Game 20: Bruins at Carolina GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 20: Bruins at Carolina GDT

Yeah, he should have thrown that monkey a little farther... it's back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Jeez Marchand!

what a giveaway.....seem to have a very bad game...

He should be on the bench the rest of the night.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Soderberg looks great tonight but still, is trying to pass when he's having opportunity to score...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Really good shift Caron.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

What is it about Lucic and empty net goals?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Lucic seals the deal good road win heading into NY.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Cam Ward will help... but no Semin is bad. Bruins 3 Canes 1.

GO BRUINS!

Sorry, forgot about the Lucic empty-netter...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Yeah ! Victory !! We're getting to the quarter of the season...what I wish for the rest of the way, is more goals by Iginla, Eriksson, Marchand and Soderberg. What is great is, even if those four under-perform, we're almost on the top in the East. If those guys play up to what we expect, the B's will be the beast !

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Forced to watch the Caines feed via Center Ice. Caines broadcast crew praising Bruins youngsters all night. Fair critique most of the night. Curious as to what Jack and Brick had to say about Boychuk goal in regards to contact Lucic had with Ward -- then the trip just before the open netter. Caines guys didn't whine about the lack of calls -- just said NHL refs have a tough job and do a great job -- just didn't have their best game tonight. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Oh no!  A minus game for Eriksson!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Happy for the win and no OT. Need to get on the plane and rest up for tomorrow. Need a big win tomorrow night vs Strangers. GO BRUINS.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Third line played great and Soderberg named star of the game! Anxious to see Claude's lines for tomorrow night. While Caron looked better on the 2nd than the 4th, I can't imagine he's going to leave him there. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Really good shift Caron.

Sounds obvious I know but Caron is able to play well (especially on the cycle) when he skates with better players. He's a good fit as the 13th forward because he can plug into a number of slots. Funny that anyone would compare him to Thornton considering Thornton is unlikely to ever slot in beside Loui and Bergeron and have any type of success.Caron saw extra ice in the 3rd because he deserrved it, plain and simple.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Having Caron, Spooner or Fraser on the 4th line can be a good thing when someone is having a bad night. Thornton does not give Julien that option.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I wouldn't mind Marchand on the 4th line for a game or two. He continues to play like he belongs there. Reilly Smith, on the other hand, continues to impress no matter where you put him. Hoping he keeps playing like this

In response to mxt's comment:

I wouldn't mind Marchand on the 4th line for a game or two. He continues to play like he belongs there. Reilly Smith, on the other hand, continues to impress no matter where you put him. Hoping he keeps playing like this

You'll be hard pressed to find a bigger Marchand fan but I couldn't agree with you more. He's just making some terrible decisions with the puck. Smith, although guilty of a couple of obvious defensive gaffes recently, has been a great addition overall. I love the way he's hungry for the puck. I guess it's a bit ironic because he's playing like Marchand used to play. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Oh no!  A minus game for Eriksson!

I know right! I'll say it before marco & or one of his bum buddies do. Trade Eriksson- lets get Seguin back! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

You'll be hard pressed to find a bigger Marchand fan but I couldn't agree with you more. He's just making some terrible decisions with the puck. Smith, although guilty of a couple of obvious defensive gaffes recently, has been a great addition overall. I love the way he's hungry for the puck. I guess it's a bit ironic because he's playing like Marchand used to play. 

I think he's been having some brain farts with his decision making, but I'm not ready to demote the guy to the 4th line. I don't think that wakes a player up. Pressbox is where he needs to go. It worked for Lucic last yr.

Love Smith's game & think he & Soderberg are really going to go on 2009' Ryder/Wheeler tear here shortly. Every game they seem to getting better & Kelly's game has taken a 180 this season hasn't it? Wow, he looks rejunivated this season. Love Kelly when he plays this way too. 

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I think he's been having some brain farts with his decision making, but I'm not ready to demote the guy to the 4th line. I don't think that wakes a player up. Pressbox is where he needs to go. It worked for Lucic last yr.

Love Smith's game & think he & Soderberg are really going to go on 2009' Ryder/Wheeler tear here shortly. Every game they seem to getting better & Kelly's game has taken a 180 this season hasn't it? Wow, he looks rejunivated this season. Love Kelly when he plays this way too. 

Yeah Nite, I think Kelly has played very well too. On another note, sorry we didn't hook up in Regina as now I'm off to Grand Prairie until the spring. I'm sure I'll be in Moose Jaw again though.  Cheers. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah Nite, I think Kelly has played very well too. On another note, sorry we didn't hook up in Regina as now I'm off to Grand Prairie until the spring. I'm sure I'll be in Moose Jaw again though.  Cheers. 

My brother lives there and I may be heading that way for the week between Boxing Day and New Year's - I'll let you know if I settle my plans and if so we can hook up for the beer we missed out on in Saskatoon.

In response to red75's comment:

My brother lives there and I may be heading that way for the week between Boxing Day and New Year's - I'll let you know if I settle my plans and if so we can hook up for the beer we missed out on in Saskatoon.

Sorry Red, but Christmas is the only time I'll be home between now and the Spring. Eventually though, the timing will be right. I know it.

• Sections
    Shortcuts