Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

In response to stan17's comment:

Looks like PC's hand will be forced to do something if 46 is out for any length of time.

We said that when Kelly went down too...don't count on it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins played great... Pens made the most of their chances.

Losing Krejci would stink (Remember Philly series?)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Weak period for the Bruins. Very little desperation shown by a squad that needed to attack.

Agreed, not a lot of deperation shown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Loss is tuukka!  He was outplayed by vokoun

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wow is your bull*hit and act old.  All you do is fight with everyone.  You are full of mis-information and mis-direction.  So tired of this.

I'm supposed to care about your feelings now. Why don't you start a thread about whining about whining about whining? Your weak support of Bourque is what's getting old. There's a reason you always get called a doooosh. Figure it out (or don't). I don't care either way Captain Hypocrite. Pretty sure nobody else does either.

^WORD!

San, I can't help but notice you and I can often disagree and remain friends after. That's true isn't it?

We disagree all the time but we also don't come on here to controla the board or always be Mr. right. That is the difference

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Bruins played great... Pens made the most of their chances.

Losing Krejci would stink (Remember Philly series?)

I could see Peverley moving between Lucic and Horton. Spooner probably gets the call as 3rd line pivot. Hope DK is fine but I imagine his knee is really swollen right now.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Looks like PC's hand will be forced to do something if 46 is out for any length of time.

True. I think Peverly will move to the 1st line and who knows what will happen w/ the 3rd line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Any game when you're 1 goal down is "winnable."  If the Panthers were down 2-1 to the Pens at this juncture, it's winnable.

The Bs cannot keep up with the Pens.  Sorry, but this team is problematic for the Bs.  If PITT plays have decent D, they can beat the Bs in a playoff series.  So, another team needs to take care of them.

ANd they're playing without Malkin,

and Letang.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Crud, I hope that's more pain than damage.

Hoping for a a deep bruise and yes the initial pain of the impact would be something to hope for. A better way of thinking of it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

You're a total DOLT!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Oh please Bruin's scored one goal,Pitts missing Malkin,there best defencemen,and back up goalie

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Hoping it is just a bruise. But you know he will be out 6 weeks. Here come the injures.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

1:00 left Bruins still won't go in on the fore check -waiting in the neutral zone

Hey Claude ...wtf

Do you figure CJ was telling them not to attack? That's on the forwards not the coach.

They didn't attack all game long if you would like to be honest about it - the trend is to create offense by creating neutral zone turnovers. Don't like that style hockey, and especially don't like it for this roster. And if that's on the coach, so be it.

PC said pretty much the same this week

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It would've been nice if the Bruins one goal was enough. Rask let us all down. Hope he improves in the future.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Oh please Bruin's scored one goal,Pitts missing Malkin,there best defencemen,and back up goalie

Very true.  Played an okay game, but again just don't have the killer instinct.  This was a game they definitely should have won.  

If DK is seriously injured, their season is over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

1:00 left Bruins still won't go in on the fore check -waiting in the neutral zone

Hey Claude ...wtf

Do you figure CJ was telling them not to attack? That's on the forwards not the coach.

They didn't attack all game long if you would like to be honest about it - the trend is to create offense by creating neutral zone turnovers. Don't like that style hockey, and especially don't like it for this roster. And if that's on the coach, so be it.

I see what you mean. I can't disagree with you on this. I saw the same game overall as you did today. I just didn't figure CJ was telling them to hold back late. Not enough desperation. That's for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

The fact that Bruins have nothing better than Pandolfo for third line is sad

Or Caron.

People rode the "if he weren't Ray Bourque's kid" train on Chris Bourque.  Well, if Caron weren't a first round pick, I don't think they'd still be playing him in the NHL.  He does nothing.  Halfway through his sixth game, he's the proud owner of one assist.

^^^^This is bang on the money^^^ Caron does NOTHING for this hockey club. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Looks like PC's hand will be forced to do something if 46 is out for any length of time. We said that about Kelly too...don't count on it.

If he makes no moves if both are out for significant time, this is a lost season.  Sorry.  Especially with DK out.    

Spooner? Caron? Pandolfo?  I'd like to be wrong, but if your hunting for a Cup, you don't refill with the Providence guys.

I think the Julien can get the Bruins, constituted now, into the 2nd round. So lets wait for x-rays shall we.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Hopefully its just a soft tissue bruise.  Id be surprised if its a broken bone based on the angle it hit him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If he makes no moves if both are out for significant time, this is a lost season.  Sorry.  Especially with DK out.    

Spooner? Caron? Pandolfo?  I'd like to be wrong, but if your hunting for a Cup, you don't refill with the Providence guys.

Remember last season when Horton was gone for  the second half of the year and Peverley missed 20ish games who the reinforcements were?  Rolston, Motteau , and Zanon. Bottom of the barrel.

Don't expect much....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I highly doubt it that serious.  Some blood on the knee.  Drained and rest.  Back in no time.  Bruised for sure but not season ending.  Thats a guess but i cant see it.  The luxury is having a skill guy like peverly who can slide up and a guy like campy who can be a 3rd line center on a lot of teams.   The positive is it may get both those guys going.  

25. This post has been removed.