Game 22: Blues at Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Game 22: Blues at Bruins GDT

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

dead even so far... Bruins moving the puck well

Even so far

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

the pace of this game is just amazing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Even so far

I meant the play on both sides... I wasn't looking at stats (or the scoreboard which is obvious.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Bruins are doing a good job getting through the STL defense making good passes, getting above average chances. Hopefully they  can cash in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Even so far

I meant the play on both sides... I wasn't looking at stats (or the scoreboard which is obvious.)

I was talking about the flow of the game to. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Campbell breaks through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I was thinking that Campbell had the best 3 shifts I've seen since he broke his leg and then he scores.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Tick, tack, and toe!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Nice job Gregory nice pass by Krug , Paille  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Ill give Tuukka a pass on that one after last game. These late goals are becoming a pattern though. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Concentrate Rask!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am beginning to fear "one minute left in the period".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Somehow, I think Rask wants that one back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Rask needs to make that save... very weak.

but he gets a pass since he played so great two nights ago!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Miller with 6:00 TOI and looked good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Like the way they played in first. Just keep doing what they are doing and Tuukka will come up big.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Miller with 6:00 TOI and looked good.

After 1 period -- does not seem uncomfortable at all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They must have showed that floater on Rask half a dozen times, and I'm still  not sure how it got through.  If you were playing mini-golf, I'd bet you a C-note you couldn't make that shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to jaymiller's comment:

SHOULD BE A ROCKUS OPENING ~

**BOBBY ORR ** DROPS THE CEREMONIAL PUCK !!!!!!

tidbit:
    Since Bobby Orr's game-winner in 1970, Boston teams have swept St. Louis in title games ("70 Cup, "02 SB, '04 and '13 World Series')

Anyone read his new book? I'm just about through it and wondering what others think of it.

Haven't yet, 4ever but I'm going to.  Until this book I'd read Stephen Brunt's Searching For Bobby Orr was the definitive read.  If you've read both how does the new book compare to that one?

Haven't read Stephen Brunt's, so can't give you a comparo. Bobby's touches upon his childhood growing up in Parry Sound and playing pond/lake hockey and how his passion/love of the game grew out of that. To him, that was his most cherished moments of his hockey life! Talks about how the scouts came to see him as a young kid and how he was passed over by Toronto and Montreal, despite scouts recommending him and the way contracts worked back then. Recounts the highlights and some lowlights of his NHL career (Alan Eagleson being a huge lowlight) and has a chapter on Don Cherry, considered one of his best, most loyal friends. Also talks a little about his job (agent) now and the state of the game as he sees it.

He also spends quite a bit of time speaking of the people that helped him throughout his career and of course, his struggle with his knees as they progressively got worse.

All and all I've enjoyed the read. Just proves what I already knew about the man....humble, classy human being.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Weird goal on Tuukka, not as bad as the one the Rangers scored in the playoffs though. Great game so far.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

[/QUOTE]

Haven't read Stephen Brunt's, so can't give you a comparo. Bobby's touches upon his childhood growing up in Parry Sound and playing pond/lake hockey and how his passion/love of the game grew out of that. To him, that was his most cherished moments of his hockey life! Talks about how the scouts came to see him as a young kid and how he was passed over by Toronto and Montreal, despite scouts recommending him and the way contracts worked back then. Recounts the highlights and some lowlights of his NHL career (Alan Eagleson being a huge lowlight) and has a chapter on Don Cherry, considered one of his best, most loyal friends. Also talks a little about his job (agent) now and the state of the game as he sees it.

He also spends quite a bit of time speaking of the people that helped him throughout his career and of course, his struggle with his knees as they progressively got worse.

All and all I've enjoyed the read. Just proves what I already knew about the man....humble, classy human being.

[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the run down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Betcha Tuukka already has a new stick. Hide the milk crates!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Good solid hit by March-and right there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Krejci must have webbing between his skates.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

impressed with Merlot line tonight... and seem to be getting more time as a reward

Sections
Shortcuts