Game 19: Bruins vs Montreal GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Game 19: Bruins vs Montreal GDT

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to Wheatskins's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wheat, you thought Rask had a good game ? I didn't .. couple of weak goals went in due to his flailing away in his crease..

Rask had quite a good game.

All the flapping around was caused by his defense giving the puck away and not cover the front of the net.

All of the Hab goals were garbage. Total garbage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Budaj besides the big save on Seguin at the end  he robbeb Horton with about 3mins left.  That was clutch !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

The first line was sleeping or not in synch.  

In response to MeanE's comment:

Horton needs to step it up , he is floating

Krejci was worse than invisible because I clearly remember his  poor play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

A bit slack with the puck in his own end leading to, was it Pacioretty's goal? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hence the reason im not a big fan.  His invisible man act for me happens too often.  With skill and wingers like he has he should make more things happen.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

Yup, our #1 Centre.. how does this guy sleep at night with efforts like these?  in games where your stars have to shine like tonight.... Thank God we got a great #2 Centre ( insert sarcasm there )  What a joke ..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Hence the reason im not a big fan.  His invisible man act for me happens too often.  With skill and wingers like he has he should make more things happen.  

Shupe,

I'm with you there but who then is the Bruins' offensive orchestrator?  Is it Seguin with Marchand and Bergeron?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No excuses, Habs got into Montreal at 2am,  and they scored dirty goals going to the net.

Seguin looked amazing but yet made bad decisions with the puck , how many passes in front to nobody there. Shoot it !  Although I'm going to say Seguin and Bergeron were the best Bruins on the ice today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rich,

bergie is 10 times the player dk is.  I dont consider dks line our number 1.  Never did.  I dont mind the occasional off nIght.  But for me he does it more then i want.  I expect more from him bc i know how good he is.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Yup, our #1 Centre.. how does this guy sleep at night with efforts like these?  in games where your stars have to shine like tonight.... Thank God we got a great #2 Centre ( insert sarcasm there )  What a joke ..

Where are you going with this? Was Krejci good tonight and I never noticed or something? BTW, Bergeron is the #1 center. I'm not sure why so many people still find that confusing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This is familiar.  For a while there, the Krejci line was hot and the Bergeron line was struggling a bit.  Now it's reversed.  The third line is still in a deep freeze.  This is what plagued them in the second half of last year - only one line was ever going at any given time.  I hope this isn't a longer term trend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

FINALLY !  Julien speaks out .

Claude goes off on Habs: "Tonight there was a lot of embellishment. And it's pretty embarrassing for our game." Mentions Subban by name

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Rich,

bergie is 10 times the player dk is.  I dont consider dks line our number 1.  Never did.  I dont mind the occasional off nIght.  But for me he does it more then i want.  I expect more from him bc i know how good he is.  

Bergeron's the more complete player.  Krejci's supremely talented and as seen tonight not afraid to throw hits at people although I can't remember who he nailed along the boards.  You know how it is.  Should he thread passes to people for goals in the upcoming games he'll be seen as the puck magician we know him to be.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Rich,

Bergeron's the more complete player.  Krejci's supremely talented and as seen tonight not afraid to throw hits at people although I can't remember who he nailed along the boards.  You know how it is.  Should he thread passes to people for goals in the upcoming games he'll be seen as the puck magician we know him to be.

Rich,  i know lots like him.  Im not one of them.  If he is as supremely talented as many believe shouldnt he get more pts?   I agree his skill is there, i question his compete level.  Rarely do you ever see bergie have an off gm bc he just is so darn smart, talented and wants to win.  im not beating up on him, more that i wanna see him bring it more.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Rich,  i know lots like him.  Im not one of them.  If he is as supremely talented as many believe shouldnt he get more pts?   I agree his skill is there, i question his compete level.  Rarely do you ever see bergie have an off gm bc he just is so darn smart, talented and wants to win.  im not beating up on him, more that i wanna see him bring it more.  

Count me as someone who really likes Krejci. My saying he's not perfect doesn't change that. Neither does stating he's not as good as Bergeron. It's not an insult. I just think Bergeron is awesome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

Where are you going with this? Was Krejci good tonight and I never noticed or something? BTW, Bergeron is the #1 center. I'm not sure why so many people still find that confusing.

Dez,  I have never been a DK fan, ever.. If you read my earlier post I mentioned if anyone had any DK sightings tonite.. I have seen to many of his non shows in big games for my liking.  My #2 centre reference was to Bergy, he does centre the second line right ? Even though I know he is our true number one centre... have said that for years..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Count me as someone who really likes Krejci. My saying he's not perfect doesn't change that. Neither does stating he's not as good as Bergeron. It's not an insult. I just think Bergeron is awesome.

Majority do.  I think hes a darn good player.  Just not a huge fan.  I will give him huge props for always coming to play in the playoffs. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Dez,  I have never been a DK fan, ever.. If you read my earlier post I mentioned if anyone had any DK sightings tonite.. I have seen to many of his non shows in big games for my liking.  My #2 centre reference was to Bergy, he does centre the second line right ? Even though I know he is our true number one centre... have said that for years..

Sorry, I thought the "what a joke thing" was about me bad mouthing DK. He's got some good points to his game. They just didn't show tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good game by their back up goaltender, Chara and Lucic off the ice for extended minutes and Montreal capatalizes. When you can have Emelin and Prust be responsible for taking those two off the ice for that long and thats what happens. I like what Chara did though.

I absolutley loved the Marchand sneaky stick against the face of Prust as he was getting up. that was hilarious.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good game by their back up goaltender, Chara and Lucic off the ice for extended minutes and Montreal capatalizes. When you can have Emelin and Prust be responsible for taking those two off the ice for that long and thats what happens. I like what Chara did though.

I absolutley loved the Marchand sneaky stick against the face of Prust as he was getting up. that was hilarious.

Kel, did you watch Lucic pull the old 3 Stooges bit on Prust in the fight?  Pulled the old Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk... when he pulled his nose... I thought that was funny... they showed it on the hightlites..