Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers

no pronger: 5-1 bruins, pronger is SUCH a big loss for them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers : LUCIC, We may have gotten off on the wrong foot.  But, you continue to bring good posts and make this board solid.  realize what an opportunty this year is.  Tampa will beat Washington.  We have home ice in the semi's once we get through.  What type of team will beat TBays 1-3-1.  A hard hitting bruising team.  Any team that makes the finals has a chance.  And I really like our chances this year.  Its gonna be a special year.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I feel we can beat TB or the caps. After the bruins came back down 2-0 to beat the habs and then blowing a game 7 2-0 lead and finding a way to win I am finaly a believer. They just had to show me to many mental beatings the last few years and let downs to think otherwise till they showed me something. Lets not get ahead though I still think this is going to be a hard series.  I am not surprised TB is leading the series I picked them in 7 before. I am not a genuiss picker though as I had the wings in 6 thats not looking good atm haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

1-0 PHI 30 seconds in and now on the PP. UGGGH. Are we playing the Canadiens?

Willing to bet Boston wins still. Chara is going to step up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

These early goals are getting old fast

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]1-0 PHI 30 seconds in and now on the PP. UGGGH. Are we playing the Canadiens? Willing to bet Boston wins still. Chara is going to step up.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I hope so man.  I hope so.  Need that big bugger playing mean.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Did the bruins get off the bus for this game tonight? Listening on the radio here at work sounds like they are getting out played badly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

LUCIC,not as bad as you think.  Man my Chris Kelly prediction is so money at the moment. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BAM.  Big Hit.  Big Goal.

Back to square one. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]LUCIC,not as bad as you think.  Man my Chris Kelly prediction is so money at the moment. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Nice answer lets keep it coming

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

How in the blue hell does Chara stand 15 feet from their goal and trickle in a wrist shot that a ten year old could of gotten more steam out of? This guy makes 6million plus a year?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

13:02 to go. Who scores the winner? I'll go with Z.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Why is JVR becoming an allstar against us.  He looks like Rick Nash out there. 

I am taking Horton or Chris Kelly

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]BRUINS will win it in OT ....3-2 .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

good job stanley.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Flyers : good job stanley.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Thanks goodnewsbears....One more exact prediction ...wait till Chara lifts the Cup in the air for the 3rd straight year ...you guys wont believe it ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Nice work Stanley....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins 4-2 AND they even score one on the power play. Yeah I said it!
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

Just like I called it!!!! Except for no power play goal and only 3 scored instead of 4. ;)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]BRUINS will win it in OT ....3-2 .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley are you a prophet? I predicted 3 2 bruins but not in ot!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LUCIC what my other post for game 3 ...I believe I will right on ...again ...