Game 2: NVR v. Bruins (19/05/13). 1-0 B's Series Leads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game 2: NVR v. Bruins (19/05/13). 1-0 B's Series Leads

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Bruins are not the Caps , they don't rely on a PP and they don't rely on one guy to generate offense.

And they're better defensively than Washington.  I'll also take Rask whose looking solid right now over Holtby. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Bruins are not the Caps , they don't rely on a PP and they don't rely on one guy to generate offense.

And they're better defensively than Washington.  I'll also take Rask whose looking solid right now over Holtby. 

Agree with both of you..can't wait for Tuesday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

Great game Bruin's but i have 2 concerns 9 games still no goals for Seguin,and second 5 power plays for Rangers  1 for Bruins.

Yeah, they're up 2-0 on in the series and just won 5-2.  Let's be concerned about something.

Sorry Master i spoke  out of turn.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great game Bruin's but i have 2 concerns 9 games still no goals for Seguin,and second 5 power plays for Rangers  1 for Bruins.

Yeah, they're up 2-0 on in the series and just won 5-2.  Let's be concerned about something.

The fact that theyre up 2-0 and he hasnt scored yet is actually a good thing. He is playing well, and theyre going to come in bunches.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Seguin had a real good game, used his speed, was very physical and had some shots on net. I can feel he is going to bust out and if he doesn't it isn't from lack of effort. I like him with "High Stick" Peverly & "Stitches" Kelly though, he looks better there than Jagr did, they play the same type of north/south game.Go B'ss!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

She needs a shave Sealed

You offering?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Seguin had a real good game, used his speed, was very physical and had some shots on net. I can feel he is going to bust out and if he doesn't it isn't from lack of effort. I like him with "High Stick" Peverly & "Stitches" Kelly though, he looks better there than Jagr did, they play the same type of north/south game.Go B'ss!!!

I agree I also thought Seguin was very good today. He used his speed and was relentless on the puck all gm long.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I agree I also thought Seguin was very good today. He used his speed and was relentless on the puck all gm long.

I think it would be more worrisome for the Bruins if Seguin were not getting any chances.  He is and he'll sink some.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

I think it would be more worrisome for the Bruins if Seguin were not getting any chances.  He is and he'll sink some.

If Nash can get his first in 28+ shots, Tyler can certainly get his first in 35+ shots next game...and he does score in bunches.

He just needs an ounce of luck to get a pound of confidence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

Just an observation, I know a bit about goaltending Skippy.  Do you?

Skippy?  You're hurting my feelings.  I know enough about goaltending to know that Rask is a butterfly goalie.  His butterfly style has helped him stop 92.7% of the shots he's faced since he made it to the NHL.  I know enough to know that a .927 save pct. will win a lot of hockey games and will make him a very rich man.  I also know that Mr. Rask is not looking for any advice on changing his style right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Excellent game for Rask.

Rangers look outclassed - no energy in the 3rd period two games in a row because the Bruins have everyone playing well

Tuesday night, B's can drive another nail in the coffin

I think we went down too early in the butterfly, very concerning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

The fact that theyre up 2-0 and he hasnt scored yet is actually a good thing. He is playing well, and theyre going to come in bunches.

That's true,it's nice when someone actually gives an intelligent answer and not just a cocky reply,i appreciate it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Callahan is a bit of a b*tch....

Pwwwttttt!  Wtf ever dude! Plays the game the right way! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

To all the Jagr haters . Tweeted by KPD.  It's 8pm and he's practicing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Ya BSL I went to the playoff game 2 against toronto they opened the gates early he was skating by himself  @ 5:00 he has a great work ethic. Hopefully he can bury some of his chances When he gets his opportunity. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Great win this afternoon. I only got to see the thrid period due to work. Hopefully they can split one of the next two and come back to Boston up 3-1.

Paille was clearly slashed by Nash on his break away in the closing minute and no thought of a call. Glad he wasn't really injured on the play.

