Game 26: Bruins Vs. Capitals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Game 26: Bruins Vs. Capitals

Hendricks won't be back.  His hand was a balloon.  Something is busted in there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LUCIC shoot faster !  Nice pass by Hamilton

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So Horton goes with Hendricks, next chance you have Thornton and McQuaid going out of their way to challenge him. If your Claude Julien, you have to love this. What does this say about your locker room? great stuff there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

So Horton goes with Hendricks, next chance you have Thornton and McQuaid going out of their way to challenge him. If your Claude Julien, you have to love this. What does this say about your locker room? great stuff there.

Julien doesn't have to say word. Too bad Khudobin doesn't get the shutout not fair.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Washington is just horrible this afternoon...or are the B's just playing that good?

It looks like a different level of effort and execution for the Bruins today, jm. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Marchand and Ribiero were locked up for awhile and you could see Ribiero asking him if he wanted to go? Much different circumstances.

Honestly, if it were the other way around, people would be upside down.  For the record, I'm fine with it.  If you're going to go, then go.  Don't get wrapped up and say mean things. 

Just go.

People would be upset if Marchand got punched by someone he asked to fight?

If Marchand fights Ribiero and gets beat he gets beat. But let the two square off both gloves off then fight that's all.( Horton) not a big deal he got hit it happens no complaint here none what so ever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes sir !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

If Marchand fights Ribiero and gets beat he gets beat. But let the two square off both gloves off then fight that's all.( Horton) not a big deal he got hit it happens no complaint here none what so ever.

Oh enough!  Maybe they should have sent invitations as well?

Christ, it's a fight. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Team everyone sticks together.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Julien doesn't have to say word. Too bad Khudobin doesn't get the shutout not fair.

Julien doesn't want Horton to fight so what does he do... the next shift after Hendricks comes out of the penalty box he lines up Thorton and puts in McQuaid fo good measure. He didn;t have to say anything to neither, with the last change his actions speak volumes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Love the Chara hit on Ovechkin in the corner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Julien doesn't want Horton to fight so what does he do... the next shift after Hendricks comes out of the penalty box he lines up Thorton and puts in McQuaid fo good measure. He didn;t have to say anything to neither, with the last change his actions speak volumes.

Why do you think Julien doesn't want Horton to fight?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

You like that one green peace.  Hendricks took his lumps gave a few as well.  Didnt realize horton needed to be protected. 

I've been consistent Shup, I don't want Horton getting hurt so he can't participate in the playoffs is all. I read all your posts on this subject and I get your meaning for sure Cheers!

Too late. You hurt my feelings.  Horton played awesome.  Hendricks played hard hockey.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Oh enough!  Maybe they should have sent invitations as well?

Christ, it's a fight. 

JMO 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All Bruins had shots on goal...except Pandopho.  LOL 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

No worries Fallstrom is enroute...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Terrific game...Lucic and horton coming out like they did was huge. Khudobin was very impressive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If they play like this tomorrow they will destroy the Pens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

You like that one green peace.  Hendricks took his lumps gave a few as well.  Didnt realize horton needed to be protected. 

I've been consistent Shup, I don't want Horton getting hurt so he can't participate in the playoffs is all. I read all your posts on this subject and I get your meaning for sure Cheers!

Too late. You hurt my feelings.  Horton played awesome.  Hendricks played hard hockey.

Stop putting words into my mouth LoL

@IPot I'll be happy with that if it can stay consistent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He shouldnt be on the team. Good, servicable player in his days in new jersey, now, just not good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

then why did he?  Horton is a hockey player.  I didnt realize he was so soft.  Had his best game in yrs and fought a light weight.   and cj is brilliant why?   What happens if scott does this?  great game horton.  Please dont read these.  Im glad you went with hendricks.  Im glad brad went.  Good hockey. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Terrific game...Lucic and horton coming out like they did was huge. Khudobin was very impressive.

True.  I've read some on the board who say Lucic is slow.  How could that be if he's able to catch so many and hammer them like he did today.  He was on a rampage. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

If they play like this tomorrow they will destroy the Pens.

The caps are a terrible hockey team.  We need more then this effort to beat pitt.  We owe them one.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

They really need to replace Pandolfo, gm has passed him by. He has nothing left in those legs.

Sections
Shortcuts