Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Hate him.  Not sure i could cheer for him.  He would help our pp big time though.  

I don't care! I would never want that pansy wearing a spoked B! 

Nite, I distinctly remember how much I wanted to see Nilan get his head beat in every time he stepped on the ice for the Bruins. I just couldn't accept him as a Bruin so I know what you mean with Ribiero.

[/QUOTE]
    I hated Nilan in a B's Jersey after what he did to Nifty I thought is was sacrelious to bring him in. Then his reaction to the Ulf on Neely hit made me hate him more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Hate him.  Not sure i could cheer for him.  He would help our pp big time though.  

EUREKA !  I agree 200% with this statement.  I'm too old play sqaush with a stallion like you. Maybe only one on one hockey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

This abbreviated schedule is creating false standings. Too many 3 games in 4 nights. Too many tired teams. Teams have no legs for much of the third game.

Today, both Pens and Bruins playing 3rd in 4 days. Any surprise there were only 3 goals? And all in the first period. Nothing in the 2nd and 3rd.

How many teams catch another team on a 3rd in 4 and win a game they really wouldn't normaly?

Anyone have any stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

This abbreviated schedule is creating false standings. Too many 3 games in 4 nights. Too many tired teams. Teams have no legs for much of the third game.

Today, both Pens and Bruins playing 3rd in 4 days. Any surprise there were only 3 goals? And all in the first period. Nothing in the 2nd and 3rd.

How many teams catch another team on a 3rd in 4 and win a game they really wouldn't normaly?

Anyone have any stats.

I know one thing, the Redwings were playing their third game in 4 nights and had played an OT game the night before in Edmonton yet they had more than enough to beat the Nucks in the Nucks own barn. They beat them quite handily i might add with good old "Leaky" Lou letting in five.Datsyuk made the Nucks D look pathetic, which he can do to teams with a good defence so this was particularly easy for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Anyone have any stats.

I know one thing, the Redwings were playing their third game in 4 nights and had played an OT game the night before in Edmonton yet they had more than enough to beat the Nucks in the Nucks own barn. They beat them quite handily i might add with good old "Leaky" Lou letting in five.Datsyuk made the Nucks D look pathetic, which he can do to teams with a good defence so this was particularly easy for him.

Datsyuk is my favorite player in the league.  I think he and Crosby are closer then we think.  He's a magician out there.  Simply a treat to watch. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Datsyuk is my favorite player in the league.  I think he and Crosby are closer then we think.  He's a magician out there.  Simply a treat to watch

There are a few players closer to Crosby than we think Shupe. I personally don't think he's the best player in Pitt, let alone the entire league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Referring to Malkin Dez? Or perhaps Joey Vitale?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

They both have their moments but Malkin should be steaming mad everytime he hears Crosby called the "world's best player."  How much hardware does he need to win to get some Crosbyesque respect. Hart and Conn Smythes don't cut it I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

They both have their moments but Malkin should be steaming mad everytime he hears Crosby called the "world's best player."  How much hardware does he need to win to get some Crosbyesque respect. Hart and Conn Smythes don't cut it I guess.

Yea kind of like Conn Smythe's & Vezina's eh? :-) But I do agree with the Malkin situation & when Hossa brings his A game I think he's top 10 material, but his consistency brings him down. The guys is every bit as hard to knock off the puck as Malkin is. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Anyone have any stats.

The odd one does go against the grain. It's certainly not the norm.