, but I remember an article in Hockey Digest back in the 90's that more teams have come back from that defict more than any other score. Lets see that trend today!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wow this is out of control...but you know i'll take some calls back though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

omg, a pp goal!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's right Jack "A Powerplay Goal!"...that is what a PP should look like!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Nice shot Seguin not sure Garon saw it a blazer no doubt.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Another wild speculation.  As weird as this may sound I think Stamkos somehow or other inspires Seguin to play better.  I think Seguin sees Stamkos score those and it seems like he starts thinking "I can do that" and it looks to me like he starts looking for more one timers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Never thought the Bs were out of the game. The 1st one is the hardest after all the emotion from the bad calls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Isn't that Rich keep it going. !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

That Bruins PP was a thing of beaut. Both Seguin and Hamilton knew what to do with the puck.

Sections
Shortcuts