Game 2: Maple Leafs at Bruins GDT. May the 4th be with you!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: Game 2: Maple Leafs at Bruins GDT. May the 4th be with you!

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Not that this is peverly fault at all.  But he did nothing.  The team had their best game in a 4-1 win.   I wouldnt have changed it.  

Yeah and the Pitt shouldn't have dressed Crosby

Peverley has done nothing all year, go back to the dog man Daugavins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

One of the worst defensive games Bruin's have played ,breakaways,2 on  1,Leafs last goal where the hell was deff,just brutal,don't expect them to win every game but come on and Jagr looked his age out there

Yeah he looks 30! To place blame on Jagr where's he's pretty much played with plugs since he became a Bruin isn't a bright comment. Campbell had been his biggest & best asset. That's saying something. CJ is going to have to get Jagr some help. Pev's, Kelly, Daug & Sods haven't cut it. I really would make Campbell, Paille & Jagr a 3rd line & make Kelly, Peverly & Daug a 4th. 

How about when the Leafs,are rushing into Bruin's end,and Jagr decides to go for line change,and takes his sweet time getting there,Leafs scored twice while he was coasting to bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Not that this is peverly fault at all.  But he did nothing.  The team had their best game in a 4-1 win.   I wouldnt have changed it.  

Yeah and the Pitt shouldn't have dressed Crosby

Peverley has done nothing all year, go back to the dog man Daugavins

What has Daugavins done better? I'll wait as long as you need for an answer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

One of the worst defensive games Bruin's have played ,breakaways,2 on  1,Leafs last goal where the hell was deff,just brutal,don't expect them to win every game but come on and Jagr looked his age out there

Yeah he looks 30! To place blame on Jagr where's he's pretty much played with plugs since he became a Bruin isn't a bright comment. Campbell had been his biggest & best asset. That's saying something. CJ is going to have to get Jagr some help. Pev's, Kelly, Daug & Sods haven't cut it. I really would make Campbell, Paille & Jagr a 3rd line & make Kelly, Peverly & Daug a 4th. 

How about when the Leafs,are rushing into Bruin's end,and Jagr decides to go for line change,and takes his sweet time getting there,Leafs scored twice while he was coasting to bench.

Sieds was a -3 last night. So he's a stiff too right?