Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game 27: Bruins at Penguins GDT

B's making Vokoun look like the Vezina candidate he was 5 years ago.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That was the best shift i've seen from the 3rd line or line 4B in a long time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Any game when you're 1 goal down is "winnable."  If the Panthers were down 2-1 to the Pens at this juncture, it's winnable.

The Bs cannot keep up with the Pens.  Sorry, but this team is problematic for the Bs.  If PITT plays have decent D, they can beat the Bs in a playoff series.  So, another team needs to take care of them.

ANd they're playing without Malkin,

I cant disagree more. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Learn the game sister. He hasn't been on the ice for a goal against this year. Tell us all how it's just coicidence though.

Wow is your bull*hit and act old.  All you do is fight with everyone.  You are full of mis-information and mis-direction.  So tired of this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Pens realized the best way to play defense is to keep the puck... Bruins having a little trouble getting out of their end

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Any game when you're 1 goal down is "winnable."  If the Panthers were down 2-1 to the Pens at this juncture, it's winnable.

The Bs cannot keep up with the Pens.  Sorry, but this team is problematic for the Bs.  If PITT plays have decent D, they can beat the Bs in a playoff series.  So, another team needs to take care of them.

ANd they're playing without Malkin,

ipot,

based on the game so far I think there's very little to choose between both teams.  A fine line of separation.  I don't see it as lop-sided as you suggest. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hilarious that you can't see that's how you're perceived around here.

I can't think of one person who has any problems with Shupe.  Is this going to be your latest campaign?  You know, the type of campaign when you post the same incorrect info over and and over and over and over, hoping that people will start believing your stupidity if you say it enough?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Learn the game sister. He hasn't been on the ice for a goal against this year. Tell us all how it's just coicidence though.

Wow is your bull*hit and act old.  All you do is fight with everyone.  You are full of mis-information and mis-direction.  So tired of this.

I'm supposed to care about your feelings now. Why don't you start a thread about whining about whining about whining? Your weak support of Bourque is what's getting old. There's a reason you always get called a doooosh. Figure it out (or don't). I don't care either way Captain Hypocrite. Pretty sure nobody else does either. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Really want to go there Shupe? Everyone has heard your resume enough times that we can recite it verbatim. What's my resume Shupe? How many people know it do you think?

Shupe is an interesting person who speaks from an interesting perspective.  It sure is a lot more interesting that "I just got a text from a friend of mine who works for Dallas". 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Matchups favore Pittsburg thats all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Missed opportunity there...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

The Bs are forced to play Penguins' hockey, not the other ay around.  THat's the problem with this matchup

Coming to a bridge near you Ipotnyc....good grief

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Really want to go there Shupe? Everyone has heard your resume enough times that we can recite it verbatim. What's my resume Shupe? How many people know it do you think?

Shupe is an interesting person who speaks from an interesting perspective.  It sure is a lot more interesting that "I just got a text from a friend of mine who works for Dallas". 

Keep on crying. It's funny for everyone you pansy. How long before you report me?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Missed opportunity there...

No doubt that will haunt them. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

oh no...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Please tie this up.  We owe them.  I think these games will help us when looking to add a player.  The more i am just happy with a chimera i think i could sure stand an iggy for that 3rd line.  Call me greedy.  But pitt has tremendous skill and depth.  Jesus h christ now dk goes down as im typing this.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Spooner likely to get the call now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm supposed to care about your feelings now. Why don't you start a thread about whining about whining about whining? Your weak support of Bourque is what's getting old. There's a reason you always get called a doooosh. Figure it out (or don't). I don't care either way Captain Hypocrite. Pretty sure nobody else does either.

^WORD!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Uh Oh..Dk down....not good

Sections
Shortcuts