Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I want the Bruins to come out firing on all cylinders because as BFINJ said This game is winnable.

LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I want the Bruins to come out firing on all cylinders because as BFINJ said This game is winnable.

Yes Bruins need to get more pressure on Penquins defence

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

My bad Seguin scored in the firusually at is my fault bad memory lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I dont mind at all.  Especially when you challenged mine.  You commented on my post.  I didnt comment on yours.  Im watching a game and fired a comment out.  I rarely comment on your first posts.  Yet you challenge everyone elses.  i didnt think i had to check stats to make a comment on these boards.  Didnt realize it was gonna be published.  

Listen to yourself for Christ sake. It's a discussion board. You said Chara made a turnover. I disagreed. It's OK for me to do that. That's how it's supposed to work.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE].   Made a mistake on the goose egg comment 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

No Malkin, no Letang, backup goalie....damn right this game is winnable!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

They are missing Malkin and Letang? Scary good.

The only way the B's can stay up with them come playoff time is if the First line acts like a First line, night in, night out. If not...

Just saying. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Really tight game here... just wondering what it would be like with Malkin in the lineup (and Letang in the second?)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

somebody's got a case of the sundays. Cant yous "skype fight" or something? Lighten up and enjoy the game, even if its on nbc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 86redsox's comment:

somebody's got a case of the sundays. Cant yous "skype fight" or something? Lighten up and enjoy the game, even if its on nbc.

This coming from a guy whose avatar is a photo of Clemens experiencing a roid rage moment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Third periods haven't been our strongest suit this year... but this has been too good a weekend to let go!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

No Malkin, no Letang, backup goalie....damn right this game is winnable!!!

Will they score that is the question. The backup hasn't even been tested. But you are right none the less.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Keith Jones just said Marchand reminds him of Claude Lemieux as far as playing on the egde and scoring big goals.  The big goals part for sure but he's nowhere as despicable as that guy.  Hope his name is on the Cup as much though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Will they score that is the question. The backup hasn't even been tested. But you are right none the less.

Just takes one shot and this is a new game...:)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

There's no way to know how much better the Penguins would be, or if they'd get more done, with Malkin and Letang or not.  Odds are they'd be a more dangerous team, but the Bruins would play differently as well, and we've seen over the last two years that the team currently playing some really solid D loses its defensive focus pretty quickly when the game starts to go offenisve.

OT: Just saw the Geico commercial with Dikembe Mutumbo for the first time.  Laughed in spite of myself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Keith Jones just said Marchand reminds him of Claude Lemieux as far as playing on the egde and scoring big goals.  The big goals part for sure but he's nowhere as despicable as that guy.  Hope his name is on the Cup as much.

Maybe it'd be worth the trade off RHO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Pev will get the tie goal... and March the GWG

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

I dont mind at all.  Especially when you challenged mine.  You commented on my post.  I didnt comment on yours.  Im watching a game and fired a comment out.  I rarely comment on your first posts.  Yet you challenge everyone elses.  i didnt think i had to check stats to make a comment on these boards.  Didnt realize it was gonna be published.  

Listen to yourself for Christ sake. It's a discussion board. You said Chara made a turnover. I disagreed. It's OK for me to do that. That's how it's supposed to work.

You are hilarious.  You essentially have stat gods or some remark for every post   Even if its made from raw emotion of watching a game.  Look at your posts to start this thread.   You didnt disagree.  Your goal was to try and make your point.  You could have i saw it different.  Its all opinions in here dez.  If im perceived like you say i may lose tonights sleep. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

There's no way to know how much better the Penguins would be, or if they'd get more done, with Malkin and Letang or not.  Odds are they'd be a more dangerous team, but the Bruins would play differently as well, and we've seen over the last two years that the team currently playing some really solid D loses its defensive focus pretty quickly when the game starts to go offenisve.

OT: Just saw the Geico commercial with Dikembe Mutumbo for the first time.  Laughed in spite of myself.

Yep, they had all their stars in the playoffs last year and were bounced in the first round...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Whatever agency producing the ads for that company are seriously creative.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bergeron's anticipation is off the charts, a thief in all zones.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Keith Jones just said Marchand reminds him of Claude Lemieux as far as playing on the egde and scoring big goals.  The big goals part for sure but he's nowhere as despicable as that guy.  Hope his name is on the Cup as much.

Maybe it'd be worth the trade off RHO.

Hell yeah.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wow, that play was off-side and they missed it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lots of pressure.  Tie his mother up.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins more chances... Pens better chances

Sections
Shortcuts