Game 26: Bruins Vs. Capitals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game 26: Bruins Vs. Capitals

In response to stinkman's comment:

It should have not come down to that. Hendricks wanted to fight anyone. Not saying Horton can't fight but they still can't have him off the ice at anytime, even though before this game he was  in a slump. We lost one guy of the #1 line and # 1 of the second line.

I dont' think Horton had much of a choice there. Hendricks just shed the gloves and lunged at him, hence why Nathan seemed a little angry at the end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Shupe,  Horton is not supposed to fight, what code ???  He hit Hendricks and he didn't like the hit ?  It's hockey, take it and move on.   I'm sure Julien is not hockey to see Horton drop the gloves.

Anyway you talk about code and Hendricks jumps Horton ? why doesn't he try that on Lucic ?

Did marchand jump riberio?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Everyone outside of Washington loved seeing Ribiero take some over and unders from Marchand.

I dont think his own fans like him.  I cant stand him.  That was a battle of the two ugliest guys in hockey.  

Ribiero wanted to go. Hendricks jumped him. This time I got to believe Thornton steps in the third period  and fights him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Shupe,  Horton is not supposed to fight, what code ???  He hit Hendricks and he didn't like the hit ?  It's hockey, take it and move on.   I'm sure Julien is not hockey to see Horton drop the gloves.

Anyway you talk about code and Hendricks jumps Horton ? why doesn't he try that on Lucic ?

Bc lucic wasnt punching at him after the whistles.  Code was horton punching on the ice.  

Why isnt horton supposed to fight?   Who said this?  Did you see horton skate at horton between whistles And run into hendricks.  Hendricks supposed to do nothing bc horton had bigger buddies. 

Horton wasn't punching on the ice. He was trying to pull Hendricks back to his feet. You know we're all watching the game too right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Where was hortons code in that fight.  Shame on him for being mad. 

Hendricks bailed pretty quickly after landing the one punch. Or maybe Horton is just that much stronger?

It should have not come down to that. Hendricks wanted to fight anyone. Not saying Horton can't fight but they still can't have him off the ice at anytime, even though before this game he was  in a slump. We lost one guy of the #1 line and # 1 of the second line.

Caps lost their leading scorer.  I have no issues with either of those.  Marchand wanted and got it. Horton wanted but hoped McQ ST and Lucic would fight his battle.  So hendricks gave him no choice.  Horton dropped them.  Hockey.  What was wrong with either of those exchanges.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Everyone outside of Washington loved seeing Ribiero take some over and unders from Marchand.

I dont think his own fans like him.  I cant stand him.  That was a battle of the two ugliest guys in hockey.  

shupe, he's a grimy player as seen in the Bruins/Habs series back in '04.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I was typing , didn;t see.  I'm sure they'll show it but don't argue your point with another situation.  Irrelevant when I'm talking about Hendricks.

My point is Horton should not be fighting and Hendricks jumps a guy that missed all of last year with a concussion. 

I'm sure sure will go after him in the 3rd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Ribiero wanted to go. Hendricks jumped him. This time I got to believe Thornton steps in the third period  and fights him.

Jumped him I mean Horton he Did not follow the code I agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Bc lucic wasnt punching at him after the whistles.  Code was horton punching on the ice.  

Why isnt horton supposed to fight?   Who said this?  Did you see horton skate at horton between whistles And run into hendricks.  Hendricks supposed to do nothing bc horton had bigger buddies. 

Horton wasn't punching on the ice. He was trying to pull Hendricks back to his feet. You know we're all watching the game too right?

Did he throw a punch when the refs jumped in?   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, we're all over Horton for being 100% absent for weeks.  Now he gets involved and plays some great Bruin hockey and people are bent that he's in the box for 5.

"In response to Sybil"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I was typing , didn;t see.  I'm sure they'll show it but don't argue your point with another situation.  Irrelevant when I'm talking about Hendricks.

My point is Horton should not be fighting and Hendricks jumps a guy that missed all of last year with a concussion. 

I'm sure sure will go after him in the 3rd.

If you do things in the course of a game to a player that will fight and you dont wanna fight then dont do stuff after the whistles.  I dont have an issue with either fight.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow, we're all over Horton for being 100% absent for weeks.  Now he gets involved and plays some great Bruin hockey and people are bent that he's in the box for 5.

"In response to Sybil"

Thank you.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Horton is playing horton hockey.  His best game in 2 yrs.  i have no issue with him fighting a guy he can dance with.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I dont' think Horton had much of a choice there. Hendricks just shed the gloves and lunged at him, hence why Nathan seemed a little angry at the end.

You're right but Thornton needs to go with him now. Yes he didn't have a choice after getting hit. I agree

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You're right but Thornton needs to go with him now. Yes he didn't have a choice after getting hit. I agree

Why?   Hendricks isnt a skating clown.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

F the code.  If you're going to fight, then fight!

Marchand's first punch was at the jaw and Ribiero hadn't dropped his other glove yet.  Who cares!  FIGHT!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[/QUOTE]

Dez already your question.  what's so hard ot undertand ?  Horton hasn't been playing like he used to play pre-concussion , I'm certain he's been told not too fight. Now, A guy jumps him , of course he wants to eat Hendricks alive !

Why didn't Hendricks drop them with Thorton earlier in the period ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Why?   Hendricks isnt a skating clown.  

His minutes are similar and he has spent the whole game looking for a fight....seems pretty clownish to me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

"In response to Sybil"

We all live in the moment can't help it but I get your point. I can't change that's how I am. Marchand will fight Hendricks to you watch as they are yelling at each other from the box.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thornton doesn't have to do anything but bounce on the bench and wave his pom pons. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd like to see Lucic give Alzner a beating for his crybaby actions last spring.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Let's get one on the PP!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez already your question.  what's so hard ot undertand ?  Horton hasn't been playing like he used to play pre-concussion , I'm certain he's been told not too fight. Now, A guy jumps him , of course he wants to eat Hendricks alive !

Why didn't Hendricks drop them with Thorton earlier in the period ?

[/QUOTE]

Horton was running around all game and hendricks wanted a piece of him.  Horton shouldnt be playing that role after the whistles with that same guy and not expect it.  I have no issues with horton going there.  mcQ also had concussion issues as did ST.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

His minutes are similar and he has spent the whole game looking for a fight....seems pretty clownish to me.

Hendricks is an okay hockey player.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If you do things in the course of a game to a player that will fight and you dont wanna fight then dont do stuff after the whistles.  I dont have an issue with either fight.  

what ??? come on SHUPE !  It's hockey and Horton hit him cleanly, everytime you bodycheck someone you have to fight ? Hendricks started all this being a shii disturber from the frist the scurmish.

Anway,   in the 3rd someone will approach Hendricks and I'm sure he'll drop them. That's the guy he is .  Just jumping a wounded animal was a little cheap.

Sections
Shortcuts