Game 31: Bruins vs. Maple Leafs GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Game 31: Bruins vs. Maple Leafs GDT

I say the B's win this in beatdown fashion. I hope Claude poked the Bear at the right time.

Horton and Lucic have not been in synch (or even looked engaged) for large stretches.

Campbell has to look to either wing and just roll his eyes...stuck with 2 of the bottom 10 offensive wingers in the league. He must thank his stars he's on the PK so he can have some meaningful minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In my mind the Krejci line had & has been guilty of way overpassing the puck, too much thinking going on, shoot he damn puck !!

No argument on that 50. I could also say the same about Seguin after he passed one from inside the circles on Saturday night. I could barely believe my eyes.

Exactly what i thought Dez, how many times does a true goal scorer get in that close and not take the shot. Tyler had lots of time and had pulled over a bit with a clear view of the net, i'm thinking o.k , 5 hole, top corner ,whats it gonna be, oh no, fire a bouncing ,rocket pass to Marchand who was in too deep.Yeesh!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

I say the B's win this in beatdown fashion. I hope Claude poked the Bear at the right time.

Horton and Lucic have not been in synch (or even looked engaged) for large stretches.

Campbell has to look to either wing and just roll his eyes...stuck with 2 of the bottom 10 offensive wingers in the league. He must thank his stars he's on the PK so he can have some meaningful minutes.

The leafs want that type of game.  And i dont think the bruins do jacksquat.   i just want the main core of this team to get going.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

San does Krejci need awakening? He's played well aside from his recovery game after nearly having his kneecap blown to pieces.

Lam, I think Krejci turned in a few pre injury stinkers too. He's been good overall but he should be better.

^All of this Lam.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Got to win tonight Bruins,all i herd from Leaf fans today,what happened to the Bruins,people always ask me why i hate the Leaf's so much,it's because they have the most obnoxious fans in the world,I never rubbed it in when Bruins beat the Leafs whatever it was 9 in a row or something.For a team that hasn't made the playoffs in how many years,or won the cup.or even got to the finals in almost 50 yrs.how can there fans be so cocky.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Got to win tonight Bruins,all i herd from Leaf fans today,what happened to the Bruins,people always ask me why i hate the Leaf's so much,it's because they have the most obnoxious fans in the world,I never rubbed it in when Bruins beat the Leafs whatever it was 9 in a row or something.For a team that hasn't made the playoffs in how many years,or won the cup.or even got to the finals in almost 50 yrs.how can there fans be so cocky.

Hard to argue otherwise......GO BRUINS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Hard to argue otherwise......GO BRUINS!!!

I would have to say they are tied with Nuck & Hab fans.The only difference is i sorta feel sorry for Laff fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

With Khudo in net, B's win 3-2

With Rask they lose 87-0

Sorry, I just had to.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Matthew Linsky ‏@MLinskyHockey
    "Two #Flames scouts at the Garden tonight #Bruins #Iginla

marc savard ‏@MSavvy91 1m
    Big night in Beantown I like new line combinations watch for the 63-46-18 line to have a big night #bruinsby3"

Let's get it on!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Big night in Beantown I like new line combinations watch for the 63-46-18 line to have a big night #bruinsby3"

Let's get it on!

To watch Big Bad Bart & Caron, i hope they do well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Let's get it on!

Hope he is right

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Great only TV coverage TSN,Toronto Sports Network

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Let's get it on!

Hope he is right

Scouting Caron and Peverley maybe!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

You should've seen them at work today.  They were bouncing around like they had just won the Stanley Cup.  I haven't been this pumped for a Bruins/Leafs game in quite a while.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great only TV coverage TSN,Toronto Sports Network

"Holy Mackinaw!"

Lets hope you hear that allot but for the right reasons!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

You should've seen them at work today.  They were bouncing around like they had just won the Stanley Cup.  I haven't been this pumped for a Bruins/Leafs game in quite a while.

I no there pathetic aren't they

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Showcasing them hee hee

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Showcasing them hee hee

Sandog I never will pray harder in my life.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Almost 7 min in and a very good effort all around... nothing on the scoreboard though

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Marchand would have buried that earlier in the season

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Good effort to start. Good move by CJ.

Hopefully I'll be saying good job PC in 2 weeks

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Decent pace so far. Very few hits though. I expect that to change.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great job Bartkowski getting Kardi to go offsides LoL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Bruin's started out good,now gone into there lull,there not hitting

Sections
Shortcuts