game 2 flyers game day thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

game 2 flyers game day thread

even tho they are behind by 2 early, somehow I sense that once things settle down in the second and 3rd period they will be coming back.  Haven't felt that way yet this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: game 2 flyers game day thread

how bout that?
    can I call them or can I call them?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

With the Bruins PP as dismal as it is, the Flyers are not concerned about taking penalties and will be out to hurt our players when ever they can.

I bet one of our players gets knocked out of the playoffs tonite.

Glad to see the Bruins put a few in there !.....I like your gut feel BabHab...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

and we are tied!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Stuke,

Not tonight.  Bet Shelley gets hammered.  Again by Thorton.  BRING IT ON!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I wana see a bruin fight tired of the roughing up stuff philly is doing. As my dad told me at a young age the best way to deal with a bully is punch him in the chops.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Man.  Stuke you jinxed us buddy.  That was ugly. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

who are these anouncers?  they are freakin clueless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

God i hate them they are terrible

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Only good thing about listening on the radio I like the announcer and comentater.

All in all good first considering how it started and we are back to even again good sighn for the bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Fliars are clearly trying to get Krecji off of his game.  Good strategy but I hope Krecji can play through it without taking another penalty.

Refs stink again.  Bad call on Shelly for boarding (I thought McQuaid turned into the boards knowing he was going to get hit) and Campbell's hold was questionable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Clearly a boarding but a dumb play by McQuaid. Shelley didn't make an attempt to hit the shoulder. Don't blame him he didn't have time to stop the hit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

hang.  they showed shelly get a run on from the blueline and McQ had his back turned the entire time. are you messing with my head since I normally rip people that think everyone is against the Bruins?  if so bravo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

callo,
    whats up dude

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Shelly had three choices, right shoulder, left shoulder or hit him between the numbers and board him...he chose the last option. You could see McQuaid was waiting for the contact. Shelly is a clown...

In Response to Re: game 2 flyers game day thread:
    [QUOTE]Fliars are clearly trying to get Krecji off of his game.  Good strategy but I hope Krecji can play through it without taking another penalty. Refs stink again.  Bad call on Shelly for boarding (I thought McQuaid turned into the boards knowing he was going to get hit) and Campbell's hold was questionable.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]callo, whats up dude
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Not much just enjoying some great playoff hockey. Glad to see you back. The board is a much better place with you around!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 flyers game day thread : Not much just enjoying some great playoff hockey. Glad to see you back. The board is a much better place with you around!
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I have my good and bad moments and you realize that is in writing.  Haha.  I was having a bad week.  Thanks though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Shelly should teach hockey schools on how to skate well.  Man its painful watching him skate

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 flyers game day thread : I have my good and bad moments and you realize that is in writing.  Haha.  I was having a bad week.  Thanks though.
    Yeah we all have those, probably a good thing to get the break from the boards. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hey shup...didn't mean to do the jinx thing !!   but i think mcquaid took himself out....richards head would have being seperated from his shoulders if mcquaid would have connected....i'm hoping hoping hoping mcquaid makeshis way back to the bench.... ps : who are the announcers you guys in the states have to listen to by the way ?   i like the TSN guys....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 flyers game day thread : I have my good and bad moments and you realize that is in writing.  Haha.  I was having a bad week.  Thanks though.

that time of the month? Try cranberry juice yet? j/k lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Hey shup...didn't mean to do the jinx thing !!   but i think mcquaid took himself out....richards head would have being seperated from his shoulders if mcquaid would have connected....i'm hoping hoping hoping mcquaid makeshis way back to the bench.... ps : who are the announcers you guys in the states have to listen to by the way ?   i like the TSN guys....
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Seems like he just lost his skates acording to the guys on the radio

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

There is alot more time and space out there against the flyers than the Habs.....

We need to capitalize on some of the great chances.....

Hope McQuaid is ok, now we have to watch more Kaberle.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Oh no..... Boucher is out.... bad news for B's.....  that triggered the Flyers comeback last year

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

What a great hit by Boychuck !!!    AND....the PP looked good !!  Whoo Hoo !