Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers

3-2 BOS. PP finally breaks through tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers

I would love to see TT pull a shut-out.

Bruins 4-2 (EN from Campbell.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

BOS 3 - PHI 2

Flyers come out hard with a big push-back statement game, and jump to an early 2-0 lead, but PHI goaltending lets them down as BOS ties late in the 3rd to send it into OT.  Lucic breaks out of his slump by scoring an ugly OT game-winner, creating a goaltending controversy in Philly...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win it in OT ....3-2 ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

game 2 will be much closer tan the first one  4-3 b's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It will probably the exact opposite of my prediction 5-2 but I just don't see Philly being able to stave off the waves of rushes by the Bs. Look for allot of Flyer penalties.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

as clubber lang so eloquently stated.... pain. B'S are gonna beat up the flyers tonight, one too many slashes sets the b's on fire. i'm guessing 3 or 4 fights 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I am going against the flow and will take the flyers 3-2....but it won't be for nothing.  The flyers will be agressive, not afraid of the B's PP; but, the B's will get a PP goal which will help the bruins in the next games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My prediction, game 2 will say more about how the rest of the series will play out. 

Will Peter make adjustments that work out better for the Flyers? 

Will CJ surprise us once again from behind the bench?

Will someone show up between the pipes for the Flyers?

I would be shocked to see game 2 play out like game 1, we should see something different tonight.

And I wouldn't be shocked to see anything happen score wise.  Not to rag on TT, but all goalies have terrible nights and he hasn't had a really awful night yet.  Or the Flyers could keep the puck in the Bruins end of the ice all night.

I'll throw out a lame prediction that is more hope than anything else.
    Scoreless until third period, then Bruins erupt for 2 quick goals, Flyers get back one with goalie pulled in last minute.  Final 2-1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

filthadelphia comes out flying hitting everything in site getting the crowd fired up get the first goal and ride the momentum and win the game. i dont want to see that but i can envision that happening. Bruins need to be ready right off the draw and lay out a few flyers early to set the tone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers:
    [QUOTE]BOS 3 - PHI 2 Flyers come out hard with a big push-back statement game, and jump to an early 2-0 lead, but PHI goaltending lets them down as BOS ties late in the 3rd to send it into OT.  Lucic breaks out of his slump by scoring an ugly OT game-winner, creating a goaltending controversy in Philly...
    Posted by CelticBear68[/QUOTE]

starting a goaltending controversy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It will not end 7-3.

If the Flyers do decide to play more physically rather than more responsibly, I think Boston goes up 2-0 by the end of the first.  Flyers may come back, but I don't see the Bruins wilting under physical onslaughts, and if the Flyers over-commit to the hitting game, the Bruins will get the kind of chances ordinary goaltending won't hold up against.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

4-1 B's tonight.  Flyers have no goaltending and I don't expect them to show up any time soon. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

We need our big guns to avoid injury as well

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Bruins 4-2 AND they even score one on the power play.

Yeah I said it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Thomas steals one 2-1 with a late goal by Philly with 1 minute left.

Marchand picks a fight with the whole Philly team and as he's being kicked out for trying to stab someone with his helmet (yes, helmet), he skates over to the Philly bench and challenges the whole team to a fight. Pronger gets 3 penalties called on him with 2 matching minors for the Bruins for getting in the way of Prongers stick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

I had Boston winning in 5. This was the game that I was thinking
                    philly would win. But WTH--- a sweep would be even better.
                             2-0 Bruins    Ryder scores

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I was away for the weekend. What did I miss?

:)

Ok...Game 2...

Bruins 5-2, but it's a closer game than the final score shows. Bs don't pull away until late in the 3rd. The hots stay hot - Horton & Marchand lead the scoring.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Gona stay with my theme for the bruins over the last 2 years when predicting games I HAVE NO IDEA what to expect. Positive thinking bruins win 3-2!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am saying 4-2 as well for boston.  No pronger is a huge problem for them.  We will score on the PP/PK/ES/EN

Write that down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree - one goal Bruin win (possibly an empty netter to seal it so coudl be by two).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I am saying 4-2 as well for boston.  No pronger is a huge problem for them.  We will score on the PP/PK/ES/EN Write that down.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Shupe last gurantee u made was one of the games we beat the habs....

Don't fail me now blue....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Im gonna go on the optimistic side and say that we will continue to light up the philly goaltenders 6-1 Bs

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Sorry boys--- this has a typical Bruins let down written all over it.  Every time they whipped on someone with a big score they have played like crud the next game.  I hope I'm wrong-- Flyers 5-2.  If they can keep it close--- within 1 goal towards the back half of the 3rd and can force an OT--- maybe they can "steal" a game like the game 4 in Montr911eal.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers : Shupe last gurantee u made was one of the games we beat the habs.... Don't fail me now blue....
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

LUCIC,

We may have gotten off on the wrong foot.  But, you continue to bring good posts and make this board solid. 

realize what an opportunty this year is.  Tampa will beat Washington.  We have home ice in the semi's once we get through.  What type of team will beat TBays
    1-3-1.  A hard hitting bruising team.  Any team that makes the finals has a chance.  And I really like our chances this year. 

Its gonna be a special year.

Sections
Shortcuts