Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Spooner likely to get the call now.

Nah, I am sure PC can scrape the barrel again and just insert Macdermid in. Seguin can play center and Pandolfo cna become the 2nd line winger....:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Man that stinks.  Cant afford to lose him. And im no fan.  But hes a solid solid player.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Learn the game sister. He hasn't been on the ice for a goal against this year. Tell us all how it's just coicidence though.

Wow is your bull*hit and act old.  All you do is fight with everyone.  You are full of mis-information and mis-direction.  So tired of this.

I'm supposed to care about your feelings now. Why don't you start a thread about whining about whining about whining? Your weak support of Bourque is what's getting old. There's a reason you always get called a doooosh. Figure it out (or don't). I don't care either way Captain Hypocrite. Pretty sure nobody else does either.

^WORD!

San, I can't help but notice you and I can often disagree and remain friends after. That's true isn't it?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

God, that must have hurt!  Let's hope Krejci's not injured too badly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Crud, I hope that's more pain than damage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

i dont like the look of that krejci injury. Hopefully just a deep bruise, but thats a bad spot to get hit. Clearly Boychuk did this in retaliation fro krejci putting one in the net off his skate yesterday. I just saw Khudobin slip Boychuk a 20.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

There goes Krejci.....fluck.

I'm trying not to go all Pink Hat but DOUBLE FLUCK!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Learn the game sister. He hasn't been on the ice for a goal against this year. Tell us all how it's just coicidence though.

Wow is your bull*hit and act old.  All you do is fight with everyone.  You are full of mis-information and mis-direction.  So tired of this.

I'm supposed to care about your feelings now. Why don't you start a thread about whining about whining about whining? Your weak support of Bourque is what's getting old. There's a reason you always get called a doooosh. Figure it out (or don't). I don't care either way Captain Hypocrite. Pretty sure nobody else does either.

^WORD!

San, I can't help but notice you and I can often disagree and remain friends after. That's true isn't it?

I never said i wasnt your friend.  I fight with you more then anyone.  this place wouldnt be the same without you.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One of the dumbest hockey phrases is the "heavy shot".  Pierre said that Boychuk's shot is not just fast, it's heavy.

He actually cannot change the weight characteristics of the puck.  It's six ounces no matter the speed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

God, that must have hurt!  Let's hope Krejci's not injured too badly.

Looked bad at full speed and worse on slo-mo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

minute left and Campbell line on?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

^WORD!

I never said i wasnt your friend.  I fight with you more then anyone.  this place wouldnt be the same without you.  

I never thought otherwise Shupe. You know you're solid in my book.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

minute left and Campbell line on?

Must still think hendricks is on. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Any game when you're 1 goal down is "winnable."  If the Panthers were down 2-1 to the Pens at this juncture, it's winnable.

The Bs cannot keep up with the Pens.  Sorry, but this team is problematic for the Bs.  If PITT plays have decent D, they can beat the Bs in a playoff series.  So, another team needs to take care of them.

ANd they're playing without Malkin,

ipot,

based on the game so far I think there's very little to choose between both teams.  A fine line of separation.  I don't see it as lop-sided as you suggest. 

RHO, I dunno.  THe Pitt D is supposed to be a weak link here.  We should be able to bury a goal for 2 periods now.  That's what is frustrating.  

My hatred for the Pens is only surpassed by the Habs :-X 

ipot, the Bruins are giving the Pens all they can handle today.  Massive difference between this game and last Tuesday's.  I like their overall effort.  It's the Bruins who keep coming at the Pens.  A bit more luck around the net and who knows?   And yeah, I can't stomach these guys either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

^WORD!

Every time I close my phone or laptop, my arguments go down to the sewer after I visit the library. It's all good!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Bruins do an outstanding job protecting the Pens 2-1 lead.  What was that?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

1:00 left Bruins still won't go in on the fore check -waiting in the neutral zone

Hey Claude ...wtf

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Weak period for the Bruins. Very little desperation shown by a squad that needed to attack.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Joe Vitale gets the game winner with his first of the year, and dspsite playing the least minutes of anyone on either team...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Looks like PC's hand will be forced to do something if 46 is out for any length of time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

1:00 left Bruins still won't go in on the fore check -waiting in the neutral zone

Hey Claude ...wtf

Do you figure CJ was telling them not to attack? That's on the forwards not the coach.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

i dont like the look of that krejci injury. Hopefully just a deep bruise, but thats a bad spot to get hit. Clearly Boychuk did this in retaliation fro krejci putting one in the net off his skate yesterday. I just saw Khudobin slip Boychuk a 20.

An instant classic.