Game 3: Bruins v Leafs (06/05/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: Game 3: Bruins v Leafs (06/05/13)

Bruins survived a hurricane in the third, but, it's a chance Tukka was good and the posts helped too. Great game, but I tought I'd have a heart attack. No power-play goal for the Leafs early in the third, and it's a different period...

My wish for next game : Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin must find the back of the net to get going !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

1) Nice game by Rask -- The guy got hung out to dry a number of times. Couple of posts were also a big help.

2) Paille huge all game.

3) Jake Gardner giving B's fits all night.

4) With all the garbage the refs called tonight for both teams -- what does it take to get a call on Jagr? The guy was like a pack mule with Leafs players hanging on him. all night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Bruins survived a hurricane in the third, but, it's a chance Tukka was good and the posts helped too. Great game, but I tought I'd have a heart attack. No power-play goal for the Leafs early in the third, and it's a different period...

My wish for next game : Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin must find the back of the net to get going !

Agree now it's their turn.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ovechkin sells a high stick call with less than 2 mins left... they just rarely ever call the embellish (and that's why players do it.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Monster game by CHARA !

True.  All that rot from some about him being old and on the downside.  If tonight is an example of his slide then keep greasing his descent, eh BsL? 

today the bench manged his time very well.  how can it be they lose Ference and the whole D was in shambles and Chara just could not get in sync

That got a lot of attention up here, BsL.  I heard one on-air guy suggest Chara needed Seidenberg to be effective as a top D-man.  Without him he's "ordinary."  That's crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Great effort tonight - Krecji is playing outstanding hockey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Great effort tonight - Krecji is playing outstanding hockey.

thought that whole line was good...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

True.  All that rot from some about him being old and on the downside.  If tonight is an example of his slide then keep greasing his descent, eh BsL? 

today the bench manged his time very well.  how can it be they lose Ference and the whole D was in shambles and Chara just could not get in sync

That got a lot of attention up here, BsL.  I heard one on-air guy suggest Chara needed Seidenberg to be effective as a top D-man.  Without him he's "ordinary."  That's crazy.

Yes that's why Seidenberg was -3 the other night.  Who needs who ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to Ramz's comment:

Classless by a Toronto fan!!

Very glad Toronto lost!!!

BFinNJ - There are a$$holes in each city...too bad they sometimes get the publicity they seek.

Let's not republish the photos too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

BFinNJ - There are a$$holes in each city...too bad they sometimes get the publicity they seek.

that goes WAY beyond a$$hole!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Nah, sucker punching a guy and causing him to lose consciousness is probably worse. Boston fans can't really talk about class.

http://globalnews.ca/news/539396/leafs-fan-recovering-after-being-assaulted-at-boston-bruins-game/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ovechkin sells a high stick call with less than 2 mins left... they just rarely ever call the embellish (and that's why players do it.)

They showed another angle.  He did get him in the face.  But ovie went down like he was shot.  Have a look at pp time.  rangers had 6.  Caps 3.  Caps were all over them up 1-0 then phantom of msg showed up in stripes and gave the 2nd period to ny.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Nah, sucker punching a guy and causing him to lose consciousness is probably worse. Boston fans can't really talk about class.

http://globalnews.ca/news/539396/leafs-fan-recovering-after-being-assaulted-at-boston-bruins-game/

I read this story as well. Every city has idiots.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Not tonight, blue 'n white.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

wow, you compare assault to mass murder... clearly very little gets through to you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

They showed another angle.  He did get him in the face.  But ovie went down like he was shot.  Have a look at pp time.  rangers had 6.  Caps 3.  Caps were all over them up 1-0 then phantom of msg showed up in stripes and gave the 2nd period to ny.  

i wasn't denying that contact was made... but you needed another angle and it was very light. this is a contact sport (but not for much longer at this rate.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'll wait to hear the whole story before judging.  It's not really Bruins fan's style to attack someone without being provoked. Without knowing what, if anything, was said, I'll hold back.  Considering the class of the Leaf fan tonight, the dude that got knocked out may have even said something about the bombing.

If I were at the game and someone was running his mouth about the city...fine.  If he threw in something about the bombing, I really wouldn't care about size or whether or not he was looking at me.  I'd hit him in the face/head as hard as I possibly could.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

wow, you compare assault to mass murder... clearly very little gets through to you.

I think hes talking about classless fans.  Buddy was knocked cold with one punch bc he was wearing a leaf jersey.  Ive seen one punches that kill people.  An ignorant fan with a sign is just that.   Id take the sign over the sucker punch.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

i wasn't denying that contact was made... but you needed another angle and it was very light. this is a contact sport (but not for much longer at this rate.)

Yes it is but not stick contact with the face.  The caps were hosed in that game.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'll wait to hear the whole story before judging.  It's not really Bruins fan's style to attack someone without being provoked. Without knowing what, if anything, was said, I'll hold back.  Considering the class of the Leaf fan tonight, the dude that got knocked out may have even said something about the bombing.

If I were at the game and someone was running his mouth about the city...fine.  If he threw in something about the bombing, I really wouldn't care about size or whether or not he was looking at me.  I'd hit him in the face/head as hard as I possibly could.

Unless your in southy.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

C'mon BFinNJ, he's not comparing the assault to the bombings...

Leafs 'fan' created an obscenely insensitive poster while trying to be witty, and the Bruins 'fan' committed common assault on someone cheering on their favourite sports team.

Big difference, bud.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Leafs 'fan' created an obscenely insensitive poster while trying to be witty, and the Bruins 'fan' committed common assault on someone cheering on their favourite sports team.

Big difference, bud.

The story of what preceeded this is pretty murky.  Why is it that none of his friends has said what happened?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

For someone that was going to wait until they hear the whole story, you seem to be lumping all Leaf fans together. And as we have seen, fans of the same team can be polar opposites of the spectrum - good and not so good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Big difference, bud.

The story of what preceeded this is pretty murky.  Why is it that none of his friends has said what happened?

My guess is loaded drunk.  I think theres a video somewhere.  It was buddies bday.  Ive worn the enemy jersey in other teams barns.  Be respectful and no one bothers you.  Act a fool and be treated like one.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Not tonight, blue 'n white.

Hey! You're a poet and didn't know it!