GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!

box office price for balcony is way over 100. As for stubhub alerts....they must not be working cause you could have purchased finals tickets weeks ago before we even knew the B's were in the finals. I bought conf finals tickets in April.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

CRIPES !  American Airlines replied to my assistant:

Maria, I just heard back from our promotional manager. Most of what we get with tickets to sporting events are done through bartering. Unfortunately the Bruins are a hot ticket right now and they won’t barter for the finals. Sorry for the bad news. L   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

www.allyourticketneeds.com

Plenty of tickets aviable here for each game.  There are no service fees, the price you see, is the price you pay.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!! : At least 3 times.  The minimum hikes are usually at least 3 times the face.  In this case it's even higher.  Of course 3 x 100 = 300. Come on now.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Lighten up, Francis.  A guy with the Burger King avatar has to have a sense of humor!  Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Rip off. I tried and had the same thing. No tickets available.
    What a scam.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Couple of things about tix- i doubt there is any conspiracy between the B's and Stubhub.  Almost all the tix in the Garden are now held by season ticket holders or ticket agencies that own season tickets. Therefore, the listings on Stubhub are from Bruins season ticket holders looking to cash in.  

One thing that posters have correct-very few tix were released by the team.   I also tried in vain for tix.

I'm hoping that the $$ being paid for tix will go down in the days leading up to the Finals.  Best chance of this happening is if the B's drop a game in Vancouver.  I will probably try to get something the day of a game hoping the price is a little more reasonable. 

Best of luck to all trying to score tix and hopefully we run into each other INSIDE the Garden in games 3 and 4!!!

Sections
Shortcuts