Game 28: Habs v. Bruins (12/05/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 28: Habs v. Bruins (12/05/13)

In response to shuperman's comment:

Anyone know where BsL is?   Hope hes doing ok.  I miss his ref complaints during the game.  They normally go full tilt against the habs. 

He's twitter boy twitter.com/BsLegion now. He went too the Rags game last Friday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_emvYcMaR6A

Please test your knee out Emelin!

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/12/bruins_recall_kevan_miller.html

Miller recalled

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_emvYcMaR6A

Please test your knee out Emelin!

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/12/bruins_recall_kevan_miller.html

Miller recalled

I figure murray is the train that will try and thump lucic.  Murray is a big man.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I figure murray is the train that will try and thump lucic.  Murray is a big man.  

Big and slow, which prevents him from landing too many big hits.  But it would be fun to watch those two collide.  Hope it happens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's about time - 8 months between Boston vs. Montreal games is way too long to wait.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So was Komisarek

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

did anyone see PK slew-foot Elias on the tying goal last night? After he gave the puck away on the 3rd NJ goal. He is in mid-season form.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

That's a Norris trophy winner you're talking about 49th.

http://imgur.com/VdilXa4

What a dink. Wonder if that kid is ever going to cut the crap.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

You know who drives me nuts, is Gallagher.  I'd love him on the Bruins.  I like everything he does and hate that he does it for the Habs.  Seems like he has an extra gear for the Bruins games too, as he should.  Bet I'll be cursing him tonight...

I'm going to stick to my initial prediction from the start .I think gallaghers flame will extinguish. I said the same of deharnais. 

I hope you're right.  I also have thought that Desharais, while talented, will never be a 'go-to' guy.  

Gallagher seems different to me.  He seems to have the will to match the skill

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You know who drives me nuts, is Gallagher.  I'd love him on the Bruins.  I like everything he does and hate that he does it for the Habs.  Seems like he has an extra gear for the Bruins games too, as he should.  Bet I'll be cursing him tonight...

I'm going to stick to my initial prediction from the start .I think gallaghers flame will extinguish. I said the same of deharnais. 

I hope you're right.  I also have thought that Desharais, while talented, will never be a 'go-to' guy.  

I like Gallaghers game too.

Desharnais has 10 points in his last 7 games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I like Gallaghers game too.

Desharnais has 10 points in his last 7 games.

He's done well since being called out by the mayor.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Dave+Stubbs+Even+Denis+Coderre+wants+dump+Desharnais/9150049/story.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Seeing how Montreal played last night I'd love for the Bruins to come out hard and fast much like the Sharks did in Boston some weeks ago -  but with the Bruins actually getting a leg up on the Flying Diving Venuses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Torey Krug a game-time decision tonight"

Don't remember when Torey got hurt. Was it blocking a shot or maybe the Nash entanglement ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@NHLBruins

"Torey Krug a game-time decision tonight"

Don't remember when Torey got hurt. Was it blocking a shot or maybe the Nash entanglement ?

Thought I read somewhere it was taking a shot off his foot, San.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

So was Komisarek

not even close to murray.  Murray is a coke machine on skates.  He got beat by scott but full props for defending a team mate and going with him.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

not even close to murray.  Murray is a coke machine on skates.  He got beat by scott but full props for defending a team mate and going with him.  

Yep. He was actually doing pretty well with Scott too until his helmet came off. Then Murray's face just became a bloody mess. . That said, he really is not that type of player. He will drop the mitts but that is not really his game. He's just a big, tough, stay at home type.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

So was Komisarek

He didn't get beat bad though,strong enough to hold on and neutralize Scott, even threw a couple.Fighting isn't his biggest attribute,going slow is. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

He didn't get beat bad though,strong enough to hold on and neutralize Scott, even threw a couple.Fighting isn't his biggest attribute,going slow is. 

[/QUOTE]

Who has more speed; Murray or Hal Gill?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Seeing how Montreal played last night I'd love for the Bruins to come out hard and fast much like the Sharks did in Boston some weeks ago -  but with the Bruins actually getting a leg up on the Flying Diving Venuses.

I've watched them play a lot this season & they don't seem to be doing this as much as they have in the past. And Gallegher is doing what we all hoped Marchand would be doing. It'll be interesting to see if these 2 don't go after one another a bit. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I would say Murray is a better skater, but Gill could make up for a lot with his massive reach and stick (heyo!)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

It's about time - 8 months between Boston vs. Montreal games is way too long to wait.

Yea one of the best rivilaries in all of sports & the NHL does this? It's also mind boggling how Bos & Mon don't get an outdoor game! They're have a 100 this yr & this isn't one of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Now or in Gill's "prime"?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

its a tough one RHO but i'll go with Big Hal, his long strides are deceiving. ;-p

Sections
Shortcuts