Game 28: Habs v. Bruins (12/05/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Re: Game 28: Habs v. Bruins (12/05/13)

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Let's turn our thoughts to Boychuk... and McQuaid. I think we missed both immensely tonight (no offense to Bartkowski or any of the other youth.)

I thought Bart played a good game and certainly created some offensive chances. Looks like Miller will get in against the Pens. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We were sitting behind Price's net for 2 periods and believe me it came really close in the 3rd ...the BRUINS spent the 3rd in the zone .....the players that impressed me the most : Bart , really fast skater, smart with the puck doesnt make too many mistakes ...Reilley Smith , this kid is so talented its unreal he has a real dangerous unoredictable shot and will be better and better. Brad played really well in the 3rd, Krejci is amazing he is such a great stick handler and smat player.  Chara is always solid.  The turtle dropped the gloves and didnt make too many mistakes ...and finally Paille should get more ice time ....too talented to play on the 4th.......

Bruins played very well in the 1st and the 3rd ....but that was not enough ....and many habs fans passed besides us after the game yelling loud at us BRUINS suck ...I really  hate those f.....fans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Its a poor effort that is unforgiveable in the 2nd period, claude should skate their balls off for letting a tired team off the hook that way, PLAY THREE PERIODS!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I'm ready for Iginla and Loui to start scoring.  Lucic can't do it by himself every night.  Overall good game though, Price was their best player when they needed him to be.

My thoughts exactly.  Iginla and Lou are non-impact.

Krejci's  three-man rush at 10-something of the third period showed something.  He had Iginla pretty much open on the right and Looch was pretty much covered on the left, and he passed to Looch.  I guess Iginla is tough and goes to the net, but he doesn't look like any kind of playmaker, and he's not sniping.

I'm not sure what Loui does.  He gave the puck away a number of times tonight, fell alot while doing it, and didn't seem to be in the play.  When the line was working, it was Bergy and Marchand doing it.

Likewise, it seems the first line is all Krejci and Looch, with an occassional pass from Iginla.

I was thinkng about swappng them between the two lines, but I'm not sure either one offers enough to make a difference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

I wonder how the locker room was between the first and second periods. At that time, Boychuck was in a ambulance on his way to the hospital. Not trying to make excuses for the less than stellar effort in the second, but they more than put the pedal down for the entire third period. They certainly did enough to deserve the win. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Madhouse27's comment:

Let's turn our thoughts to Boychuk... and McQuaid. I think we missed both immensely tonight (no offense to Bartkowski or any of the other youth.)

I thought Bart played a good game and certainly created some offensive chances. Looks like Miller will get in against the Pens. 

I liked how bart played tonight - bruins need offence . This will have to be addressed for the playoffs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Lose Boychuck, lose the game, lose 1st in the division - all against the Scabs.  Totally stinks.

At least it ain't Game 7 of a series.

The "2nd Period Stinkers Hockey Club Of Boston" shows up AGAIN.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

The Habs have played 3 out of 4 nights and they have fresher legs? I'm puzzled..

It's actually sad but true. Even more embarassing, we only threw 18 hits. Efforts like this are unexcusable, and we've had a few of them already this season. We've had a pretty favorable early schedule thus far (in terms of days between games), and we already look tired. This team lacks speed, but shouldn't lack effort.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I actually thought Iginla was better than Marchand

Not by much they both stink right now.

Sections
Shortcuts