1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Re: Game 29 3/21 - Bruins at Senators GDT

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to tiazac's comment:

In response to thefly8's comment:

Nice job 17

Don't think he would make a rec hockey team these days.

You are a troll.  Beat it.

Why are you so sensitive? Not fair to other hard working players on the roster to have someone putting in that type of effort every night

Not sensitive at all.  You are a troll.  I called you on it before and you claimed to be "new".  I showed the garbage you spewed in 2011 when you last tried to mewl around with negativity and you claimed you were "new" despite the fact that a chimp with a brain injury would know that we can all see your past posts by clicking on your alias.  So...troll.  Beat it.

Not a troll at all.  Lifelong Bruins fan, but at least a realist.  I give credit when credit is due. I'm sure the Bruins will eventually turn it around, but very frustrating watching this crap night after night, regardless of their record.  

I have often posted positive comments regarding the Bruins on many forums over the years. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Stanley is making gentleman's jelly all over the place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Stanley is making gentleman's jelly all over the place.

lol.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

That is hilarious!!  Classic, BH! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

By the way, that was Lehner's first loss in regulation this season......Robin "fu*king" Lehner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Finally found a way to beat their Sawchuk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Nice job 17

Why are you so sensitive? Not fair to other hard working players on the roster to have someone putting in that type of effort every night

Not sensitive at all.  You are a troll.  I called you on it before and you claimed to be "new".  I showed the garbage you spewed in 2011 when you last tried to mewl around with negativity and you claimed you were "new" despite the fact that a chimp with a brain injury would know that we can all see your past posts by clicking on your alias.  So...troll.  Beat it.

Not a troll at all.  Lifelong Bruins fan, but at least a realist.  I give credit when credit is due. I'm sure the Bruins will eventually turn it around, but very frustrating watching this crap night after night, regardless of their record.  

I have often posted positive comments regarding the Bruins on many forums over the years. 

If Book says something it is believed reliable.  Beat it!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

So Shupe, is Peverley gone or did CJ simply scratch him in favour of the likes of Pandolfo and Caron, and to play ST over 13 mins tonight?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Nice job 17

Is this some sort of private club?  Are u guys for real?  In response to this attempt to shut me up, I intend to post twice as often.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Nice job 17

Is this some sort of private club?  Are u guys for real?  In response to this attempt to shut me up, I intend to post twice as often.

Guess this Book is God then

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Nice job 17

Well book is likely the most respected guy on here.  You post trash and he calls you out.  Im gonna side with Book since he is the wizard of posts. Post as much as you like.  Hopefully they get better. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yes.  Book is god.  That was your best post.  Keep it up. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Nice job 17

Well book is likely the most respected guy on here.  You post trash and he calls you out.  Im gonna side with Book since he is the wizard of posts. Post as much as you like.  Hopefully they get better. 

I will. My posts will reflect the current state of the team, be it positive or negative.  I do not appreciate any attempt to bully me out of this forum -- it won't work.  grow up!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

So Shupe, is Peverley gone or did CJ simply scratch him in favour of the likes of Pandolfo and Caron, and to play ST over 13 mins tonight?

Whats cj to do.  Guy has been garbage.  i read the tweet that they cant trade pev now with kelly gone.  Well hes had his run.  You always need fresh blood like the oilers did.  Even with his low totals he has value.  I would be looking to deal him.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Whats cj to do.  Guy has been garbage.  i read the tweet that they cant trade pev now with kelly gone.  Well hes had his run.  You always need fresh blood like the oilers did.  Even with his low totals he has value.  I would be looking to deal him.  

Could be an interesting 48 hours....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

jm, I caught a small bit of Julien's post-game on NESN and he said sometimes when a player sits they come back "hungry."  Seems to suggest Julien thought he wasn't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Great one tonight. Take the two points and run. I agree with everyone else Lucic and Horton need to wake up.We need their offense and both are not bringing it , hope this changes and real soon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

jm, I caught a small bit of Julien's post-game on NESN and he said sometimes when a player sits they come back "hungry."  Seems to suggest Julien thought he wasn't.

To me peverly is easily replaced.  More so then kelly.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So we can expect Horton or Lucic to be scratched next game then?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Just disappointed with Lucic. His sloppy passes, no touch around the net of late. Almost a costly turnover in the last 3 minutes of the game tonight when the score was tied. I just don't know what is going on with him. I don't want to trade him just disappointed with his play that's all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Just disappointed with Lucic. His sloppy passes, no touch around the net of late. Almost a costly turnover in the last 3 minutes of the game tonight when the score was tied. I just don't know what is going on with him. I don't want to trade him just disappointed with his play that's all.

His head seems to not be in it. This would have not been so bad the last few years but this season the team is no longer a 4 line team and need their 1st liners to show up more consistently.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

His head seems to not be in it. This would have not been so bad the last few years but this season the team is no longer a 4 line team and need their 1st liners to show up more consistently.

I agree with the 6 M cap space hit 4 goals ain't going to cut it. Getting back to Peverley yes a -9 but I can't lie I never thought Claude would scratch him caught me by surprised.When Dale Arnold said Spooner in Peverly out I was thinking oh he meant Kreijc Was getting another day rest  little did I know.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Top 6 forwards like Peverley need some rest here n there, it's tiring all those helpers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I doubt that, jm.  Might be debatable right now but I see those two being more important to the success of the Bruins than Peverley.  Would be like when Kasper benched Neely here in Toronto years ago.  I think he also benched Rick Tocchet that game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Top 6 forwards like Peverley need some rest here n there, it's tiring all those helpers.

Ah ! Hopefully it is a wake up call. That third line isn't going to cut it in the long run. I also wonder if Claude will play Khudobin or Rask against Toronto and NO I am not starting a goalie controversy .

Sections
Shortcuts