game 2 pregame pints??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

game 2 pregame pints??

hey everyone my name is andrew been following you guys but never contributed for like the past 5 seasons i have been a diehard B's fan since birth not kidding 2 days after i was born my pops went to the blackout game drove up from ny but game 2 will be my second b's game since the epic game six a few years back that beeing said im driving up from newyork for the game and was wondering if and where you guys were planning on going for a few pregame pints would really like to meet some of my long lost brethren of the Black And Gold so anny one interested to meet up and throw back a few and talk some B's hockey in preperation for the game just give me a shout thanks guys and GO B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

Re: game 2 pregame pints??

anyone no takers bueller? bueller?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Sounds to me like a sting operation.  Anybody out there have parking tickets?  Overdue allomony?  Beware!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

lol good one scooter not trolling or looking to set up a sting opperation just a bruins fan driving up for the game and figured it would be nice to meet other people who share the same pasion for the bruins as i do not to mention watch the B's play and not get cursed out for wearing my Bobby Orr jersey and get in to a fight cuz some NY A hole poured a beer on me after that emabarrasment that went on at MSG on monday so say what you will just figured id give it a shot on here to enjoy my saturday in boston so thanks for the hospitality

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: game 2 pregame pints??:
    [QUOTE]lol good one scooter not trolling or looking to set up a sting opperation just a bruins fan driving up for the game and figured it would be nice to meet other people who share the same pasion for the bruins as i do not to mention watch the B's play and not get cursed out for wearing my Bobby Orr jersey and get in to a fight cuz some NY A hole poured a beer on me after that emabarrasment that went on at MSG on monday so say what you will just figured id give it a shot on here to enjoy my saturday in boston so thanks for the hospitality
    Posted by habhater1[/QUOTE]

Just poking fun.  Hope you get some takers.  If not have a great time anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

is this some crazed Hab fan trying to bush wack one of us that bleed black and gold? Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

you'll meet thousands just like you around the gahden :) enjoy it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

sorry about that scooter i over reacted a bit there just dont want people to get the wrong idea that im trolling around here but thanks i cant wait for the game hopefully they can put one in the W collum that night

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]sorry about that scooter i over reacted a bit there just dont want people to get the wrong idea that im trolling around here but thanks i cant wait for the game hopefully they can put one in the W collum that night

You wont need to worry about finding bruins fans if your going to GM2 in boston. Last year I went to a bunch of rd1-2 games. It was crazy, I recommend starting over near Quincy Market and the Purple Shamrock, Hennesy's etc.. Then moving on down to the greatest bar ever, sully's, halftime, or Hurricane O'Riellies. DOnt forget to dr ink more than you ever had in your entire life!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

lol thanks bailey whats a good place near causeway to go pregame ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]lol thanks bailey whats a good place near causeway to go pregame ?

Boston is small and easy to walk around. You dont need to be right on Causeway street. Plus if your a bit further away from the Gahhden you get Mixed Sox,Celts,B's fans at some bars and it gets nuts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Response to Re: game 2 pregame pints??:
    [QUOTE]sorry about that scooter i over reacted a bit there just dont want people to get the wrong idea that im trolling around here but thanks i cant wait for the game hopefully they can put one in the W collum that night

No need to appologize, I understood. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

sounds like a good plan and in respect to the drinking part thats a no brainer

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

i am so amped thanks guys

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I hope you are having more than "...2 pregame pints" lol

Have a good one guys will be watching from afar.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I hope you are having more than "...2 pregame pints" lol Have a good one guys will be watching from afar.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

lol Think it should read Game 2: Pregame Pints

im sure he'll have multiple pints and tequilla shots (at least thats my pregame) followed by 2beers a period. Yeah I wasted alot of $$ but it was worth it....  Being too hammered to care and whipping MTL fans in the face with those towels they gave out 2years ago during the sweep may be one of my happiest moments

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

I-like-hockey that sounds about rite the best part is i never have to leave my seat some how i found suite tix for the game for the price that balcony seats were going for on stub hub if you want i will give u the website cuz its a travesty for what they are selling them for on stubhub

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I-like-hockey that sounds about rite the best part is i never have to leave my seat some how i found suite tix for the game for the price that balcony seats were going for on stub hub if you want i will give u the website cuz its a travesty for what they are selling them for on stubhub

Click  my name and leave me a message, iw as thinking about buying tix again but $$ is tight now and Its hard to find people to go with.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE] anyone no takers bueller? bueller?

You have no friends to drink with? You really need to soilicit online strangers to come and drink with you? You sound like dezaruchi minus the 5,000 posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

no guy i live 20 min outside of manhattan there arent many bruins fans here not to mention none of my friends like boston so rather then bring up a group of loudmouth yankee and ranger fans i figured id go solo and enjoy the game with people who actually follow the team but thanks for the put down really classy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]no guy i live 20 min outside of manhattan there arent many bruins fans here not to mention none of my friends like boston so rather then bring up a group of loudmouth yankee and ranger fans i figured id go solo and enjoy the game with people who actually follow the team but thanks for the put down really classy

Don't mind that guy... he's the King of the Miserablites around here.  Good luck at the game and enjoy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]i am so amped thanks guys
    Try going to the Fours. It is right across the street from the Garden. I'm from Canada & everytime I go to Boston for Bruins games, that's where I go. You will have a good time, plus the food is really good. Try to be there a good hour and a half before the game, as the place fills up fast.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

When I used to be able to get into Boston for a game, I'd always head to 119 Merrimac. After a game, I'd hang out in Jamaica Plain - doubt either area is your scene though. Merrimac has wicked amounts of Bruins fans though before games (mainly women).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 pregame pints?? : You have no friends to drink with? You really need to soilicit online strangers to come and drink with you? You sound like dezaruchi minus the 5,000 posts
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

wow you sound like a cool guy, somebody p*ss in your wheaties?
    guy wants to drink beer with bruins fans and you give him the bussiness for nothin. another internet tuff guy i take it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I highly reccomend Boston Beer Works on Canal Street.  I drank a few of there Brown Ales the other night and was very happy.  My friends tested the rest of there beers and were similarly pleased.

I would personally avoid Hooters, unless you prefer Good Scenery to Good Beer.

Sections
Shortcuts