Game 3: Bruins v. NYR (21/05/13), 2-0 Bruins Series Lead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Game 3: Bruins v. NYR (21/05/13), 2-0 Bruins Series Lead

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to asmaha's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Darn.  A game like this and the Rangers could win this 1 zip.

And the Bruins deserve to be winning it IMO

Especially with the Rangers constantly interfering and with the clutching and grabbing with no calls.

I always wonder why people post such things on boards like this. We're all Bruins fans here. Are you trying to convince someone why they aren't winning, or prove that you have hockey sense or something? What type of person uses every moment to whine about refs or non calls or anything silly like that? Useless...

Umm, did you just see Marchand's stick held with that quick whistle??!!!

Numerous offsides missed, a Chara bloody 4 minute minor missed. Come on, now. You are either watching a different game or don't know the game.

Saw all of that just fine. I'm asking what the point is of whining about it here.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Boychuk hits the post...lol. How many posts has he hit this postseason already?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Fuggin post

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

See how Krug had no shooting lane and then short-armed the stick while skating backwards to get a shot on?

Very impressive.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Was my fear of Lundqvist getting comfortable and then the team feeding off of it.  Campbell should have passed there.

Fair enough but presently the team in front of him don't appear to be exactly juiced by the knowledge only their goalie stands between them being one goal up and being behind with the number of chances the Bruins have had - plus the Bruins seem to be coming at NYR in waves right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

So refs aren't allowed to call penalties against the rangers now? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

B's 4rth line outworking Rags 1st line....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

What ??   Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 playoffs games .....UNREAL 

Stanley, be nice u know your on probation. We will send u back to posting jail.

Iam being nice..its just that I am surprised that a talented player like Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 games (playoffs)

So much for keeping your end of our bet eh Stanley. Not a man of your word whatsoever. Pretty sad.

Give me a break my friend..its almost impossible not to comment during the playoffs ...I will offer you a beer in Boston next season...

Knowing that, why would you make the bet? Tells me you had no intention of honouring your side of the bet from the get go. Anyways, it obviously doesn't mean anything to you, so I won't waste my breath.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's Jagr time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Refs at it again!  Puck was clearly loose! Then, Marchand's stick is held!!!

His stick was too long...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Knowing that, why would you make the bet? Tells me you had no intention of honouring your side of the bet from the get go. Anyways, it obviously doesn't mean anything to you, so I won't waste my breath.

A pointless bet on a message board has no merit.  It doesn't mean anything to anyone.  He's fine.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Agree. I am just saying he's so good, the more confidence he builds and our lack of quality chances, it 's not great looking odds right now.

The Bruins will solve this guy.  I think he no longer has the mastery over them as previously.  That he continues to be forced to make stops tells me the Bruins are getting through his team and he's doing his job holding the last line - so far tonight.   Plus Rask looks more than ready to hold his club in it until they get on the scoreboard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

A pointless bet on a message board has no merit.  It doesn't mean anything to anyone.  He's fine.

You're wrong.  And I'll bet you a million dollars.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Would love it.  He just bothers the bejesus out of me tapping his stick on the ice as if it's a scrimmage, where he;ll just make the wrong play with the puck again. Prove me wrong, Jagr. Please.

Shouldn't be too difficult.  The rest of us have no problem doing it.

Heyo!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Iam being nice..its just that I am surprised that a talented player like Seguin only scored twice in his last 28 games (playoffs)

So much for keeping your end of our bet eh Stanley. Not a man of your word whatsoever. Pretty sad.

Give me a break my friend..its almost impossible not to comment during the playoffs ...I will offer you a beer in Boston next season...

...then why did you make that ridiculous wager if you had no intention to honour it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Keep doing the same thing in the third period. Don't change a thing. Totally outplaying them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok a meal and a beer. On Causeway st,  next season I swear...you'll be my guest

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bruins have them right where they want them.....

Sections
Shortcuts