Game 3 BRUINS - tb...TT will shine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Game 3 BRUINS - tb...TT will shine

Tim Thomas will get the 1st star in a 3-1 Bruins win over the bolts..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Game 3 BRUINS - tb...TT will shine

i expect the same, this game will be the back breaker for tb. similiar to the 52 save effort vs. philly. it'll take all the wind from their sails. GO BRUINS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I NEVER say this...but Boston goes ape-nuts in this one, with all 4 lines rolling.

Bs 6-2.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

GO TYLER ....with Patrice in the line up our D will be much better and TT will make the difference ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Game 3 BRUINS - tb...TT will shine:
    [QUOTE]Tim Thomas will get the 1st star in a 3-1 Bruins win over the bolts.. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

After the first 2 games Thomas is definitely due for a good performance and I hope your right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I hope you're correct. He certainly can't play any worse.  I just don't want him keeping TB in the Game like Game 2 or taking the B's out of it like Game 1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

5-3 B's...Seguin two more points...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins 3 tb 2 Bergy gets the winner in overtime!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

I agree with 3-1. Recchi tip. Chara PP slapper and another Seguin special. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

In Response to Re: Game 3 BRUINS - tb...TT will shine:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Game 3 BRUINS - tb...TT will shine : After the first 2 games Thomas is definitely due for a good performance and I hope your right.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

good call.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't think anyone denies he hasn't been as solid so far this series... but as long as he makes the saves when we need them, I can live with average.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT allowing just 1 goal vs Tampa...lol!! 

You really are a funny guy Stanley!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'll take an average Tim Thomas over any goalie left in these playoffs.

People who question Tim Thomas' performance in game 2 fall into these categories.

1. Lucaoo Category. I need attention and know little about sports. Every goal let in is the goalies fault, this gets people talking to me which I am deprived of in my pathetic every day life.  
    2.SonFanInIl. I think I know goaltending but in reality know nothing. Every loss is the goalies fault,"i would have saved that one" just like every loss in football is the QB's fault. I spend tons of money to fly to bruins games when in reality i should have spent that on a goalie coach decades ago.
    3. TToverrated. The name says it all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'll be shocked if this game isn't alot tighter match. Definitely a pivotal game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]I'll take an average Tim Thomas over any goalie left in these playoffs. People who question Tim Thomas' performance in game 2 fall into these categories. 1. Lucaoo Category. I need attention and know little about sports. Every goal let in is the goalies fault, this gets people talking to me which I am deprived of in my pathetic every day life.   2.SonFanInIl. I think I know goaltending but in reality know nothing. Every loss is the goalies fault,"i would have saved that one" just like every loss in football is the QB's fault. I spend tons of money to fly to bruins games when in reality i should have spent that on a goalie coach decades ago. 3. TToverrated. The name says it all.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Instead of bringing your boring comments all the time just answer the tread how many goals!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

TT has looked good so far...better prepared for those rediculous no-angle shots. I hope they are a one-trick pony. They shoot from those angles /b/c most of the time they are not defensed against. Just taking advantage of what they are given. If that is taken away, I wonder what they will try next?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Better than the first 2 games for sure so far!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hello....lucaooo, where are you?  i'm ready to answer your question. ZERO. kinda like your credibility. ZERO. please do start another tread?(aren't they on bottoms of shoes, or tires) giving predictions for saturday, you and cactustony have a real knack for that kind of stuff.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]TT allowing just 1 goal vs Tampa...lol!!  You really are a funny guy Stanley!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

ya Stanley u were way off! 0 goals! what a laugh with every game that is played in these play-offs the more Stanley looks like genius with all of his predictions(great call on Thomas being 1st star by the way) and how much of a complete moron lucaooo is. lucaooo have u said anything that has been remotely right since the playoffs started? with maybe 3 or 4 more games like this, thomas is going to get serious consideration for playoff MVP. if thomas does pull it off that is going to be lucaooo's new name CONN SMYTHE haha. keep it up buddy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Kudos Stanley.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xprodigy. Show xprodigy's posts

[QUOTE]Kudos Stanley.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    I think you can see Thomas adjusting to the Lightning style.  Look, he's played them before these guys are scouted like crazy, but the playoffs are so often about adjustments and there is no substitution for playing your opponent.  In the first two games, there were some goals I'm sure Thomas would want back.  You could see the crazy angle shots getting the desired results.  Odd caroms and chaos.  In game three Thomas was to his spots a half second earlier, and negated much of the chaos...not allowing it to happen.  That doesn't bode well for Tampa.  I don't care about predictions, only wins...but I see a tough road ahead for Tampa.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry guys ...I have underestimated TT giving 1 goal to TB (3-1 prediction)