Game 26: Bruins Vs. Capitals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Game 26: Bruins Vs. Capitals

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

All Bruins had shots on goal...except Pandopho.  LOL 

He shouldnt be on the team. Good, servicable player in his days in new jersey, now, just not good.

By April 3 he will be depth if that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why do you think Julien doesn't want Horton to fight?

Inside scoop , no kidding.  Concussion issues.

I don't think Julien was happy with Hendricks going after Horton and by lining up Thornton the next shift Hendricks comes out of the penalty box has me read into Julien not happy Horton fought. 

My personal opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

If they play like this tomorrow they will destroy the Pens.

That's the one I am waiting for. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

All Bruins had shots on goal...except Pandopho.  LOL 

This guy is done ! Like you said earlier on the stick comment.  Funny

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Why do you think Julien doesn't want Horton to fight?

Inside scoop , no kidding.  Concussion issues.

I don't think Julien was happy with Hendricks going after Horton and by lining up Thornton the next shift Hendricks comes out of the penalty box has me read into Julien not happy Horton fought. 

My personal opinion.

Then horton shouldnt be looking for it.  Which he was.  so if he goes in a rut for a while we are all ok.  He fought, he hit, he scored.  Everything hes supposed to do.  McQ and ST.  Both with same issue.  Both sandwiched hendricks to fight.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

The caps are a terrible hockey team.  We need more then this effort to beat pitt.  We owe them one.   

yup

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The caps are a terrible hockey team.  We need more then this effort to beat pitt.  We owe them one. 

You wouldn't like Pittsburgh too many skilled players, not enough...hmm let me see...ahh Matt Hendicks types maybe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Then horton shouldnt be looking for it.  Which he was.  so if he goes in a rut for a while we are all ok.  He fought, he hit, he scored.  Everything hes supposed to do.  McQ and ST.  Both with same issue.  Both sandwiched hendricks to fight.  

man you're like playing a game of squash! Horton was not looking to fight, he was playing hockey and hitting, that does not equate to "looking for it" .  When Bergeron is hitting does it mean he's looking for " it " ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Hendricks taunts B's fan a picture on NESN.com to funny love it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Hopefully still without Malkin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

man you're like playing a game of squash! Horton was not looking to fight, he was playing hockey and hitting, that does not equate to "looking for it" .  When Bergeron is hitting does it mean he's looking for " it " ?

You cant take one player and then switch arguments.  And for the record.  Different players. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Good point forgot about Malkin y I don't know but they said 1-2 weeks 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You wouldn't like Pittsburgh too many skilled players, not enough...hmm let me see...ahh Matt Hendicks types maybe.

They have glass and the big fella on the back end.  More to hockey then skill.  You do realize this i hope.   i like the bruins.  A team always near the top in fighting.  You must pull the blankie up over your eyes when the hitting and fighting starts.  Chara had some pretty goal though this year.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Good point forgot about Malkin y I don't know but they said 1-2 weeks 

You're right.  Let him return against some other team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Let him play.  I wanna beat good teams.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You cant take one player and then switch arguments.  And for the record.  Different players. 

Squash

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Let him play.  I wanna beat good teams.  

Fair enough. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Squash

Just playing your rules.  :-). 

Let the record stand i was happy our pwr fwd played a pwr fwd game bc thats what hes supposed to do.  I dont think lucic, mcQ or clowny need to be his protector.  His best game in 2 yrs and the bleeding hearts want him to play a kovalev hockey. Dont listen.  Play your brand of hockey.  

No issue with hendricks.  I like his effort.  They cant all be 50 goal scorers.  I would welcome him on this team.  Back when he joined washington he didnt fight a lot.  That year he had his most fights realizing that is whats gonna keep him in the league.  He fights, he kills pims and hes skating with backstrom and ovie.  He also played well against us last year in the playoffs.  He doesnt have top 6 ability, heck he doesnt have top 9 ability.  But he does whatever he has to.  horton went after moore a few yrs ago   hendricks isnt moore.  

great game horton. Ive missed that style of play.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I can't believe people are defending Hendricks.  He suckered a guy who has had concussion issues.  It doesn't come lower than that. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Hendricks taunts B's fan a picture on NESN.com to funny love it.

he's so tough !

http://nesn.com/2013/03/matt-hendricks-taunts-td-garden-fan-after-losing-fight-with-adam-mcquaid-animation/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

They have glass and the big fella on the back end.  More to hockey then skill.  You do realize this i hope.   i like the bruins.  A team always near the top in fighting.  You must pull the blankie up over your eyes when the hitting and fighting starts.  Chara had some pretty goal though this year. 

Shup, Big Fella on the back end, Sasquatch, Cedfano, the Yeti and...and...tough guy Hendricks make me pull my blankie over my head.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I can't believe people are defending Hendricks.  He suckered a guy who has had concussion issues.  It doesn't come lower than that. 

here's proof , since he's not a good fighter this is his only advanatge. Notice how the two Bruins are still holding their sticks when he engages with gloves off.  Cheap

http://twitpic.com/cbwr2q  and http://twitpic.com/cbwr3r

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He did nothing wrong.  Suckered Is domi hitting ulf.  Im pretty sure horton knew what was going on out there.  horton is no angel and i dont want him to be.  he had no issue going after moore in the cup run and in the same play lucic suckers hedman.  Its hockey.  It happens when people get angry.  Horton doesnt need someone fighting his battles.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

here's proof , since he's not a good fighter this is his only advanatge. Notice how the two Bruins are still holding their sticks when he engages with gloves off.  Cheap

http://twitpic.com/cbwr2q  and http://twitpic.com/cbwr3r

Lucic is the king of quick starts.  Tootoo also gets them off fast.  If two guys are gonna fight i wanna be the one who gets my gun outta the holster the fastest.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

A few more bumps and thornton and McQuaid woulda been  taking henricks for a "night  at the roxbury".