Game 2: NVR v. Bruins (19/05/13). 1-0 B's Series Leads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Game 2: NVR v. Bruins (19/05/13). 1-0 B's Series Leads

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

No mean to brag about it...but I've been saying it since we've lost 6-5 against the scabs ....Krug is the real thing...so is Camper, Tardif and Spooner...you will see what I mean when they are going to give them a real chance

Stanley, live up to your end of the bargain and take the rest of the playoffs off.

IIRC - there was no 'but if anyone comments about Krug or Khudobin, I am back in...' clause in your bet was there?

Time to man up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's are just walking in with open looks on Lundqvist.  I don't know what the heck the Rangers are doing, (or not doing) but I hope it continues!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to dwtime's comment:

Bad goal, D and Rask got owned there.

If u call making a great move getting owned then yes I disagree but that what posting is about.

See my next post.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Ok marchand now you owe a goal back!

It actually started yet again with Jagr in that corner with that turnover, totally outworked off the puck and a sluggish back check. He's useless.

Marchand had possesion of the puck in the offensive zone then his direct pass led to a rush the other way for a goal by the opposition. Jagr did not pass the puck to a Ranger defenseman that led to a breakaway the other way, therefore Jagr did nothing wrong on the New York goal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

td garden ushers searching for bullet that felled Nash.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I don't usually do the gameday thread, so hello to those I don't know.  :).  A couple of thoughts.  I think Krug has surpassed Hamilton on the depth chart.  Do the two goals justify that against a 41/48 game season, probably not.  But I don not see Krug making mistaskes out there.  I think Hamilton has the most upside of the three but is the least ready.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Good job USELESS PEV ! , !

He is in such a dark, black hole it is ridiculous!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

ST clear him out u don't need to talk him out clear him out. To many pokes at Tuukka .

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to 86redsox's comment:

Smile

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Butterfly goalies propencity to go down on on shots leaves them vulnerable to breakaways like Callaghan's shot.  Stay up, if he shoots you are still in good position if he keeps skating through (like he did) you can push off and get to the opposite post.

Tou can push off in on your knees, Tuukka just bit real hard on that one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

I don't usually do the gameday thread, so hello to those I don't know.  :).  A couple of thoughts.  I think Krug has surpassed Hamilton on the depth chart.  Do the two goals justify that against a 41/48 game season, probably not.  But I don not see Krug making mistaskes out there.  I think Hamilton has the most upside of the three but is the least ready.

I congratulate Ference for his great Boston career, Krug has now displaced him for next year. Hamilton was probably in shock by the Marchand pass right to the Rangers stick, I am still in shock.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 86redsox's comment:

Smile

He is a bit of a primadonna is he not?

On another note, I hope Lucic wakes up soon.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

Butterfly goalies propencity to go down on on shots leaves them vulnerable to breakaways like Callaghan's shot.  Stay up, if he shoots you are still in good position if he keeps skating through (like he did) you can push off and get to the opposite post.

Tou can push off in on your knees, Tuukka just bit real hard on that one.

Callahan made a great move he would have beat most goalies with that move on THIS day maybe not tomorrow but today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Marchand had possesion of the puck in the offensive zone then his direct pass led to a rush the other way for a goal by the opposition. Jagr did not pass the puck to a Ranger defenseman that led to a breakaway the other way, therefore Jagr did nothing wrong on the New York goal.

Agree, I am just saying, before that Jagr lost position big time and was outmuscled in the corner and then he couldn't re-engage because he is so slow.

Jagr's horrendous turnovers are a problem, which did lead to that Ranger goal.

Wrong Jagr lost a puck battle, Marchand's errond pass led to the goal. There is a Big difference becuase Boston still had possession of the puck in the offensive zone after Jagr lost the puck along the boards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Krug's offensive skills are impressive so far - that was a bad pass and most players would have been handcuffed. Quick thinking and nice hands to get that around his leg and get the shot off.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Krug's offensive skills are impressive so far - that was a bad pass and most players would have been handcuffed. Quick thinking and nice hands to get that around his leg and get the shot off.

When was the last time you had seen Bruins defense jumping up in the play like this ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Love the chances the Bruins are creating in the Ranger end.  They seem confident in what they're doing.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

When was the last time you had seen Bruins defense jumping up in the play like this ?

Not sure... when was Bourque traded again?

25. This post has been removed.