Hopefully NAS and company are right in predicting a sweep. I'd settle for the B's in 5. Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I don't know why I see some people nit picking. Was a great all around game by the Bs. 

Besides the two odd man rushes, the Rangers didn't have much. 

2-0 

Keep it going guys. Lundqwist is not standing on his head, forwards playing well. All is well in Bruins nation.

Trying to catch Torts interview. I'm guessing it's "we stunk"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Callahan is a bit of a b*tch....

Pwwwttttt!  Wtf ever dude! Plays the game the right way! 

For real, if Callahan was a Bruin, he would be revered Like Bergeron...I love his play, unfortunately, its for the wrong team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I don't question his work ethic, effort, heart or anything intangible.

I question his speed and his ability to play D. 

I think those are fair criticisms. 

Nothing against him as he's better than the alternatives, just would rather see Seguin on that line.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I bet this kind of dedication has helped make him the kind of player he's been through his career. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Shots are 27-17 NYR 

BRUINS DO NOT WANT THIS GAME ...

Seems like they wanted the game enough to score 5 times!

(take a break Stanley)

Not the B's best game but we'll take the Win ....YESSSSSS

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Shots are 27-17 NYR 

(take a break Stanley)

We'll take it? Who are u speaking for? not

bruins fans u ship jumper.

So Stanley u will take this win ? Thank god for that. So u will take a 5 goal effort for bruins against probabley the best goalie In the league? Certainly the hottest anyway . But u will take it ? A game were the bruins were up 3 to 2 going into the start of 3rd but extended for a 5 - 2 final but u will take it? Well I just hope the bruins want the next game right Stanley ?

what a laugh

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Shots are 27-17 NYR 

(take a break Stanley)

bruins fans u ship jumper

So Stanley u will take this win ? Thank god for that. So u will take a 5 goal effort for bruins against probabley the best goalie In the league? Certainly the hottest anyway . But u will take it ? A game were the bruins were up 3 to 2 going into the start of 3rd but extended for a 5 - 2 final but u will take it? Well I just hope the bruins want the next game right Stanley ?

what a laugh

With all the respect Loyalblack ...first of all you wouldnt mke a great analyst.. the Bruins looked really slow today , Lunquist is not at his best ....Bruins played much better so much better in the 1st game and in the last 10 minutes of the 7th game against the Leafs but like I said now that WE won we wont complaint but they will have to play better in NYC ....Today Bruins took advantage of every opportunity wich is great but other than Krug they appeared to be slower than usual .....and  finally me a ship jumper ??  BRUINS fan since 1967 here in Montreal the city of the ennemy and you call me ship jumper ???  If I would know who you are  I would sue you ....but since you seem to be a fan well at least for the playoffs ( cause I wonder if you are just a part time fan ??) I will forgive you ....Lets just hope now that the B's can win one in NYC. And finish it in 5 .....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Shots are 27-17 NYR 

(take a break Stanley)

bruins fans u ship jumper

what a laugh

With all the respect Loyalblack ...first of all you wouldnt mke a great analyst.. the Bruins looked really slow today , Lunquist is not at his best ....Bruins played much better so much better in the 1st game and in the last 10 minutes of the 7th game against the Leafs but like I said now that WE won we wont complaint but they will have to play better in NYC ....Today Bruins took advantage of every opportunity wich is great but other than Krug they appeared to be slower than usual .....and  finally me a ship jumper ??  BRUINS fan since 1967 here in Montreal the city of the ennemy and you call me ship jumper ???  If I would know who you are  I would sue you ....but since you seem to be a fan well at least for the playoffs ( cause I wonder if you are just a part time fan ??) I will forgive you ....Lets just hope now that the B's can win one in NYC. And finish it in 5 .....

"It's all over, now it's time to worry about draft position." You said that. You're a ship jumper, and didn't you lose a bet? thought you couldn't post?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why don't you guys just put Stanley on ignore?  He's not even fun.

Sections
Shortcuts