Game 3: Bruins v. NYR (21/05/13), 2-0 Bruins Series Lead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Game 3: Bruins v. NYR (21/05/13), 2-0 Bruins Series Lead

In response to Davinator's comment:

...then why did you make that ridiculous wager if you had no intention to honour it?

Because he's Stanley and he's prone to ridiculous things.  His favorite team is in the second round of the playoffs.  He wants to hang with us and enjoy it.

Whatever.  He's fine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I repeat my call for Seguin to replace Jagr. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Keep doing the same thing in the third period. Don't change a thing. Totally outplaying them.

For once...I agree with you BRUINS outskating the NYR ....soon or later their luck will end ...

I would put my money on Jagr for the next goal ..he is overdue ...so does Seguin

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

...then why did you make that ridiculous wager if you had no intention to honour it?

Because he's Stanley and he's prone to ridiculous things.  His favorite team is in the second round of the playoffs.  He wants to hang with us and enjoy it.

Whatever.  He's fine.

Thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

One of those 3 players will score in the 3rd ....JAGR,  SEGUIN,  KRUG

and by the way ...have you seen Pev tonight ??   Why does CJ KEEP HIM IN THE LINE UP .?   I just dont get it ...if Soderberg cant play better than Pev...send him back to Sweeden RIGHT NOW

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's are in the second round of the playoffs.  There isn't one single person that is posting here tonight that cares about a virtual bet you made on the Pats BDC message board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Jagr is being outplayed by Peverley this game.......but that's a good thing. I like speed over a big body in this series bc the NYR are a big team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

What ??   Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 playoffs games .....UNREAL 

Stanley, be nice u know your on probation. We will send u back to posting jail.

Iam being nice..its just that I am surprised that a talented player like Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 games (playoffs)

So much for keeping your end of our bet eh Stanley. Not a man of your word whatsoever. Pretty sad.

Give me a break my friend..its almost impossible not to comment during the playoffs ...I will offer you a beer in Boston next season...

Knowing that, why would you make the bet? Tells me you had no intention of honouring your side of the bet from the get go. Anyways, it obviously doesn't mean anything to you, so I won't waste my breath.

Ok a meal and a beer. On Causeway st,  next season I swear...you'll be my guest

Sullivan's tap serves food?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I think the Bruins are in fine position going into the 3rd period.  Rangers aren't playing great although their goalie has been outstanding.

But the style NY is stuck with is not winning hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

NAS, Bassfishing = ignore.

Posting will be a lot better after following this advice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

This team is playing too good to lose, but so far Lundqvist is working on getting all three stars. I know he's the difference maker for them on most nights but are the Rangers this bad or are we this good? We owned the puck again in the second period.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Everyone saying we have them where we want them is silly. We have no good looks on Lundqvist, so he's seeing everything. All the shots are from the perimeter. I feel like I am a Wild fan in the 2003 Conf Finals pretending we can get one on Giguere.

lol

They're going to need a PP or to really tune up the skating to get him to move more.

They've had 2 breakaways and have had other good opportunities, far better than anything the Rangers have thrown at Rask

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

What ??   Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 playoffs games .....UNREAL 

Stanley, be nice u know your on probation. We will send u back to posting jail.

Iam being nice..its just that I am surprised that a talented player like Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 games (playoffs)

So much for keeping your end of our bet eh Stanley. Not a man of your word whatsoever. Pretty sad.

Give me a break my friend..its almost impossible not to comment during the playoffs ...I will offer you a beer in Boston next season...

Knowing that, why would you make the bet? Tells me you had no intention of honouring your side of the bet from the get go. Anyways, it obviously doesn't mean anything to you, so I won't waste my breath.

Just Slim-Jims

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

My eyes just can't believe how Krug is good ! And Bartkowski is improving each step he takes.

Now, why the hell is it 1-0 Rangers, it's hard to believe. But if the B's keep buzzing, they'll find a way ! It would be heartbreaking to dominate that much and lose, so let's cross our fingers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

hangnail, see above

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I think the Bruins are in fine position going into the 3rd period.  Rangers aren't playing great although their goalie has been outstanding.

But the style NY is stuck with is not winning hockey.

Correct it may work tonight but over the long run no.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Seguin only 6:47 TOI through 2 periods.  Only ST has had less ice time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Everyone saying we have them where we want them is silly. We have no good looks on Lundqvist, so he's seeing everything. All the shots are from the perimeter. I feel like I am a Wild fan in the 2003 Conf Finals pretending we can get one on Giguere.

lol

They're going to need a PP or to really tune up the skating to get him to move more.

They've had 2 breakaways and have had other good opportunities, far better than anything the Rangers have thrown at Rask

And Rask looks sharp enough to hold the Rangers to that one goal while his teammates work to sort out Lundqvist at the other end, hang.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Just Slim-Jims

...and pickled eggs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

lol

And Rask looks sharp enough to hold the Rangers to that one goal while his teammates work to sort out Lundqvist at the other end, hang.

Yes a second goal well I might not have to tell u the rest.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Only 4ever can accept my offer ...4ever I swear I will offer you a meal next season when I go to Boston...I will let you know wich date as soon as the schedule comes out ..a meal and all the beer you can drink on me....I will be glad to meet you....please acknowledge...thanks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Rangers -- 7 consecutive periods at HOME without having to kill a penalty. I hope that answers some of the questions about Refs assigned to MSG.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

In response to nrguy's comment:

Seguin only 6:47 TOI through 2 periods.  Only ST has had less ice time.

How can you score when you play with Mr Useless PEV..??

Sections
Shortcuts