Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Not a nice turnover Z.  

And Lucic picking his finger out of his butt.. Have to be harder on the puck there..

Stats dont show that.  

Could've sworn you just blamed Chara. Make up your mind.

Term harder on the puck mean anything to you.  I dont think i blamed anyone.  You are looking for attention glen.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Horrible goal to give up

Agree not much to say one that on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Rask didn't have a hope of controlling that rebound.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Not a nice turnover Z.  

Term harder on the puck mean anything to you.  I dont think i blamed anyone.  You are looking for attention glen.  

Yeah, sure you didn't. Look at me! Look at me!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's called "marketing".  Crosby is the best player in the world.  He does highlight reel things on the ice and is leading the league in scoring. 

What would you prefer?  A Rich Peverley campaign?

From one extreme to the next, eh NAS?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Thought I saw the momentum turning with the Bruins goal... but here we are again.

Good period out of Boston, but behind on the scoreboard. Step up the physical play along the boards and I think we can go home with a win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Not a nice turnover Z.  

And Lucic picking his finger out of his butt.. Have to be harder on the puck there..

Stats dont show that.  

Yeah, sure you didn't. Look at me! Look at me!

Glen i said it easnt a nice turn over or soft on the puck or it jumped his stick.  He was near that puck.  Happy?   I think he should be harder on the puck.  I didnt say chara sucks   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Rebound control

The puck changed direction on him after hitting Ference. I don't blame Rask a bit. It's not like he let it go through him.

Terrible rebound to give up no matter how you look at it. Wear the puck was shot is irrelevant if Rask controls the rebound. That goal is on Tuukka all the way because i've heard that's his only job.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

Horrible goal to give up

Agree not much to say one that on.

Yeah those late goals ar killers

They always are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Rebound control

The puck changed direction on him after hitting Ference. I don't blame Rask a bit. It's not like he let it go through him.

Terrible rebound to give up no matter how you look at it. Wear the puck was shot is irrelevant if Rask controls the rebound. That goal is on Tuukka all the way because i've heard that's his only job.

How is he going to control that rebound? The puck was going to his right and careened to the left off Ference. He was great to even make the initial stop. He's not, and neither is any other goalie, going to be able to control a rebound on an errant shot like that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rebound control

No its not.  Glen said so.  He makes comments on everyone else comments.  Yet i am an attention seeker.  Me me me.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Thought I saw the momentum turning with the Bruins goal... but here we are again.

Good period out of Boston, but behind on the scoreboard. Step up the physical play along the boards and I think we can go home with a win.

Got to be better in there own end,,make mistakes and Penquins will kill you everytime

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Got to be better in there own end,,make mistakes and Penquins will kill you everytime

Who made a mistake?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Rebound control

How is he going to control that rebound? The puck was going to his right and careened to the left off Ference. He was great to even make the initial stop. He's not, and neither is any other goalie, going to be able to control a rebound on an errant shot like that.

This isn't baseball or how about catch it ? Khudobin doesn't make that save and this board lights up how Rask whould have saved it. Terrible, terrible rebound control late in the period against a team like Pittsburgh is bad news.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

This isn't baseball or how about catch it ? Khudobin doesn't make that save and this board lights up how Rask whould have saved it. Terrible, terrible rebound control late in the period against a team like Pittsburgh is bad news.

Again, how? This isn't NHL 13 - that puck changed diection 12 feet out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

For those of you who exonerate Rask on that play:  I disagree with you.

For those who feel Rask could have done something different and should have saved the puck:  I agree with you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

wow, can NBC cheer for the Pens any more? What is this, ROOTS?

"Next Sunday on NBC- Check out Sidney Crosby the musical"

Laugh riot on twitter!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Who made a mistake?

No mistake Shupe the pens scored it is 2-1. The play is over and done with. The second period begins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

"http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=418420"

Gonchar for blueline depth? Please no.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Who made a mistake?

Well i would Say Rask,not covering rebound,and the guy that scored the goal was wide open in front of net

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Rebound control

Im with you Sandog.  Gotta have that one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Who made a mistake?

No mistake Shupe the pens scored it is 2-1. The play is over and done with. The second period begins.

I was being sarcastic.  And yes i know.  40 minutes and one goal down is nothing.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I wasn't expecting to hold Pittsburgh to one goal the entire game anyway. I agree be more physical and take advantages of scoring chances.