Game 22: Blues at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 22: Blues at Bruins GDT

Miller with the forearm shiver!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Lucic lost the face off on that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yeti......pick his spot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Soderberg's backhand pass at the blueline to start the play was awesome!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Nice snipe by Sodes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I hope some of Soderberg's recent Sweedish Fire can rub off on Ericksson.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Miller looking even better in period #2.

Rask really wanting 1st goal back now that it's 2 - 1 Blues. Soderberg ties it up. Need to keep the shots up in the 3rd on a screened Halak

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Nice job by Soderberg great shot. STL pressuring the points . The bruins have to look for the extra pass. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins look absolutely great tonight... if there is one guy who may be struggling a bit, it is Boychuk (a few too many D zone giveaways.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Shawn Thornton like snipe!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Miller with the forearm shiver!

kid really shining in his debut... great for him!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Soderberg's backhand pass at the blueline to start the play was awesome!

The hit by Krug got some momentum going in the right direction

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Unreal how well the bottom two lines have been playing this season. A year ago, the Bruins might have had the most anemic 3rd line in the league. The 4th line has picked up where it left off in the playoffs, and the Kelly's play has been "rejubilated" by Soderberg and Smith. Soderberg plays a pretty tough game for a Swedish player, and Smith is just a gem. Aside from the turnover he made against Ottawa last week, I can't really think of a moment where he really screwed up. His upside is very good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

it would really stink to not at least take a point out of this game... 40 solid minutes so far

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Is it me, or the crowd is quiet...strange, because it's a hell of a game, and people are sleeping on their bench ?

Great shot by Soderberg, and very good presence by the fourth line tonight...

Eriksson ? My God, he looks like he doesn't want to score, à-la-Jordan Caron !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Eriksson ? My God, he looks like he doesn't want to score, à-la-Jordan Caron !

I disagree. That line is getting chances too... a tip in by Bergeron is just as good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Visiting Preds lead the Lerfs 3-1 early in the third.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Ticky-tack call after 42 minutes of letting them play. Very interesting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Could have sworn that slow rebound shot was going in just like the 1st goal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

4-1 vs. the Lerfs.  I like that ... Lerfs.

Best part about that Soderberg snipe for me - what made it a goalscorers goal as much or more than the shot - was Soderberg's instinct to find that perfect deadspot where he has just enough time and space to get that great shot off, and even to shift slightly to take full advantage of the screen.  Beauty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

4-1 vs. the Lerfs.  I like that ... Lerfs.

Best part about that Soderberg snipe for me - what made it a goalscorers goal as much or more than the shot - was Soderberg's instinct to find that perfect deadspot where he has just enough time and space to get that great shot off, and even to shift slightly to take full advantage of the screen.  Beauty.

If this is what's to come from him he was worth the wait.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I <3 the Soderberg/Smith duo.

No h*mo.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

second half of our PP was good... several Bruins seem right at the doorstep and could breakout any moment... but the score is still tied.

Sections
Shortcuts