Game 2 Predictions vs. Lightning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 2 Predictions vs. Lightning

3-2 BOS. Bergeron and Seguin play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Lightning

Bruins 3 Tampa 0.  Boston gets an early goal, a goal to extend the lead middle of the 3rd and an empty netter to salt it away.  Thomas is at his best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Well I am gonna do my reverse angle trick on this. 
    TT will stink, Chara will stink, our 1st line will stink, Marchand is brutal and should be bumped to the 4th line.
    And TBay will win 5-2. 

There.  How ya like them apples. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

2-1 B's. Seguin will score one and people on these boards will lambast him for not covering up Ryder's defensive mistakes.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Face-Off. Show Face-Off's posts

5-3 Tampa...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

It will be low scoring....Both goalies are good and TT will rebound from game 1. 2-1 or 3-1, B's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

B's dominate wire to wire.  Frankly, aside from a few stupid plays (which are easily correctable), I think the Bruins outplayed Tampa Bay for most of the first period of Game 1.  Then, when we got down 3-0, both teams altered their approach and things took on an entirely new dynamic.  I think if the B's get the first goal (which I expect they will), then they will cruise.   I say B's 4-2, maybe 5-2 with an empty netter (some poetic justice there.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS 6    tb 1

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

4-2 Bruins Seguin and Kaberle figure in all goals. Sooner or later on DCs prediction threads if I keep mentioning Tomas he might stop squeezing the stick.

And JM those posters will comb through videos to find these mistakes even if it makes their eyes go bad...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

A Boston win

Go B's

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

4-2 - Tampa. Bergeron sits, Seguin plays. Bs score quickly but continue to have defensive lapses and TT plays awful. Ference scores one on his own goal as he tries to go D to D. Bs goal by Horton in the first, Seguin plays less than 10 mins again and gets a late goal with 2 mins remaining in the 3rd.

Bergy is back in Game 3 and the series turns on a dime.

Bs in 6.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Lightning:
    4-2 Bruins Seguin and Kaberle figure in all goals. Sooner or later on DCs prediction threads if I keep mentioning Tomas he might stop squeezing the stick. And JM those posters will comb through videos to find these mistakes even if it makes their eyes go bad...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yep, while some of the vets get a free pass by most posters for their mistakes or outright lethargy....cough, cough-Ryder-cough, cough....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lucicthebeast. Show Lucicthebeast's posts

5-1 bruins

pp goes 3 for 7 with Lucic, Kaberle, and Seguin scoring with the man advantage.

Bergeron is back for game 3 and bruins take the next four.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

3-2 Bruins

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Roloson isn't that good,4-1 B's

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

B's win in a tough game that may even go to overtime...I feel really good about this team and have a lot of faith in them unlike some of you!  Bergeron out until game 3 or 4 and the Bruins will hang around and win in 6 maybe 7 games.  Cmon boys!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

4-1 Tampa.

Bruins will be lucky to win one game. The beat up Habs took them to 7, Philly has no goaltending at all. Bruins are not as good as they have been given credit for. The dreadful powerplay should tell you something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

4-1 Tampa. Bruins will be lucky to win one game. The beat up Habs took them to 7, Philly has no goaltending at all. Bruins are not as good as they have been given credit for. The dreadful powerplay should tell you something.
    Posted by cosmo14

One of, if not the best, 5 on 5 team in the league...that should tell you something.  Stay out of the box, they win...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

bruins 3-1. too many mistakes in game 1 that are easily correctable.

B's in 7 if they do win the series....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

If Boston is shorthanded more than 5 or more times, TB wins. Less than that, and I like the B's chances. TB is not a great matchup for the Bruins (they're like Montreal, but better, since unlike the Habs TB has more than one line that can score) but I think the B's can beat them if they can keep TB at even strength.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm conflicted with this game. I sure as heck wouldnt put money on either team. Tampa came in here and beat us soundly with a quiet Stamkos. That worries me. They are getting the secondary scoring these playoffs that Stanley Cup champs get. I don't see them getting by TB without a power play. This is the series where they wont get away with it, Tampa is as good 5 on 5 or at least they are playing like these playoffs. Gotta win tonight and I think they pull one out as TT is solid and the PP nets 2. 3-1 Bruins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Don't care about the score Bruins just win any you can.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins win 3-1 close game throughout bruins find a way to win without bergy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2 Predictions vs. Lightning : Yep, while some of the vets get a free pass by most posters for their mistakes or outright lethargy....cough, cough-Ryder-cough, cough....
    Posted by jmwalters

Ference and Kelly had the most turnovers of any Bruins last game. I heard nothing mentioned about it.

Sections
Shortcuts