Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

In response to shuperman's comment:

[/QUOTE

according to dez healey no mistake.  Stats show hes right 65 percent of the time.  

Hilarious. You know we can all still see what was written right? You said Chara made a turnover. I pointed out that he didn't. You then joined the balme Lucic crowd and claimed to have meant that all along. Blame whoever you want. It doesn't change my life when you're wrong. BTW, the Healy dig is awesome. The ironing is delicious. Get down off the cross Mary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

The fact that Bruins have nothing better than Pandolfo for third line is sad

Or Caron.

People rode the "if he weren't Ray Bourque's kid" train on Chris Bourque.  Well, if Caron weren't a first round pick, I don't think they'd still be playing him in the NHL.  He does nothing.  Halfway through his sixth game, he's the proud owner of one assist.

Learn the game sister. He hasn't been on the ice for a goal against this year. Tell us all how it's just coicidence though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[/QUOTE

according to dez healey no mistake.  Stats show hes right 65 percent of the time.  

Hilarious. You know we can all still see what was written right? You said Chara made a turnover. I pointed out that he didn't. You then joined the balme Lucic crowd and claimed to have meant that all along. Blame whoever you want. It doesn't change my life when you're wrong. BTW, the Healy dig is awesome. The ironing is delicious. Get down off the cross Mary.

Im saying he made a turnover.  The puck was his.  I dont care that it jumped.  It was his puck.  It went in the net.  Had he handled puck better it doesnt.  It doesnt change my life that it went in the net.  Must have happened on its own.  you like chasing my posts.  And others.  Your hockey knowledge is above everyone.  Bc you say so.  

I joined the lucic crowd.  I was mocking you.  Lord you are thick.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Good game so far! Bruins can take this if they just get a little gritty...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

C'mon B's...pick it up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Or Caron.

People rode the "if he weren't Ray Bourque's kid" train on Chris Bourque.  Well, if Caron weren't a first round pick, I don't think they'd still be playing him in the NHL.  He does nothing.  Halfway through his sixth game, he's the proud owner of one assist.

Learn the game sister. He hasn't been on the ice for a goal against this year. Tell us all how it's just coicidence though.

Again.  Hockey god has spoken.  We are learning from you glen.  We really are.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[/QUOTE

Im saying he made a turnover.  The puck was his.  I dont care that it jumped.  It was his puck.  It went in the net.  Had he handled puck better it doesnt.  It doesnt change my life that it went in the net.  Must have happened on its own.  you like chasing my posts.  And others.  Your hockey knowledge is above everyone.  Bc you say so.  

Hilarious stuff. Like I said, we can all see what was written. You don't get that and I'm the one who's thick?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Good game so far! Bruins can take this if they just get a little gritty...

Agreed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Crosby whining again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

OMG write this date down Crosby got called for a penalty. Right now Pierre is watching the replay going "Oh my gosh what am I going to do ?" lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Man, Crosby even cries about calls against him....suck it up, buttercup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Or Caron.

Hilarious that you can't see that's how you're perceived around here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[/QUOTE

Hilarious stuff. Like I said, we can all see what was written. You don't get that and I'm the one who's thick?

Yes.  I said not a nice turnover.  I believe he was involved in that goal.  If AF had handled it like that its a turnover right?  Hes gotta be harder on the puck.  but it jumped.  So you are correct.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

OMG write this date down Crosby got called for a penalty. Right now Pierre is watching the replay going "Oh my gosh what am I going to do ?" lol

Haha...you called it!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Or Caron.

Funny you use a hockey resume on me.  How are you perceived?  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Crosby cries about faceoffs and gets called for a stick infraction.  Oh the poetry.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[/QUOTE

Yes.  I said not a nice turnover.  I believe he was involved in that goal.  If AF had handled it like that its a turnover right?  Hes gotta be harder on the puck.  but it jumped.  So you are correct.  

I pointed out that he didn't make a turnover and that the official stats back it up. You've whined about it since. I don't care that you were wrong. Again, get down off the cross.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Boychuk lifted Crosbys stick into his face. Crosby has a case there. But no Bruin protests any calls, especially Lucic, he goes to the box without a word.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[/QUOTE

I pointed out that he didn't make a turnover and that the official stats back it up. You've whined about it since. I don't care that you were wrong. Again, get down off the cross.

You said i clearly blamed chara which i didnt.  So whos wrong?  I realize that there are normally more then one mistake before a goal goes in the net.  Stat guy is on your side.  Im happy for him. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Or Caron.

Really want to go there Shupe? Everyone has heard your resume enough times that we can recite it verbatim. What's my resume Shupe? How many people know it do you think?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bergeron is a whiner

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Or Caron.

Really want to go there Shupe? Everyone has heard your resume enough times that we can recite it verbatim. What's my resume Shupe? How many people know it do you think?

I dont mind at all.  Especially when you challenged mine.  You commented on my post.  I didnt comment on yours.  Im watching a game and fired a comment out.  I rarely comment on your first posts.  Yet you challenge everyone elses.  i didnt think i had to check stats to make a comment on these boards.  Didnt realize it was gonna be published.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Since Tuesday night 2 goals in the first period against Pen's the next four the goose egg. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Bergeron is a whiner

Ok lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want the Bruins to come out firing on all cylinders because as BFINJ said This game is winnable.