Game 30: Bruins at Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 30: Bruins at Leafs

Barely a mention of the Miller boarding by TSN:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=438559

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:[QUOTE] Miller clearly tried a reverse head-butt to Phaneuf's groin.  Look for Miller to get a game or 2 for that type of dangerous play. [/QUOTE]

Carlyle says Phaneuf is ok to fly tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Barely a mention of the Miller boarding by TSN:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=438559

[/QUOTE]
    Of course not,its TSN Toronto Sports Network,Leafs can do no wrong

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Carlyle says Phaneuf is ok to fly tonight.

[/QUOTE]

so wrong.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Because the reffs are a bunch of idiots,not to mention the play was dead as soon as Miller touches puck,Than you wander why stuff like last night happens.Hope Miller is ok I love this guy,Great win Bruins.

[/QUOTE]

Is it touches the puck or possession?

[/QUOTE]

possession!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Because the reffs are a bunch of idiots,not to mention the play was dead as soon as Miller touches puck,Than you wander why stuff like last night happens.Hope Miller is ok I love this guy,Great win Bruins.

[/QUOTE]

Is it touches the puck or possession?

[/QUOTE]

possession!

[/QUOTE]

Looked like he had possesion to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Kudos to Stanley's prediction tonight. Nice hit on 81 by the guy in blue. I was surrounded by at least 8 B's jerseys tonight beside and behind me. I swear half the ACC wore Black and gold tonight. Can't believe the hit by Celine Dion. Great effort after the 1st period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kudos to Stanley's prediction tonight. Nice hit on 81 by the guy in blue. I was surrounded by at least 8 B's jerseys tonight beside and behind me. I swear half the ACC wore Black and gold tonight. Can't believe the hit by Celine Dion. Great effort after the 1st period.

[/QUOTE]

The roar of the crowd when the B"s scored was awesome.

You'd never see Boston Garden invaded like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Fire Ward

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.....Fraser didnt score but he didnt get much ice time and just been recalled....he will score next game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Agreed on the black and gold in the crowd, that was awesome.  Was distracted by my kid on one goal a just heard a roar from the crowd.  Thought the Leafs had scored.  Nope, it was the B's.  Very cool.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Glad to hear that you were at the game Fletch....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As expected, Fraser was sorta overwhelmed, but seemed to adjust more during his few shifts. Spooner was so-so, but Soderberg was in the game. It took a while for Smith to adjust early, but he filled in well as the game Progressed. I'm glad that Claude didn't pay any attention to all the Caron bashers, on this board, as Caron played well and was " big" fast", and involved throughout the game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As expected, Fraser was sorta overwhelmed, but seemed to adjust more during his few shifts. Spooner was so-so, but Soderberg was in the game. It took a while for Smith to adjust early, but he filled in well as the game Progressed. I'm glad that Claude didn't pay any attention to all the Caron bashers, on this board, as Caron played well and was " big" fast", and involved throughout the game

[/QUOTE]

Give Fraser and Spooner 1 more game to adjust to the pace and practice with the team....Caron was playing better but still no results his hands are made of steel ....I dont think he will be a BRUIN at the end of the season

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

49thparallel ....I would gladly invite you to the next Bruins game in Montreal ...dinner and tickets on me ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

All you will have to pay is Via Rail ...$49 I will pick you up at the train station in  Montreal

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, I hate to say this...but I missed the game because I was on a plane to visit Isla aka King Olaf.  First thing that clicks on the game day thread was Stanley was off by 4 letters - 5-2 Bruins, Krug scores, FrasMiller scores.

Just in case no one was ever going to mention it.  Or bring it up about five times a day for the next three mnths.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Loved Kessel's backcheck on the Iginla goal by the way.....classic.

"Kessel and Phaneuf combined for the worst defensive play of the game, leading to Boston’s fourth goal. The Leafs were pressing, and Kessel had the puck in the Boston zone. Milan Lucic walked up and took it. Kessel barely put up a fight. Kessel is faster than Lucic, and didn’t bother to keep up.

Lucic barreled in on the Leafs defence. Phaneuf weakly flailed. Instant 2-on-1. Lucic to Jarome Iginla, and it was 4-2 with four minutes to go in the game." Toronto Star, Monday, December 9, 2013.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters's comment:

[QUOTE]

Loved Kessel's backcheck on the Iginla goal by the way.....classic.

[/QUOTE]

"Kessel and Phaneuf combined for the worst defensive play of the game, leading to Boston’s fourth goal. The Leafs were pressing, and Kessel had the puck in the Boston zone. Milan Lucic walked up and took it. Kessel barely put up a fight. Kessel is faster than Lucic, and didn’t bother to keep up.

Lucic barreled in on the Leafs defence. Phaneuf weakly flailed. Instant 2-on-1. Lucic to Jarome Iginla, and it was 4-2 with four minutes to go in the game." Toronto Star, Monday, December 9, 2013.

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful! Did Kessel score? No he didn't for all you stats guys.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:[QUOTE]

NO CALL -- Paint me totally stunned. Every replay angle was clear as day.[/QUOTE]

Not stunned at all. Pathetic NHL officiating! [/QUOTE]

I wonder how the performance reviews have been going? [/QUOTE]

You would think that it's one of the easiest calls. Bruin gains possesion, Zebra blows the whistle and Celine can't make a bonehead play.

I would be very interested in what Terry Gregson (who I liked actually) does have too say too the refs. I can only imagine that it has too be better than Colin Campbells emails protecting his son from that little faker...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate to say this...but I missed the game because I was on a plane to visit Isla aka King Olaf.  First thing that clicks on the game day thread was Stanley was off by 4 letters - 5-2 Bruins, Krug scores, FrasMiller scores.

Just in case no one was ever going to mention it.  Or bring it up about five times a day for the next three mnths.

[/QUOTE]

You're right Bookboy ...off by 4 letters ...I love it !

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marco she disappeared when she realized she lost her bet with me....she was suppose to make a public statement but I guess she wont honor her bet....oh welll I knew this bet was a walk in the park ...who would put a single penny on the Lemon !

thank marco 

my next prediction : BRUINS 3. flames 0 ....Fraser will score a goal and Spooner 2 assists ....despite the little amount of ice time ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All you will have to pay is Via Rail ...$49 I will pick you up at the train station in  Montreal

[/QUOTE]

Hey Stanley, thanks for the kind offer. Next time B's are in Mtl on a Sat night, I'll see if I can make it. 

Sections
Shortcuts