Game 28: Habs v. Bruins (12/05/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game 28: Habs v. Bruins (12/05/13)

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Price looks real good. Gotta get some pucks down low and get him moving.

Good enough to start for Team Canada?

Certainly. I'd say he's the front runner.

Completely agree.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Icing....the time is now.

Ward and his whiteboard?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It's hard to believe the Bruins could dominate for so much of the game and still lose???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Another period off loses the game for the bruins, pretty sad seeing they have had so many days off. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

My prediction : BRUINS 3.  Scabs 2 

WORST PREDICTIONS EVER!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Can't ask for a better 3rd period effort. Helmets off to Price.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

It's hard to believe the Bruins could dominate for so much of the game and still lose???

Because they never showed up for the second,gave Montreal a couple of goals,and thats all they needed.Definetly Iginla's worst game as a Bruin,he just plane sucked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'm ready for Iginla and Loui to start scoring.  Lucic can't do it by himself every night.  Overall good game though, Price was their best player when they needed him to be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

IIn response to kitchener's comment:

Because they never showed up for the second,gave Montreal a couple of goals,and thats all they needed.Definetly Iginla's worst game as a Bruin,he just plane sucked.

WAHAAAAAAAA! Fawk off ya baby!!! The B's played a bad 15 min. Price was the difference! Iggy had 6sog the most of any Bruin! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It's a 60 gm not a 40 min gm. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Agree totally.  Habs were a team to be had after the first and the Bruins went asleep. You won't beat any of the big teams playing half a game. Players should be embarrassed with that effort after 5 days rest.  At least they pushed hard in the third

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Actually it's a scoring game.  The Habs were better in that department tonight which is really all that matters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

They still played good enough to win that's my point. The guy who was rested on Montreal was the difference which is exactly why he didn't play last night. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I'm ready for Iginla and Loui to start scoring.  Lucic can't do it by himself every night.  Overall good game though, Price was their best player when they needed him to be.

He held the Bruins back when they got revved back up in the third, hang.  The guys in front of him looked gassed with the Bruins coming at them in waves but he was sharp.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Actually it's a scoring game.  The Habs were better in that department tonight which is really all that matters.

Lol very true. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I actually thought Iginla was better than Marchand

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I actually thought Iginla was better than Marchand

Marchand had a great 3rd & I was actually happy how he didn't take a stupid penalty they way they were popping him every chance they got. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

They still played good enough to win that's my point. The guy who was rested on Montreal was the difference which is exactly why he didn't play last night. 

I'm not upset by this loss at all. Even the second period wasn't awful... just a couple bad mistakes that Montreal capitalized on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm not upset by this loss at all. Even the second period wasn't awful... just a couple bad mistakes that Montreal capitalized on.

[/QUOTE]

Yea... The B's should've won, but as we know a goalie can steal a game for you sometimes. That's what happened tonight, nothing to be upset about. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yea... The B's should've won, but as we know a goalie can steal a game for you sometimes. That's what happened tonight, nothing to be upset about. 

Hey, Rask stole one for us against the Rangers... it's a long season

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Think Rask vs. SJ earlier this yr.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Hey, Rask stole one for us against the Rangers... it's a long season

And the Sharks! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Just never know -- exactly what the Ranger fans were saying a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully they can shake it off -- Pens are hot and looking for revenge -- Ripped Sharks a new one tonight.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Let's turn our thoughts to Boychuk... and McQuaid. I think we missed both immensely tonight (no offense to Bartkowski or any of the other youth.)

• Sections
    Shortcuts