Game 22: Flyers Vs. Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Game 22: Flyers Vs. Bruins GDT

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Game over...Philly just not very good this year.

The Bruins are though and I love it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Giroux might have the most talent... but I think the best Flyer is Simmonds. Big guy with good hands and plays hard.

easily my favourite flyer.

there's no such thing as a favourite Flyer around here, except maybe their goalies. Mine would be Bryz...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

The Bruins are though and I love it!

No question...they were toying with the Flyers in the end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins looked extremely comfortable and in-control in that game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Good win boys...

If Krejci is injured, it looks to be one of those 'upper body' injuries.

Next on the docket - Ottawa.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Worst lead in hockey is 1-0.  The Bruins have lost three games they were leading 1-0 and will likely lose more.  They have lost one game when they were up 3-0 and it won't likely happen again this year.

They also beat the Leafs on the road 1-0, gnb.

Nothing wrong with a one goal lead.  I'd rather be up by one than down by one.  I don't believe in jinxes, witchcraft, fairytales and voodoo.  I just think a two goal lead is twice as good as a one goal lead and a four goal lead is twice as good as a two goal lead.

I remember a three goal lead when Marchand added an empty netter.  It was one of the best nights of my life.  I will never forget it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Krejci seems to be fine.

Except for that shaft from Grossman's stick stuck in his back....:)

That massage therapy in the corner?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Nothing wrong with a one goal lead.  I'd rather be up by one than down by one.  I don't believe in jinxes, witchcraft, fairytales and voodoo.  I just think a two goal lead is twice as good as a one goal lead and a four goal lead is twice as good as a two goal lead.

I remember a three goal lead when Marchand added an empty netter.  It was one of the best nights of my life.  I will never forget it.

What about hexes or curses?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Except for that shaft from Grossman's stick stuck in his back....:)

That massage therapy in the corner?

Probably did not feel to pleasant.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

What about hexes or curses?

Those scare me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Worst lead in hockey is 1-0.  The Bruins have lost three games they were leading 1-0 and will likely lose more.  They have lost one game when they were up 3-0 and it won't likely happen again this year.

They also beat the Leafs on the road 1-0, gnb.

Exactly.  Winning the game is all that matters. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Especially the game that he's talking about RHO. What a night that was! Cheers!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Those scare me.

:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A game I was always hoping for but wasn't sure I'd ever see, dez.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Now daydreaming about it happening again doesn't seem stupid. Now that they proved it once, they must be cosidered a real threat to do it again. It's awesome! Great shutout today. Philly was never even really in it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Would it make you feel better if I mentioned the B's came back against the Rangers this year too? We were talikng about 3-0 leads in general Sandog. It's the worst lead in the sport at every level. 

I would say that a one goal lead is worse.  You know, because one goal ties it up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Now daydreaming about it happening again doesn't seem stupid. Now that they proved it once, they must be cosidered a real threat to do it again. It's awesome! Great shutout today. Philly was never even really in it.

Every word you said makes it that much more curious that some, albeit in their right as fans, should start getting the shakes about this formidable Bruins team.  I dread the thought of what our board would be like if the Bruins were wallowing down at 11-14-1 where the Flyers are, dez. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Every word you said makes it that much more bananas that some, albeit in their right as fans, should start getting the shakes about this formidable Bruins team.  I dread the thought of what our board would be like if the Bruins were wallowing down at 11-14-1 where the Flyers are, dez. 

I wouldn't be here. It'd be too unbearable. To watch this team is to watch one of the world's best. I don't know why so many folks are still ashamed to say it out loud. The curses are gone for good. This team will still improve before it starts to go downhill so we should just appreciate it while we can. Nothing is ever enough for some though. Oh well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wouldn't be here. It'd be too unbearable. To watch this team is to watch one of the world's best. I don't know why so many folks are still ashamed to say it out loud. The curses are gone for good. This team will still improve before it starts to go downhill so we should just appreciate it while we can. Nothing is ever enough for some though. Oh well.

Maybe not.  Could be just the hard core fans would be here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

From all the threads friday you wouldnt even know they won the night before. It would be the same.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Thomas is currently in his osh kosh overalls, jumping around in a field celebrating his doomsday-shelter-cave is finished...
    A San classic right there.

Yeah, San just won't shut up about Thomas.

Relax! It's Sandog giving me the gears.

Just want yah to know Timmah is in my thoughts as well Nite...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonBruin. Show DonBruin's posts

This was the tamest Bruins-Flyers game that I have seen since they started playing in 1967. Eddie Shack and Larry Zeidel must be turning in their graves.

The game was a walk in the park for the Bruins, and a stroll for Rask.

The Bruins will need a handful more of games such as this (where they can coast and cruise for the whole game) till the end of the season to get themselves into the playoffs with a full tank of gas.